BASED CENK HAS HAD ENOUGH

Can you trumpkins possibly, possibly have a response to this? This man is pissed.
youtu.be/A4MC0vZgwfM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires#Central_Gippsland_fires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin_family_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill,_New_South_Wales#Nursing_home_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns_child_killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Hectorville_siege
bbc.com/news/world-asia-29137726
theage.com.au/victoria/wedderburn-man-ian-francis-jamieson-charged-over-triple-murder-20141023-11axdx.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turken piss

>we taught him to hate gays.
men unintentionally base jumping in Iran would disagree.

Tbh most of the stuff Cenk said was right. Auto/semi-auto rifles should be way harder to get. Nobody needs an AR-15 for self-defense. They should only be allowed for the military and shooting ranges. Clip sizes on all weapons for civilians should be limited to 5.

Then the government needs to be harder on religious extremism, be it islamic or christian extremism. Because the problem is always extremists having access to way too powerful guns.

I predict Cenk will abandon libcucks soon, and go full Alex Jones. He can't not see the irony of having to pander to his paid subscribers' retarded beliefs while bitching about how money influences politics. He isn't a braindead faggot like the rest of TYT, he just panders for shekels, and will reach breaking point soon.

>christian extremism
lmao, what are they gonna do? Forgive people too much?

>Muslims dindu nuffin
Who is "we"?
I hate this Muslim apologizing, genocide denying, Turkish nationalist hiding behind American liberalism, fat fuck.

>Nobody needs an AR-15 for self-defense.
Then why were they made in the first place?

>need
>clip
i expected more from you finland

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

>Nobody needs an AR-15 for self-defense.
It's the bill of rights not the bill of needs. And yes, I do need all the firepower I can get because the second amendment wasn't made for hunting or protecting from home invaders, it was to fight against a tyrannical government.

this young turd needs to change sides

Chenk Ur'gay

Nah, fuck that. The "ban assault weapons" crowd is never going to be satisfied until the last airgun is removed from private hands. It's foolish to give them any ground.

>we taught him to hate gays

Yes. Muslims taught him to hate homosexuals.

At last TYT and Trump see eye to eye.

>Clip sizes should be 5 or less
Guess we'll be leaving the AR-15's magazine size alone then? Come back when you can prove you have the slightest inkling of what the fuck you're trying to legislate against.

nigger you what?
do you know how many chrisian extremists have murdered anyone with a select or semi automatic rifle for their faith in the last few weeks?
is the number smaller then the number of fingers on your hand?
is it smaller then even one?

how many where murdered for islam in the last 7 days?
is the number larger then the number of all your extremities combined?
is it larger then five fucking hundret?
think before you post
not all religions are equal
most european or east-asian american civilians can as a general rule be trusted with any weapon

Yeah, watch out for all those Christian Extremists blowing up airports, trains or going on mass casualty shooting sprees. They're a real menace.

And we all know how easy the U.S. government has been on Christian extremists. Pic related.

lol when somthing happens theres always 1 drama queen that has enough lul

If the forefathers oath was kept true.. civilians would also have access to the military grade stuff. As it is now the AR15 is a joke compared to to mil spec.. tanks. machine guns.. jets, drones, bombs, missles, pinpoint spy software. Oh yeah the AR15 is totally the thing to blame

What a Turk nigger. Ill listen to what he has to say when they give back Constantinople.

>Who are we going to bomb?!

Guess we shouldn't arrest rapists then. I mean, there are rapists in the U.S.

What are we going to do, just arrest everyone in America?

> Do what we did here in Australia. Ban guns. No mass shootings Since Port Arthur.

this really makes you think, huh?

Is Cenk "Stumped the trump" Uygur the new Cronkite?

>Where are we gonna bomb?

Israel. You would solve 99% of the world's problems. And maybe New York for good measure but it sounds like the muzzies already got it covered.

