Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

>Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4MC0vZgwfM
reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YY11B
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mNjdlJxanmQ&feature=youtu.be&t=53s
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-suspects-father-hosted-a-political-tv-show-and-even-tried-to-run-for-the-afghan-presidency/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Massacres are suppose to be a white male thing

Holy shit

based biden

Jesus Christ

Get fucking slammed

if if if if if if if if

Freedom of speech doesn't mean the freedom to offend. It's hugely culturally insensitive and Islamophobic to have a pride event during Ramadan.

He meant exactly what this nigger is saying

NOICE

#notallliberals

"We regret not deporting kebab sooner. We'll let Trump do it since he'll be in charge soon and I don't want to get my hands dirty."

But we should, because its just about conformity and the importance of trends; it's also a personal statement about America herself.

Hey, Barry!

I really miss Dubya.

As much as he talks soft on Islam, Obama has a HUGE Muslim death count with his drone operations.

This MF probably doesn't want to look like the Pol Pot of Islam.

my sides have exited the atmosphere

Yes. In 2016, why are gays still a thing? Homogeneity is the opposite of diversity. Where are the women in their lives? These are MEN that only like MEN. In 2016, seriously?

he meant the continuous attacks of US military on the middle east that sowed the seed of ISIS

You either go all the way or not at all. But the US purposely attacked small parts to enrage them and form what they are now.

Danke

>he meant the continuous attacks of US military on the middle east that sowed the seed of ISIS
Arming, funding and training them through the CIA probably didn't help either.

"Freedom fighters" one week quickly turns into "OH SHIT TERRORISTS" the next week.

bix nood

this is fake

He is saying that massacre was executed by one of federal agencies under his direct order.

If you really think that Mateem is an Islamic Terrorist you're fucking retarded.

The guy had gay friends. He drank. He was not even a real Muslim. He did not go to mosque or do anything religious at all.

He was fucking nuts. He went crazy. And shot people.

Just like the Columbine kids. Just like that Cho kid. None of them had connections to anything, they were just mentally fucked up. Mateem did not have contacts in ISIS. He barely had religious convictions. A sign of the mentally ill is that they appeal to dictators, religions, extremism in general as justification for their madness.

Do not be faggot trash. People died because we give guns to just about anyone and even crazies like him can get them.

Before you call me a liberal... my take on that is, it's fine. I'm okay with hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of people dying, because that is not a huge number in the scheme of things. That is an acceptable price to pay for a state that does not emasculate and castrate its population.

However, when you fag out, and go WAAAAH ISLAM!!! WAAAAH!!! Then you are trash. You are not real adults who should have votes or weapons, you are just trash that should be the victims of the crazies.

So whine all you want. Be faggot trash, scream, cry, etc. But don't be fucking cowards and say this has anything to do with Islam. Boldly confront the reality, that this is the result of pretending the second amendment is a right to give out hand guns without a basic sanity check.

did he actually say this?

>this is fake
Yeah, no shit. Thanks for breaking glass where my kids play.

>The guy had gay friends. He drank. He was not even a real Muslim. He did not go to mosque or do anything religious at all.
That's what radical Muslims do to "blend in". they shave, eat bacon and go to strip clubs. Might as well live it up when you're a suicidal nutbag.

kek

the main issue is the fact that gun free zones exist
If that off duty cop that was there had a gun, it'd be a different story

>That's what radical Muslims do to "blend in". they shave, eat bacon and go to strip clubs
No.

this is a Canadian tier post stop using a us proxy you colossal faggot

Going all the way? You mean dropping a nuke on Mekka?

Seriously, where are the other non-islamic terrorist organizations from countries America wronged? Never saw a serbian bombing amerifats.

>Just like the Columbine kids. Just like that Cho kid. None of them had connections to anything, they were just mentally fucked up

"Americans judge all acts of political violence as either criminal or mentally ill."

Mark Rudd, leader of SDS & the Weather Underground

You can go fuck off syrup nigger. Terrorists don't want to get caught so they try to act civilized.

Like the Palestinian brothers who dressed as Orthodox Jews in tel aviv

Ramadan offends me. It's hugely, culturally insensitive to hold such an Islam pride event in my country.

