If you don't include metal in your music listening habits then you are a pleb

if you don't include metal in your music listening habits then you are a pleb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3RZoW93E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Dad

Metal is music for the dregs of society.

Gamers, neckbeards, methheads, rednecks, construction workers, weebs, the autistic, children, Slavs, Swedes. Great group guys.

I would listen to more, but I like metal riffs way, way more than I actually like metal songs

Metal and rap are for children

>I only listen to indie pop, like a real man!

>Gamers, neckbeards, methheads, rednecks, construction workers, weebs, the autistic, children, Slavs, Swedes.
the lifeblood of humanity

t. underage

t. cum

Black metal is better than death metal

black and doom metal are the only good kinds of metal.

only the most autistic metalhead would deny this

I could really only get into Black Sabbath and Melvins when it came to metal, honestly. Also Ritchie Blackmore's work.

im more of a punk guy

>Metal? Cringe! Let my blast my mature Swans and Animal Collective playlist, i'll show you what real music is you manchild!

First wave black metal is the only correct choice

All the most successful people I've ever met in life either listen to indie or alt genres so..

The funny thing is at least metalheads go out of their way to find good new and obscure bands while indiefags just circlejerk around the same few albums anyway jazz and classical are the best forms of music

i think the point here is diversity, if you cast off an entire genre well then fuck you

only the most normie Sup Forums-male would think this

youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3RZoW93E

baby left on omaha~

oops wrong thread

Every metalhead I met in my life was a total pleb with minuscule music knowledge and didn't know a single shit about the arts

Thrash objectively best sub genre

lol good thing im not any of those

>people will like what I like if I insult them for not liking what I like
Literally neck yourself.

I agree

pleb

respect metal assholes

I'd rather listen to grimes desu.
>t. listened to black, trash and death metal for 6 years

>Gamers, neckbeards, methheads, rednecks, construction workers, weebs, the autistic, children, Slavs, Swedes
>listens to nigger rap instead
gg user

I still cringe when I think of how much crappy melodeath bands I listened to when I was 16 and still had no clue about what made metal good.
Except when I remember about pic related.