No. There is no way you can compare Australian, which is an island, to a country that has a 1.5k border with Mexico. Besides, that fat Turk would have to come get them himself, and I wish him luck.

This guy is about to get red-pilled

Have to give it to him - he wasn't complete Islam apologist this time.

>that jew and nu-male cuck who jerk each other off all the time

its also not true we just don't report on our mass shootings.

jeb is a mess

Fuck I hate this guy, with his faux exasperation, pretending to be emotional. He's a fucking phony.

kek nobody is able to respond

Man USA has not gun problem

It's demographic problem

Based Cenk, I'm subscribing to TYT now

I was surprised he made those points

Aside from being not true, there are a few factors they ignore.

1. Tasmania, where the Port Arthur Massacre occurred, had NO gun laws. No restrictions. Far more lenient than the states were at the time.

2. There was like a few hundred people who gave a shit about guns, and maybe a couple hundred thousand guns in the country - an Island continent with extremely tight controls on what can enter the country.

What American liberals also conveniently ignore;

The political system that allowed us to quickly ban guns and remove them? Same political system that allows us to imprison illegal Muslim migrants or refugee applicants and imprison them on offshore penal Islands. It's the same system that allows us to place the entire Muslim community in our two major cities under massive, intrusive surveillance and control.

Liberals want you to ignore that part of course.

If you follow the Australian system, you'll get two things;

Fear will allow the government to take the guns. And fear will allow the government to ban all Muslims from entering the country.

Also;

Why don't they leave the country? Seriously. They live in a country where it is ingrained into it's very foundation to be surrounded by private citizens armed to the teeth. It's a country that has ALWAYS had relatively widespread gun violence.

It's not going to chance. So why don't they leave. Move to Mexico or Saudi Arabia?

He doesn't show it on his show but I don't doubt he's conflicted about who to vote for now. And although I don't doubt Sanders is the candidate Cenk has the most in common with, a lot of the ideals of the Republican party ideals he used to support in his younger days are being brought back by Trump.

He's a scam artist. TYT is just a racket to him. He's too intelligent to be so intellectually dishonest. He knows that what he says is bullshit but he's found a market and he's giving them what they wanna hear.

So they just bring 4 guns with them instead of 1? This doesn't solve the problem, you think your dumb regulations will do anything to resolve the source of the issue. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

>It's not going to chance. So why don't they leave. Move to Mexico or Saudi Arabia?

Their goal is to defeat white people. Not run from them. The white people are armed, disarming them is part of their war strategy.

>Do what we did here in Australia. Ban guns. No mass shootings Since Port Arthur.

They're faggots

Watch their Finnish KKK episode

Maybe we should ban murder im sure people will follow that law..... right?

Atleast watch the video before you post

>Breivik

What happened in 2003?

yeah, for fighting against a military of 18th, 19th century

good luck fighting against the modern American military with an ar-15

the game has changed

He already said (and argued with people) that he will vote for Hillary begrudgingly to oppose Trump.

The annoying retard Imp on this show is like "I'M NOT VOTING!" but Cenk's argument is better Hillary than Trump.

Guns kill people. No guns equals much less deaths.

But America crossed that Rubicon so fucking long ago as to be a pointless discussion.

Liberals talk about the impracticality of banning Muslims from entering the country and building a large border wall.

That's nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the cost and difficulty of removing firearms from the U.S.

We struggle with it in Australia, with a much better geographic location, a tiny population, a MUCH MUCH heavier police and state presence and the fact that we had barely any guns to begin with and barely anyone cared about guns here anyway outside of rural areas.

Couple that with the fact that terrorists here could have carried out attacks like Orlandao (as Islamic organized crime is armed to the teeth) if it wasn't for our "racist" police and government targeting the Muslim community heavily with laws that wouldn't have a chance in hell of being implemented in the U.S.

With our borders being controlled to an extent that the U.S. couldn't even dream of.

