Twin Peaks

I just finished this kino.

How great is this show? Lynch just wrote this show to perfection and he had the perfect mix of humour,suspense and horror. He's a genius

Who else is hyped for season 3? I really hope they don't introduce a shit tonne of characters to ruin the show. And I REALLY hope they don't force non-white characters or any "stronk" women.

Bump

>How great is this show?

It's overrated shit and literally r*ddit.

Except it's the exact opposite.

its really great in a fun and intellectual level.
We actually study the show at the university, its so much better when you read Kant's "Observations on the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime" or when you learn about the heimliche and german mythos. Its really a 10/10 show, maybe it has some outdated details but you can appreciate it as one of the first tv shows that did what everyone does now

TV kiƱo is so rare this days.

Season 1 is good but season 2 goes downhill till the finally. In its entirety it's better than most of the shit in TV nowadays.

>tfw the new season will probably suck because Mark Snow and Lynch will be forced by executives to make it more accessible and nostalgic.

But even if the new season does suck it will still be the best show of all time

absolutely hype

>hope they don't force non-white characters or any "stronk" women.

How much of a drone are you that this is what you default to? You just watched a show where women played a major role, a show where the women characters are arguably more memorable than the male (Save for Cooper himself)

Stop being a cuck to trendy agendas.

Agreed. Start of season 2 was good,the middle was shit and the ending was fantastic.

You missed my point. I hope they do it like that again where the genders are equal and not "we stronk independent women" like how they do in Game of Thrones and TWD.

dropping some webs

I GOT A REAL INDICATION
OF A LAUGH COMIN' ON

oops. gotta set up a twins peak only folder

What's the best blu ray package to buy? The entire mystery looks nice, but it's $35 more just to get an extra disc of bonus features. Is it worth it?

>there are people who actually think Ben Horne's Civil War subplot is bad
I pity them

The Entire Mystery is fucking gorgeous, totally worth it.

You're a very sad man.

What kino?

lesson of the evil

no, you missed his point, you redd-ard

watched the first episode the other day, top tier comfy show but the weird ending ruined it for me

I just want a detective story, not a 2deep4u cryptic mess

should I go further?