/brit/

racemixing edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JwDDJQBrf4
strawpoll.me/13415229
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*towers over you*

alri lads thailad here, just incase you didn't know I'm a HUGE fucking bender haha

Is that a man?

howling at this image

the peeeeeeeople's keeeeev

Very good edition

keked

his penis doesn't ever tower over the fabric of his sweatpants to show any semblance of a phallic outline lmao

negging the russian gf

had a fellow on my class whose name was Mitchell Ong but most people called him "mong"

imagine naming your son Hoyt

felix argyle

*pozzes your neghole*

thinking about making a cup of Twining's, a pb&j, and watching The Good Son on netflix

the alt-right is just one big dating app

hmm

i can say that despite being a neet on permanent hiatus at least i have been published in the journal of scheduling, isaac, and a few other conferences and advanced slightly the field of computer science

did not say you could save my pic lad

love are felix

PHEW! that was VERY close! thanks aussiebro

>07/12/17(Wed)17:57:18
>07/12/17(Wed)17:57:17

turn 20 in like 2 and a bit months

fuck me can't even imagine being so ancient

looks like you all hit the post button at the exact same time

life's pretty much over at this point
t. 20 y/o lad whose hip starts hurting randomly now

wtf not funny

spoiler: life speeds up now, you'll be 25 before you know it.

FOLC

*forces your head*
state of him

>father of 3
>unemployed

ah yes but it's the pakis we have to worry about, damn brown people ruining britain!!!

life does speed up due to a day constantly representing a smaller % of your life except when you're at work

that's why you remember summers lasting forever as a child

is this a bad ting?

I'm 28 and have achieved absolutely nothing with my life, I'm on the run from the police, and I work as a code monkey for peanuts in a third world shithole

Don't wind up like me lads

>father of 3 can't get a job
>but it's perfectly fine for the state to keep on supporting millions of foreigners

I suppose that depends on how much of a life fan you are.

you're also a nonce

wish shirley williams would tell me bed time stories about the SDP and protect me from the roy jenkins under the bed

he'd have a job if not for those bloody foreners

Nothing wrong with being a nonce, debate me on the topic and you'll find out why it's true

can confirm it's shit.
t. 36yo

interpol are triangulating your coordinates at this very moment

religion is a pillar of civilisation

doing a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=_JwDDJQBrf4

hate Bad Jet
hate Good Jet
love OK Jet
simple as

I'm 24 and have achieved absolutely nothing with my life, I'm a neet on the dole and spend my days on a Burmese basket weaving forum pretending to be someone else.

Don't wake me up lads

You know what's funny even if I actually got out of my house for once and managed to find a girlfriend that doesn't mind my below average appearance and unusual hobbies somehow (even though I have no friends so how would that go?) I'd have no money to sustain a relationship and when it gets to the bedroom part I still have a smaller penis than an average Korean so that wouldn't go anywhere either lol

Why is our government just letting Putin run rampant across East Europe and the Donbass

no one but the government is to blame for the lack of jobs
when a man feeds an entire city and you have to make up jobs literally for people to find jobs for people think it's time to consider a basic income

otherwise you get agency runts who wanted me to remake my cv in word instead of a pdf generated by latex just so they could stick their logo on the top

strawpoll.me/13415229
strawpoll.me/13415229
strawpoll.me/13415229

sometimes I think my life might be better if I had stayed at McDonalds since I was 17
would probably be like assistant manager or higher by now with all that experience with the company and probably making more than most people with meme degrees

all women should be killed to death

who in fuck's name would say bottom

what about ur mum

doing a self-suck

>no one but the government is to blame for the lack of jobs
largely true. mass unemployment has been economic policy since the 1980s across the developed world because it helps to disempower labour.

hopefully sooner or later labour and industrial capital will ally with one another to bring down financial capital, the primary beneficiary of this system, as most of the gains productive industry has seen from the crushing of labour have been sucked up by the parasitic financial sector.

I think if you spoke to that version of you and said you were gallivanting around Vietnam he'd probably think that sounds pretty good.

fucking love to hear my wagie brother groaning and struggling to get out of my bed in the morning

only amiga makes it possible!

me
t. someone who don't like hot cross buns very much
Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.

dumb wagie

?

FOY

maybe
and thinking about it 5 years at McDicks could easily go nowhere as well

my cousin has been with them for nearly 10 years and is only now making decent dosh because he lives in the boonies and is like the only younger guy

oi

>fucking love to hear my ... brother groaning
wrong'un

>Thairad! I need you to make program to rook at radyboy for me!

fucking hate my job lads

but the amiga was a flop in the USA and a relative success in the UK
true yankism is believing british kids were playing the NES

Insane amount of time to work at mcdees imo, bet it's tedious af after 2 or 3

GIRUGAMESH

a drooling retard typed this post

I only worked there for less than one year then quit because it was shit and I wanted to smoke weed every day

I'm eating grapes and shitposting rn

fucking hate my job lads

what?

epic for the win user XDDDDDDD

had an amiga. came with this flight sim called fa18 interceptor where you had to do a training mission where you landed on an aircraft carrier before it'd let you do any fighting missions. spent months of my childhood trying to land that plane. never managed it. never got to the actual missions.

proxy

pls be a trailer park boy

americans are fat and stupid

only ate yesterday morning and drank about a bottle of voddy
it was NOT good this morning
didnt think i could enter ketosis that fast
but thats what happens when you have no carb drinks
do not drink spirits if you're on keto they will fuck you up

proper fucking loser pikey aren't you

I've been here too long
it's doesn't get better

I was shit at games too
friends always made fun of me for being shit at FPS
was only good at like platformers and stuff like that

huh so supposedly me getting "fired" yesterday wasn't a joke. Just on the tube home now after they kicked me out of work what the fuck.

for what? what did you do?

will the real thailad please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

*stands up*

turn 20 in 32 days lad

>He fell for the "no you really are fired" meme
lmao mug, go on back, they're winding you up.

definite sad cunt

love planes