Did Zack Snyder just plan this scene first then make the rest of the movie around it?

Did Zack Snyder just plan this scene first then make the rest of the movie around it?
youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q83F40Aal68&t=118s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It feels like that.

>"60"FPS

You are cancer OP

Literally only 20 frames in and the disgusting interpolation artifacts already gave me eye cancer

He is very much a director who would make a film around set pieces, but as ideas towards whoever writes the script.
its obvious he's had this scene idea of Batman for a good while

Zack only thinks in eye catching scenes, and admittedly his set pieces are mostly impressive, but he can't string an engaging and coherent story around them for shit.

so why didnt they just kill MARTHA the moment batman arrived?

Why didn't Superman use his super speed to zip by and save his mom as soon as he learned she was in danger?

1)Time didn't came out.
2)They were scared of what Batman would do next to them for killing milf.

>Kill hostage
>Anger the Bat even more
Big mistake senpai

I don't care this scene was great.

Personally I would have put it towards the start of the movie when he's investigating the people traffickers but w/e

it looks like a fight straight from Arkham games

Because killing her before the deadline risks the plan. Batman showing up wasn't anticipated and Superman showing up would have spelled "Game over" even more, so the merc played it safe and stuck to the plan, exactly like you'd expect a hired merc to.

He was waiting on a countdown or a phone call, whichever came first.

On the one hand it was kind of unnecessary to have this in an already packed finale, but on the other hand it would be disappointing to just show Batman's full potential rather than build up to it. Maybe he could have been saving Martha whilst Superman and Wonder Woman were fighting Doomsday

No
He made the film and then realised that people would complain that there wasn't enough action, so he cooked this up over a weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=Q83F40Aal68&t=118s

>60fps
Holy Christ it looks like ass

>1)Time didn't came out.

Lex made it clear that if superman would try to save her they would kill her. I mean thats the main reason the fight between them even happened.
What do they thought batman was doing there

2)They were scared of what Batman would do next to them for killing milf.

oh you mean more than just killing them

Because batman wanted to redeem himself, by saving the mother he coudln't save.

)Time didn't came out.
>Lex made it clear that if superman would try to save her they would kill her. I mean thats the main reason the fight between them even happened.
>What do they thought batman was doing there
Doing Batman stuff?
>2)They were scared of what Batman would do next to them for killing milf.
>oh you mean more than just killing them
Yeah. To make sure they will suffer very badly.

>Doing Batman stuff?

so they could have called lex to let him know or something.
also why didnt batman enter the building from behind saving marthat first than fighting his way out instead of risking that the they would kill marthat in the time he beat up the thugs.
fuck this movie man

Lex on purpose didn't have any connection with.

Perhaps because it was patroled by KGBeast hanchmen? If it was that easy as in Arkham games...

Whatever.

*with them
He only knew in his mind where are their location.

>Lex on purpose didn't have any connection with.

lex basically waits next to a phone when superman arrives than gets a phonecall when the time is up but batman on the other end.
how does he not have any connection with it

that's the best fight scene in a capeshit movie ever produced
and the 2nd is super x zod in mos
Zack truly is a blessed director

>zack snyder
>plan

pick one

Why did Batman get into a fistfight if he didn't have a problem blowing up two guys minutes before this?

because realizing other people have mommys made him not want to kill anymore.

he still murders people in the scene though.

I dont understand why the guy had a flame thrower?

Why not just shoot her

Why did Lex's goons kidnap a woman in Kansas and take her all the way to the east coast?

Why does Supes let his own mother still have a shitty job when he can afford an expensive city apartment?

He blew up guy with grenade, mong.

>what's punishment for the witch?

>Bomb/MG the building that hostage is in.

same reason for the flamethrowers in africa

read: no good reason

literally too stupid for capeshit plot

Because Supes, in the DCEU, is an autist who wandered the earth for a decade (during which time he made 0 friends) and will side with the God of Evil if his girlfriend, who he is in an AOTC-tier romance with and who he has only known for 18 months, dies because he doesn't care about his family and has no other close friends.

Why does this hurt my eyes?
Why does it feel speed up?

Whats going on.

Does anyone actually like 60FPS? To me, everything just likes like its been sped up. Maybe I just need to get use to it or something.

Those comments of Batman killing people make my head hurt. It's like they never payed attention to the previous Batman movies.

>dude he made a movie around a few cool scenes
>this is literally Hitchcock's method

>not that he's that good but that it's a fairly standard way of film making

>>Bruce should have investigated Supes and already know about his mother previously of the battle. This isnt only what happens on the most comics regarding Batman and He discovering Clark identity, this movie more than anything has a reason for him to do this. If he and Lex want to kill Superman, discovering his identity or information about him is primordial, and they had 2 years. Lex managed to do this, so why not Bruce?
>>Why Superman let the criminals that were throwing rockets at Batman go away?
>>Why Luthor used a bomb to explode the congress, that was easily conected to him, that would make him go to jail anyway at the end?
>>Why he made Doomsday, if he had no way to control him? Is he completely insane?
>>Why Superman has halucinations with his dead father telling things that He “didnt knew”? Is he retarded? Schizofrenic?
>>Why you kill the main hero of your universe on the second movie, when he barely had any characterization?

>>Why kill off Clark Kent, the human aspect of Superman?
>> Why Clark has no supporting cast to bounce off? This is fundamental for characterization.
>>Why you think it is a good idea to make a MC with almost no agency?
>>Related to the above, Hack Snyder even say that Clark likes to wear a cape as a kid because of his Kryptonian DNA. Why Nigga cant even choose how to dress like?
>>Why Superman didnt shouted to Batman that his mother was kidnapped, before the battle? Superman could have solved the conflict simply by saying “Bruce, they kidnapped my mom” or even better, “HELP ME!”.
>>Why Batman think that WW is with Superman, if he knows her secret identity and is actually the only one that talked to her on the cast?
>>Did they expected anyone that doesnt read comics to know what the hell was happening on the Knightmare sequence?
>> Doesnt Hacksnyder know that needing flashbacks and dream sequences on the middle of your story is considered one of the major marks of a baddly written and confusing story? Seriously, Snyder should read some Robert Mackee.
>>Why not use the credits to show the JL members, instead of akwardly shoving them in the middle of a dramatic scene?
>>Why this movie sells less than Deadpool?

>Batman knows Clark identity before their first meeting
Actually it happened only once in new52 Justice League War, but they sorta retckoned it later in Batman/Superman. That only nullifies whole article as being made-up bullshit.

>these easily explainable nitpick shit
>these obvious shill filenames

Don't worry lads, I'm sure Spiderman won't fail like Dr Strange. Good luck!

Explain them.