American hate/Canada pride thread

Lol fuck America

In Canada, we don't have women that let greasy fat people touch them.

Haha stupid fat fuck Americans

There's nothing redeemable about you. Nothing.

You are the source of the worlds degeneracy, suck the dicks of large corporations, and make minorities on your own country 2nd class citizens; something that would never happen here due to us being an actual 1st work country.

Honestly Americans? Just kill yourselves. You have NOTHING to live for.

Your women are small and slutty, an American-exclusive evolutionary trait to help them fuck as many people as possible while being portable and easy to carry; as is typical with American women.

Your mothers are fat sows.

And you are all emasculated due to all the estrogen you pump into your water.

I wish nothing but death and destruction upon your country.

You may call us "irrelevant", or "unimportant"; AND FUCK YOU FOR THAT BY THE WAY, CANADA IS *NOT* irrelevant; but you must simply face facts you fat fucks, Canada IS better.

Canada has FREE healthcare.

What do you have?

Oh, that's right; millions of illegal immigrants, and widespread obesity.

HAHAHA

We'll come and take over your country when you fall, and we will slaughter every one of you after stealing your women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's people like you that are the biggest faggots. USA is number one and we both know it.

fuck off Omar

>Flag with a burning skull to represent a nation that is literally on fire
It's like pottery.

canacuck

gay country

american somalia

Justin, stay out of your dad's liquor cabinet. You need more practice in the ring.

>Canada

lol, you think you'll get to sneak into the brown mongrel country to your north if you play their white knight?

You can enjoy loathing my freedom wall

are you trying to deflect from all the dog sucking you have been doing?

no.

that doesn't change the fact that you are the son or a whores adventure, canacuck

The fuck you say, you little bitch?

>youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

Where are you located?

I'm guessing some proxy your using and are probably in Tel Aviv with this divide and conquer shit.

Give me an address and we can figure this out. Ill bash your fucking head you filthy jew.

You need to fix your borders desu

>That flag
How old are you jeez this aint a cringe thread innit¿

canada is shit compared to the usa. every reason were better than them is due to them having way more niggers

fixed your fag flag

Thanks

Stop embarrassing canada u fag

Our country is shit you fucking faggot. I'm ddrunk as fuck right now and I can tell you for a fact that Canada is basically a non-country. We shouldn't exist, fuck this stupid goddamn clay.

I hope Trump annexes us
PS fuck you OP

These threads are so fucking adorable, it's like listening to a group of kids talk shit about how their parents are real butt holes and how they're gonna get back at em by running away!

threads like this make me proud to be american

Fucking stop, people on this board hate us enough and the mods already proved they are willing to range ban an entire country. We will be next if you don't shut the fuck up.

Calling us fat sows

>wonder who
>poo in loo

Suck a dog's dick. I'm tired of akk these American hate threads, Same shit every time.

Tell daddy you're sorey now.

lets blow leaves

I remember Canadians were the hidden gem of humanity. Tales were told of Canadians being the kindest of all men; the majority of them knowledgeable but never flexing what they know any more than necessary due to their humility, and beautiful cities maintained by their civilized populace. Canadian lore of yore should be passed down to the next generation, but remember always that the Canada of today has crumbled into nothing more than a dried out leaf falling unto the snow of the coming winter, whether this winter lasts eternal or ends with a renewal of life only time will tell.

you sound gay and retarded

fucking go outside faggot

Can you shut the fuck up faggot no one cares about your figurative speech

when youre at the top, these peasants will hate,hate,hate.

Goodbye Canada.

>all this foreign butthurt

fuckin howling 2bh

Wow guess I'm a #cruzmounty now

Why do you fall for this...

>We'll come and take over your country when you fall, and we will slaughter every one of you after stealing your women.
That means we win.

s-sorry Sup Forums

pls forgive us

Canada is good, doe. Like, I acknowledge my privilege from being born and raised with higher standards of living/health/education while being surrounded by decent people, less crime, and better culture. I know that people in your position are perpetually beaten down and told that you can't have anything for your entire lives. You're convinced you're worthless. You have masters. There's a strong Christian and conservative haze of paranoia and sadism always nagging you. You've been tricked into believing that asking for nothing is the pragmatic and wise thing to do. As simple people, you can't argue against that. So you might not be able to understand my position with that perpetual funk your brain is in. But do understand your comments here are really out of line.