In fact, it offends me that anyone holds Islam pride events of any sort anywhere in the world. The celebration of pedophilia cannot be tolerated in a just and civilized society. It is my firmly held cultural and spiritual belief that anyone engaging in such activities needs to be slaughtered, by any means available as soon as possible.

Check your privileges, Islamophiles.

>Clinton is goin full not all muds
>Obama blames people who weren't here
>Trump wants tough laws

Do they want him to get the gay voters ?

Thank you. Supreme shitposter Canadicuck over there doesn't have a fucking clue.

Cenk "armenian holocaust denier" uygher actually calls out islam

youtube.com/watch?v=A4MC0vZgwfM

Gays never liked Hillary.

can you tell me which year this is again? im not quite sure

reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YY11B
>He did not attend mosque
He did
For ten fucking years you sock fucking rat dick

Oh kek

Longer. He went throughout his whole childhood.

sand niggers are mad because the potus nigger keeps signing off on drone strikes that kill dozens of innocent civilians.

More than half your post is contradicted by things such as facts.

Stop posting and spend some Quiet Time by yourself reading up on the topic before you come back with more imbecilic retardation.

- washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

> one friend said Mateen became steadily more religious after his divorce and went on a religious pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia.

> “He was quite religious,” said the friend, who also spoke on the condition of anonymity. Yet, he added, if Mateen had sympathies for the Islamic State or other terrorist groups, he never mentioned them.

> For several years, Mateen regularly attended the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce and was there as recently as two days ago, said Imam Shafiq Rahman on Sunday.

> The imam said Mateen’s father and young son would pray with him, and Mateen’s three sisters were active volunteers at the mosque, which had about 150 congregants.

HOT DAMN!

He meant. "Register your firearms. We will protect you. You can trust us."

WE

>The guy had gay friends. He drank. He was not even a real Muslim. He did not go to mosque or do anything religious at all.

"Taqiyya is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it. We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream...Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era." (p. 7, trans. Raymond Ibrahim).

>sock fucking rat dick
lost it

Waz

>if if if if if if if if if if if if
>it it it it it it
what did he mean by this?

>While Obama refrained from speculating about whether Mateen’s religious beliefs might have been a factor in the rampage — or even saying the word “Islam” — he did make an appeal for tighter gun control.

Wooooooooooooooooow

Negro whhaaat???

>We

Who is this "we" you're talking about?

I have the freedom to say whatever the absolute fuck I want to. Whether or not YOU get offended is of no consequence to my freedom of speech. Because there are many people who have different moral compasses and who have different lives, the probability of offending someone somewhere at any given time is high. Shall I move through life never speaking because people like you cry about everything? Fuck no. Fuck you and your limp dick opinion, shit lord.

Guys...

Let's just ignore the previous 1100 years of civil unrest and war that permeated the Middle East before the U.S. even existed.

Just a bunch of okie doke

Sauce?

I'd like to watch the exact video of him saying that.

which they'd have been perfectly content to keep it local were it not for US/Russian proxy warfare starting with the Cold War, and nowhere near armed enough to be a threat to the rest of the world were it not for 1st-world nations constantly backing different factions in a bid for cheap oil.

Pretty gud pic related, m8.

Freedom of speech means exactly that. At least here in the USA; if you're offended, that is no one's problem but your own, unless you make it another persons problem

Spot on. Who the hell calls 911 to declare themselves to ISIS before shooting 50-100 people?

The last several shootings Obama has pretty much dismissed people's suffering to push the gun control agenda. It's been having the opposite effect.

Yes, they do it to blend it. The 9-11 terrorists are sterling examples of that behaviour. They also do it because they're allowed to. It's part of their reward for being a martyr. All their sins on Earth will be wiped away so they have a green light to party as hard as they want in this world.

It's funny because Obama has distributed more guns to Mexican cartels than anyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNjdlJxanmQ&feature=youtu.be&t=53s

>implying you have a right to not be offended

L M A O

>reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YY11B

This little tidbit is interesting. Hadn't seen that anywhere else yet:

> Mateen had a Florida firearms license that expired in 2013 and a state permit to work as a security guard, according to public records. He was registered as a Democrat.

