Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2_Mn-qRKjA
desustorage.org/int/thread/59575050/
yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/young-white-men-most-derided/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

I'm a software engineer who makes 85k, have a fiancée and own my own home. im not that successful but I'm getting there. if you are a NEET pls compete suicide, you are worse than niggers, because niggers can't help being niggers as they were born that way whereas you were born white but you choose to be a nigger leach

>compete
>makes 85k/y
>can't even use the right words

I'm a law student in DC attending the top law school here, currently working an internship with the Attorney General. I was a NEET around the time I first started lorking Sup Forums.

Stop pitying yourself and do something with your life. If you don't have any friends, then get friends.
Complaining and crying only works when you are a baby.

dont know that feel

I am the son of two very important argentinian politicians (one dead)

I wouldn't say i am "succesful" though, i sit in congress and have loads of money and whores but i kind of was born in it, i honestly just rather play vidya and watch anime than all this bullshit

This whole board is full of nothing but losers. Who else would vote for an out of his mind, out of control, idiotic troll like Donald Trump?

Worked nights last week, working nights next week and the following week. That is the only reason I am on here so late.

You would be suprised at how many normal people who browse this board.

I'm in Uni and I want to kill myself

I agree. Donald DRUMPF is a fucking monstrous bigot and he will NOT get elected. Thank you.

Society is rotten, even if coming here causes that view to fester it at least lets us see more of who is the root cause of it all.

>Implying NEETs are worse than Niggers.
>Implying NEETs will procreate bastard children who will be on cradle to grave welfare.

At least NEETs will die and their genepool will go with them compared to the Welfare leeches known as Nigs.

By the way, if you're taking more than 5% of what your read on this board seriously, then you are not "red-pilled." There's a lot of storm-fronters, trolls, and in-the-closet 15 year old homos who spew bullshit. Think of Sup Forums as a giant steaming turd with bits of corn, and you have to dig through the shit to get the occasional kernel of goodness.

Validating yourself through other users won't help. Sitting around thinking about how to have a clear world-view, or believing that you're close to figuring it out is a shit existence. You got to actually start doing/working toward a goal.

aussie shitposter is right, white males who don't work are fucking human vermin

>tripfag on a mongolian tapestry board
>calling others losers

>Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

No, work. Have friends, keep the group small. Have different groups of friends.

>Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Why don't you start working on yourself? Get some excercise, change your routine. Plan for the future?

How old are you? Did you finish high school? Do post secondary?

>Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.
Those games are no good! They are ok in moderation but they become people's lives. No good.

>I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

You can always change your situation, it won't happen over night.
>I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

No you are probably not the only one, but you might be part of a minority here, a no good minority. You can change that.

Get a job faggot.

summer tripfag

OP just end it all now. What are you waiting for lad? Unlimited virgins and waifu's are waiting.

Good wagecuck goy

I'm a fucking foreveralone loser

but I make more than $150k. Probably more than that if you include stock.

PhD candidate in an engineering field, financially independent from consulting work. Lots of friends, go out about twice a week.

Nice try leftcuck.

Unless you're not trolling, then stop being a fucking disgrace and get a job. We have a culture to protect and that only works if you're a part of it.

Could be worse, they could support a financially illiterate idiot like Sanders.

Dude . . . just buy friends.

Howard University Law School?

Get a government job before the Canadian system collapses.

Big town boy? What type of work do you do?

I am a NEET, but i like to think of myself as a government funded monk, not that i actually use much of my government welfare money since I am pursing a life of asceticism.

I'm a NEET who comes here to pass the time and shitpost. Sup Forums happenings are also fun.

I'm a neet loser. I come on Sup Forums for shits and giggles.

>if you're white and on welfare you should kill yourself!
>now work hard so that Mr. Shekelstein can buy his 3rd boat and you can retire when you're a senile cripple

Dude, I would be happy picking up dogshit for a living if it was for a nationalist country that actually gave a shit about it's people, if women were cancerous whores, if the government wasn't infected by liberal retards. As it is, the world is shit and not worth engaging with so fuck it.

>canada

>government funded monk

Aww, look at the mad little drumpf cucks. Don't worry, after Hillary wins nobody will remember that you losers supported a racist moron unless you're actually autistic enough to have let other people know you were supporting him.

OP, build something for yourself

watch wolf of walstreet, you need to take things for yourself

go outside, get a tan, gain some muscle, it takes time, and i have fallen backwards alot, but i know i'm on my way somewhere better

It reminds me of a quote from Bojack Horseman
youtube.com/watch?v=R2_Mn-qRKjA

>not realizing that neets are the nobleman class of yore who don't have to engage in such plebian activities like work, instead devoting their time to loftier intellectual pursuits

Filthy commoner.

OMG TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER WHAT WERE WE THINKING ITS GONNA BE ANOTHER SHOAH IF WE DONT ELECT A GAY MUSLIM THIS YEAR!!!

desustorage.org/int/thread/59575050/

>It's a satirical board

>I regularly make b8 posts on there and get hundreds of replies easily. They're so fucking stupid.

>Just call people the [whatever the topic is about] Jew and shit like that

How do we solve the Canadian problem?

No. I'm a CPA, make 125k, have a pregnant wife. Admittedly, I have to hide my views, but I'm subtle enough and iteratively red pill my closest peers without them knowing it. It's a slow process though

I go to work but I don't really have any friends. Will you be my friend Sup Forums?

how u do dat

No. Get back in your cuck shed. You don't need friends, you have bulls to prep.

Trump will offer neets jobs to make america great again. He feels our pain and wants to help.

I'm not friends with muslims.

This is pasta. Slide thread.

>makes only 85k
>"I'm not a nigger" xD

Found the public schooler.

I was on my way there, but I realised i was becoming a weaboo and quit vidya desu. Like i went to a csgo lan and everyone was like fat/weaboo/etc maybe a few exceptions. I just felt like i didnt want to be one of these guys. Just quit dude, while you are still young, you can still be chad, dont become one of those 30 year old basement tards.

I am siberian and i have a job, 500$ per month.

>Contributing to a system in a society that hates you and is flooding your country with hordes of shitskins to lower your wages and displace you
yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/young-white-men-most-derided/

>TFW they're onto me

FUCK MY COVER IS BLOWN!!!

No, I'm pretty normal. But I also dislike people like op and never scream nigger and faggot at people. Also don't believe in some jew conspiracy or hate gays.

28 years old and almost 7 years strong on my way to retirement

also I've been on Sup Forums since 2005, this place will always be entertaining just sit back and have fun you dumbass

Get a job, find a cause to live for and define what you think is success. If you're comfortable doing what you're doing, what other people think of you doesn't matter. I worked a 50 hour seasonal job for four years. It was kind of shitty, but I had good workmates, and I travelled overseas. Tomorrow I start at University. I barely give a shit if I die tomorrow but I'm happy with life.

Making 200k, two houses but no friends and no gf, not that I really care. All that really matters is family, and living on your own is completely overrated. Just find some good honest work and pay your parents rent, you will feel 100% better about yourself in no time. Optional: Go to gym and get swol.

Don't let the fucking douchebags in society ruin your life. It's your life the only thing stopping you is yourself.

>I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling

Don't be so obvious.

So work for yourself. Fucking hell please tell me you're not justifying living off welfare you'll never pay into.

34 here. been retired for 5 years.

simply epic :^)

Oh, seems like a reddit troll trying to get us to "admit" to being losers...

All my work :DDDDD

Is it good?

Civil war with Quebec. Russia and/or America take the survivors.

>every single human being on Earth could be self employed if they were just a little bit more savvy and motivated!

Delusional.