Gun control in the U.S. is a pipe dream. You can't even stop cocaine coming in, how are you going to stop guns?

>recently

i can just bring up 9/11 if you are like this

> "firearm offences" went up

yeah no shit, they banned them.

like they were no drug possession crimes before drugs were illegal

Based edups.

I refuse to watch the young turkroaches.

The liberals aren't completely wrong on this. We probably would have had more mass shootings if it wasn't for the change in our gun laws.

But they ignore the complete difference in the situations AND they also conveniently ignore all of our other policies.

Also, it should be noted our last terrorist attack (which only resulted in one dead police officer) was, wait for it, committed by the son of an Afghan refugee who used an illegal firearm.

The U.S. population is more than ten times the size of ours, and this kid carried out the attack at a police station full of armed police officers. If he had taken that same gun to a mall, he could have gotten a comparable ratio (say 5-10 people).

Breivik was a pro ISRAEL extremist.

France and australia know best
Just look at how effective their laws were in the last year

and this has nothing to do with muslims
its about the GUNS, Guns are bad guise

Wow another angry Muslim sand nigger

probably 'futbol' riots

Multiple mass murders and shootings in straya since the ban

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires#Central_Gippsland_fires en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin_family_murders en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill,_New_South_Wales#Nursing_home_fire en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns_child_killings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Hectorville_siege

bbc.com/news/world-asia-29137726

theage.com.au/victoria/wedderburn-man-ian-francis-jamieson-charged-over-triple-murder-20141023-11axdx.html

Shill harder

>Guns kill people.
No, guns cannot kill people retard, it requires a person to shoot the trigger.

>No guns equals much less deaths.
States in the US with more gun regulations actually have slightly more crime. Countries with far less guns per capita than the U.S. like in central and south America have much higher homicide rates.

>it's just muslims trust me, we are pure angelic christians who dindu NUFFIN

>I refuse to watch the young turkroaches.
He basically said that Islam is part of the problem and guns are part of the problem. He wants lots of gun regulation because he is still in his leftist utopia where he thinks we are one more law from paradise.

He claimed to be 100% Christian
>Christians DINDU NUFFIN

the prime ministah came a-courtin' trouble on the king's road

>we taught him to hate gays.
>we
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Yes, you muslims taught your children to be retarded and autistic.

Guns were legal. killing people was not legal.
Look at the graph it reads HOMICIDE not gun Offences

"The AR-15 was first built in 1959 by ArmaLite as a small arms rifle for the United States armed forces."

Fucking idiot

how do you hunt kangaroo without guns?

im not a christian
i would rather live amongst them then amongst muslims though

Well ours wasn't so bad.

That's got less to do with our gun laws and more to do with our federal cops having surveillance on every single Muslim with so much as a twitchy eyelid and the fact we throw in the jail for 20 years for even suggesting they're gonna go Jihad on someone.

That's why our terrorists are either mentally retarded people, children or have to sneak out of the country and do their durkaing in Syria.

If U.S. liberals are happy to see these boys "profiling" and "harassing" Muslim "youths" on the daily, then maybe their call to law and order would be believable.

>Look at the graph it reads HOMICIDE not gun Offences
I think it's all three together

really not a useful graph

It gets worse for liberals. Technology will soon make their gun banning literally impossible. Muhahahaha.

He is Christian. But he did it for Israel. Read his manifesto.

We use guns.

We don't have no gunz. Just way less gunz and insanely tight regulations on their storage.

You can own a semi-auto here. But be prepared to have the cops arrive unannounced and search your premise to ascertain that you're meeting all the storage requirements.

I'm struggling to understand what you are trying to prove here, are you saying that if we had guns, people could shoot at the fire and put it out?

>Guns kill people. No guns equals much less deaths.

Absolutely nonsense on a global scale. Rates of gun ownership correlates with lower murder rates.

You can not make a single argument against guns without referencing the USA, and there is plenty of variance regarding gun ownership between European countries, Latin America etc.

