Which killings were real, which were fake?

which killings were real, which were fake?

Why does it matter?

>80002

Close but no cigar

He never killed anyone, it was all escapism from a job he was unhappy with

None, Wall Street is actually hell

None but it was all like a metaphor for masculinity apparently or something idk

All of them, probably except the ones from the incident where the car explodes. How do people still not understand this movie.

None of the whore killings can be real because he stored their bodies in the closet and then they weren't there later.

It was a high end apartment, he dragged blood through it and they covered it up because their business would tank as the murder house. Note the awkward exchange with the cleaning staff in one scene and his conversation with the realty woman in another. They knew.

time to rewatch

this is a comfy movie

What did he do with the coat hanger and the whores? They cut that bit out!

This a thinly veiled dubs and trips thread, isn't it

Is the book better than the film?

The point of the novel and the movie is it doesn't matter if the killings were real or not.

Which is about the same experience as one would have if they tried to talk to any cleaning lady about all the blood all over the place that she had to clean up and/or a realtor about the murders in one of her properties.

These dubs are real

They were all real, but everybody was too selfish and self-obsessed to know or care.

Someone get dubs already

Done

Name my band

Reservation at Dorsia

WHAAAAA-

If dubs I murder you

A lot. The only point for the movie is Bale's ass

Not gonna happen tonight

Sounds like you don't understand it

That's actually not a bad band name

In the book it's left ambiguous. In the movie though, he committed the murders. I think the screenwriter even said in an interview that he did it. The whole point is that everyone is so obsessed with themselves and their own lives that they don't even notice or really care that someone they're so close with is a batshit crazy serial killer