I've seen/heard that he had two 'gun licenses' (for whatever that was supposed to mean), and that they were set to expire in Sep 2017. And that he had a carried concealed permit (which has been heavily implied to be current, and probably one of the two licenses set to expire next year).

The registered Democrat is pretty interesting. Would like to see some digging to see if he ever voted. Most states make it a public record if you showed up at each election and cast a ballot, but not how you voted. So, kind of interested if he was just registered or if he was politically active in any way.

KEK

He meant that America could have been a 100% muslim shithole by now and he failed his African and middle-eastern masters by not achieving that feat. This is the only way of not blaming Islam and avoiding this massacre.

Muslims are killing each other all the time even in 100% muslim countries.

Nope. The cultural and material influences are enough to have started the bomb that is the middle east. The wars just fuel the already existing fire.
When you have a totalitarian religion that dictates all facets of life and politics, outside influences are seen as attacks upon the religion just as much as are genuine bloodshed.
Nice try though, liberal apologist.

>White kid shoots up black church
>Response is to ban everything related to the south and the confederacy renaming schools, streets, and removing monuments and flags and so on

>Muslim shoots up gay club
>islam dindu nothin it was the guns fault

>obama blaming america for every
surprise there
it's like obama became bitter when he realized he couldn't change shit so now he's actively promoting disunity
blacks vs whites and now guns vs no guns

>Muslims are killing each other all the time even in 100% muslim countries.

Yes, but then it is their traditional way of life that shouldn't be criticised or restrained.

GTFO of my country commie scum

I've read Obama's autobiography. He was always a huge shitter.

It is NEVER, EVER okay to use national tragedies to push your political platform. Trump is despicable for doing this.

for all of Cenk's cuckedness, he often calls out islam, but at about the same rate as the other religions. he used to be a muslim and hes brown so hes not scared of muh islamaphobia. its a shame, really. waste of potential, this guy. he even used to be conservative but i think the "fame" got to his head when he started getting responses for being anti-bush and he just rolled with it. he'll go conservative again in a few years when the (you's) favour it, i betcha

Out! out! out!

Holy shit I need to borrow this.

He means this wouldn't have happened if America was islamic.

You truly are to blame.

This reminds me of when the right wing party in Sweden organized a gay pride parade that would go through a Muslim neighborhood, thus trapping leftists in a hard fork where they have to decide whether to block faggots from marching where they want, or reveal how "tolerant" mooselims really are.

In the end they organized a counter-protest against the parade, which was 7 times larger than the parade. The leftist counter-protesters protested that it was offensive to Muslims to have fags march in their neighborhoods, since it would not be respecting the anti-fagness of Islam.

In the end, the counter-protesters were beaten by muslims in the muslim ghettoes, for being fags.

>using a national tragedy as a chance to heap still more vitriol against the candidate you hate and have irrational bias against

glass houses, stones, etc

That's b8, m8
He can't be serious

Perhaps it was the incessant Bernout phone banking that finally pushed him over the edge.

Can you blame us? I mean have you seen the way she dresses?

bah dum tiss!

US military intervention in the middle east is the primary reason for anti-american sentiment in that region

stop bombing their countires, stop toppling their regimes. Take your military and get it the fuck out of that godforsaken desert

then maybe they'll leave you the fuck alone

Nah that region is screwed because we took down Hussein and replaced him with yet another ineffectual democracy. He was a nutjob but he kept those people generally in check.

Is there a reason to not support dictatorship?

He meant that Trump has his fucking daughters at gunpoint and he's intentionally throwing the election.

Oh, that or he's just decided that he hates Hillary and wants her to lose.

His fucking name is Hussein ffs, that should tell you something

"The father of Omar Mateen, identified by police as the man behind the carnage at an Orlando nightclub early Sunday morning, is an Afghan man who holds strong political views, including support for the Afghan Taliban. In a video he posted on Saturday, he appears to be portraying himself as the president of Afghanistan."

Even the PC Washington Post writes about the Taliban Dad. Are they waking up?

I thought there was more than a dozen people who died in the hospital from injuries?

Sauce:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-suspects-father-hosted-a-political-tv-show-and-even-tried-to-run-for-the-afghan-presidency/

They should look at the mosques.

>But he radicalized himself!
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

hes right. islam is a rabid animal and should have been put down long ago

This is some next level shitposting