>ban weapons
>drug lords make fortune selling guns over the border

great idea cenk, now only the bad guys have guns you fucking moron and that's IF you manage to removed every single assault rifle in america.

Nope, that was the M16. try again fag

"look at what a horrible killing spree"

>armenian genocide

All citizens of the United States are legal members of the militia and thus are obligated to own firearms of comparable power for defense of both the state and your personal freedom.

If you wanna live in a fag nation that owns you, there are plenty of those already.

>something incredibly easy to make even for the layman should be hard to get

Unless you make metal illegal to possess this will never happen.

This. As a recovering liberal who is choking on the redpill, I really find myself agreeing with almost 100% of what Cenk says. His cohosts are just so fucking worthless and caractures of worthless, crybaby progressives, I can't watch TYT for any extended period of time

Everything he said was true. Except the part about angry loners.. I'm a loner but I'm not going to shoot up the place.

doesn't matter, faggot, we have the right to defend ourselves regardless of how futile
you think we should just roll over and take it because "wahh that sounds hard ;_;"?

>I would bottom you so hard

what did he mean by this?

Definitely.

>JEWDAYO KRISHTUN VALYOOS

>Rates of gun ownership correlates with lower murder rates.
People try to argue one way or the other, I argue gun regulations are a symptom of higher crime so you see the opposite cause->effect association. Regardless of the correlation there is no strong argument that lack of regulation causes crime thus no reason for gun regulation.

Fuck off idiot! All this will result in is only terrorists having these weapons. How the fuck is that any better?

>He's a scam artist. TYT is just a racket to him.

Cenk went to the same business school Trump went to

>Correlates

That's absolute nonsense. Australia alone is proof of that.

No, I'm not saying it's a causation, but it objectively doesn't correlate.

You're also looking at official statistics. I don't think many of the firearms circulating Venezuela are registered.

You're also fundamentally wrong anyway. Guns kill people. That's what they're designed for. To kill things.

Not much use owning a gun for self defense if it can't kill someone.

FUCK THIS ROACH
GAS THEM ALL

he wants neets locked up. run pol

makes you think...

>"The AR-15 was first built in 1959 by ArmaLite as a small arms rifle for the United States armed forces."
>Was on the civilian market before the US even considered adopting an AR-15 variant

kys toothpaste

We had higher gun crime when we had no gun regulation.

We also had lower gun crime than when we had gun regulation.

It's all over the map.

Here's the thing - Less easily accessible firearms? Less Media Grabbing Mass Shootings. Less media grabbing mass shootings, less for politicians to worry about.

>He attended the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania where he majored in management

had to look it up

this actually does make me fucking think

what does it mean?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Guns kill people
>Knives kill people
>Forks kill people
>Hands kill people
You see how retarded this argument is? What you really are trying to emphasize is the killing potential of guns, but no amount of laws are going to prevent someone from obtaining guns through the black market, which is where most guns used in crimes are from. You actually create the unintended of consequence of hurting all gun owners trying to defend themselves. Why have the killing power of guns? Guns are good for guerrilla warfare against tyrannical state power and good for defense against heavy weaponry of terrorists.

>straya
yeah, you're pretty irrelevant

Also something that bugs me reagrding libs

>no gunz!

>no borders!

Do they not see the problem with this?

both are full of shit IMHO

and at the same time real artists at what they're doing

kek, he does this is all the time. He has always been a muslim apologist. Now he left out the "not all" and changed it to "some strands".
Look at the video again it's 1/3 christian terrorism (¿?), 1/3 anti guns and 1/3 anti muslim.
It's always the same.

People get killed everyday in Orlando next to some McDonalds or the fucking gas station. The local news stations just keep the same 2 sketches on file 1 of a black guy with dreads and 1 of a black guy with a hoodie. Niggers call it the "gunshine state" really clever makes you think.