twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WARWICK
A
R
W
I
C
K

What's this smug cunt doing now? I liked Life's Too Short.

TERRIBLE
E
N
AT
B
L
E

Well this team is atrocious.

Raindrops on roses
Whiskers on kittens
Brass copper kettles
Warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string

raising an army of gnomes

They let them off there a bit.

They wouldn't have it on the Chase

Definitely not. Wouldn't have gotten away with either of those vague answers.

>>my life is suffering
>>better make more people who will suffer the same
Hate this logic.

he's not you

>>As a result of having different causes of dwarfism, the couple's first two sons died shortly after birth, having had a fatal combination of the conditions.

Yeah. I don't wanna kill my childrens.

miscarriages happen
if he had chosen a life of celibacy, those eggs/sperm would have just been wasted anyway.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

It is natural to women to kill their children as soon as possible, so that they can continue the ride on the carousel. But once they get children, they stick to them like glue.

>tfw life's too short was genuinely good
>people cried wolf about how it exploited them
>missing the point of the show entirely
>no s2, instead they wrap it all up with a feature length ep

It was shit. Just like everything else Gervais has done outside of The Office.

imgur.com/a/IpM71

>outside of The Office.

YOU.
JUST.
KNOW.

Extras was God teir

>"Well, it hasn't been easy for you pupper, but be honest, it wasn't so bad in here?"

>"It wasn't all bad.."

>"Exactly. We had some good times."

>"I always hoped this day would come, though."

>"I know. I'm happy for you, really."

>"Your day will come too, hang in there."

>"Sigh. I don't think so pupper. Nobody wants an old Alsatian like me. They think I'm violent."

>"It could happen.."

>"People who need an Alsatian probably want to train it from birth. They wouldn't trust me. I don't mind though. As I said, it ain't so bad in here."

>"No dog should have to stay in a place like this. It makes me so sad."

>"Stop getting all melodramatic on me. You get to go to a nice family. Make the most of your chance!"

>"I promise I won't forget you. I can't wait to meet my family. I'll be the most loyal dog ever."

>"I think they're coming in now. Goodbye pupper, best of luck!"

>"Bye buddy. Give one to that Irish Wolfhound for me!"
>*Door opens*

>"Warwick, look! Cage 34, there he is! Oh my god, he's adorable!"
>"Wait, what? What is this? Where's my family?"

>"I think that is your family pupper."

>"What the fuck, why are there goblins coming for me? I thought humans were coming?"

>"I thought so too, but it's not that bad, pupper."

>"For fucksake I'm not going home with them. Christ, the shame. Look at the smallest one. Like Joe 90 got hit by a shrink ray. I'd rather be put to sleep."

>"Goodbye pupper."

>"No. Please no, I've changed my mind. I want to stay. No, put me down! Unhand me you freak. Help me, please no!"
>"Aw, Warwick look at him bark, I think he's pleased to see you!"

Who was in the wrong, Karl or Warwick?

>tfw Ron Howard is making huge budget films right now and youre reduced to mid afternoon gameshows
lmao

Is Peter Dinklage the midget CHAD?

>those eggs/sperm would have just been wasted anyway.
Eggs and sperm aren't capable of experiencing pain or fear, new born babies can.

Can someone give me the gist of the gameshow, so I don't have to watch any of it? I'm curious

do you think he has adult clothing modified to fit him or does he just buy kids clothes?

>Like Joe 90 got hit by a shrink ray
kek

look at the shoes

Contestants have to name 10 things in a category iirc. It's alright but dragged out, could be half an hour.

Warwick is a great guy, I'm happy he's earning desu lads.

ITV is such a terrible channel, I don't think they have ever produced a single minute of decent television.

Wait seriously?

youtu.be/shdgtApVPPA