Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AphtE5XTCXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lonzo Cant Ball

Forbes is insane

My fucking dick. Hnnnnnnng

Celtics are worse

Go Spurs go

Does anyone actually think that the Warriors can assemble a more competitive team than what they had when Durant and Harden were there?

Paul George is a downgrade from KD, they'd be lucky to make it to the WCF's.

>warriors

Stop posting

Rockets fans should be glad they're not getting Melo anymore. He's not right for that team at all and would only hurt it more added with Chris Paul already there to fuck shit up. Unless the Rockets are trying to build a team straight out of 2013-14 it doesn't make sense to add Melo.

I don't want another lebron vs warriors finals please let this nightmare end

they were 22, so yes.

Why the fuck are they wasting their primes on shitty teams wtf

Boogie was after money but after getting traded that's over so he's most likely leaving to be on a real team. AD will leave after that or ask for a trade.

AD seriously thought the Pelicans would build around him but ended up trading their draft picks for veterans and depended on the free agency method of building when they're a small market team and NOLA is nothing more than a tourist destination, not a place you want to live at all. Even some of their players got killed, the crime is so bad there.

>Sources: Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios that include four-team deals. Sides motivated but no agreement imminent.

4 team deals almost never work out. Especially if contract dumps are involved.

Anthony Davis isn't even near his prime yet

>not just throwing money at the best player available
They're learning, imagine that.

>@wojespn

Sources: Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios that include four-team deals. Sides motivated but no agreement imminent.

its happening!

>spurs finally on the decline
>suddenly Kawhi becomes GOAT
>Simmons is a beast
>now Forbes is becoming the next Steph Curry
MAKE IT STOP

keep dreaming bostonfag

>bostonfag

>I am told Melo-Rockets trade holdup is D'Antoni. Does not want him. Melo knows! It'll happen anyway!

Rapties still undefeated in summer league

Who /potlel/ here?

No really though between Chris Paul and Melo Pringles is gonna kill himself

How the flying fuck do they expect this to work out?

bust

Bros if Nwaba isnt on this team and Rondo is come october I might just kill myself. No way Lonzo gets better with that mental midget in the locker room

What the fuck magic dont reel me in with George just to fucking tear me down by picking Rondo

>ntilikina

Which team is best?

Boogie isnt good and anthony davis is a meme

The russ/kawaii squad

why would memphis ever do this??

Are you guys ready? Gonna be a fun season.

>literally a worse version of KD

I suppose they'll get BTFO in the semis now instead of conference finals

Someone really should have checked out his middle name before signing him.

Don't get my hopes up

Me tooooo

Lou Williams > Nick Young > KCP

>The ciudad of Los Angels

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Giving up Marg Asshole for Horford and a benchwarmer

On what planet.

Lakers have to work to get George. Lakers are going to have to look like more of a contender than OKC next May. I'm not saying it's impossible. Lebron can change any team, but I think George will chase rings before he chases childhood dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=AphtE5XTCXY

BEN SIMMONS CAN FUCKING SHOOT NOW

Lebron finals triple doubles: 9
Durant finals triple doubles: 0
9 > 0
Lebron > Durant
Durant is 7ft but has to play SF because his skelly bones would get snapped in the paint. But then again snakes don't have bones LMAO

3-5

>lebron
>3-5 bones

Snakes have bones in their skin. Scales is little bones you dummy.

Anyway triple doubles dont matter anymore you get two guys on the court who rebound and pass well and the other three just pass and shoot well.

Don't @ me

>3-5
>Don't advanced stats me

Better than 50%, KD is at 50% in the finals.

>35
Is that how many dicks you suck per day?

Where'd you learn biology? Snakes have a skeleton.

3-3 would be 50%

>Better than 50%
>/nba/ education

No they dont, not the guy you responded to but theyd break thier bones right away doing those pretzel shapes

we doin it buddy

3-5 is better than 50% you absolute moron. KD is 1-1, 50%. Also by bringing up Lebron's finals losses you are saying that it's more impressive KD missed the finals all but twice in his career while Lebron should have it against his legacy he won the east 8 times.

>3-5 is better than 50%

>3-5 is better than 50%

i feel bad for gopiss y'all

that's a cute KD right there

>3-5 is better than 50%

Yeah, he lost more than half his appearances.

It's odd

>3-5 is better than 50%

You guys think Kobe ever wants to kill himself now that he cant play in the NBA anymore?

You act like Popavich didn't sell his soul to be better than Phil Jackson.

I would love to see Kobe join that Big 3 league next year. Kobe vs Iverson in a 3 on 3 tournament sounds like my wet dreams.

You guys are all retarded. 3/5 is 60%.

Don't @ me.

Your level of retardation even makes me, a celtics fan, agree with the Lakers shitposters

Anyone else find it fucking hilarious how butthurt Miami fans are that Brown and Tatum stole 7/11 away from their """star""" players?

I love it. A rookie and a second-year stealing all their thunder. Never gets old to me.

No OT tonight

Stealing nicknames is low class but not unexpected from Boston scum

>>>stealing nicknames
lmao calm down dion you aren't that important

It just occurred to me ring hunting is probably what Paul George is more focused on ring hunting than he is playing for the lakers. Jesus Christ, I was starting to learn to enjoy the Lakers but now I have to root for their downfall. I guess domestic terrorism is always an option if I want George to stay in OKC.

Jaylen Brown is a punk, guess LeBron needs to teach his ass a lesson again, fucking hate these fake tough guys. Tatum is a good kid, nothing personal, but while fake tough guys are trash, willingly associating with them makes you lower than trash

How much better would Cousins be if he got in shape? And why is their a large group of basketball writers who love him despite him being cancerous and only playing on horrible teams?

Enjoy your 9th seed season, miamibro. I'll say hello to the finals for you.

>How much better would Cousins be if he got in shape?
He doesn't strike me as that much out of shape, so probably not that much better.

> And why is their a large group of basketball writers who love him despite him being cancerous and only playing on horrible teams?
Because he's statistically ridiculous for a center and he's only ever been on horrible teams so they all assume that if he were in a better environment that had more of a winning culture (like he did in college) then he'd be much better.

It also stems from the fact that he's only an attitude and cancer on the court, and a pretty decent person off of it.

Are there any NBA teams that almost have no fans?

I look for to be fan of an team of the NBA, but I want a team that is totally loser, without future and that always is bad

>celtics
>finals

Boogie is the most overrated bigman in the game, and Davis can't escape the Pelicans yet.

He's at least 20 pounds overweight, but I guess in America that is solidly in shape.

Knicks

1. Warriors
(POWER GAP)
2. Cavs
3. Spurs
4. Thunder
5. Rockets
6. Nuggets
7. Trail Blazers
8. Timberwolves
9. Celtics
10. Grizzlies
11. Wizards
12. Raptors
13. Pelicans
14. Bucks
15. Heat
16. Clippers
17. 76ers
18. Mavericks
19. Jazz
20. Pistons
21. Hornets
(POWER GAP)
22. Pacers
23. Lakers
24. Magic
25. Kings
26. Knicks
27. Suns
28. Hawks
29. Nets
30. Bulls

Here's the fan attendance of each team for the second half of this past NBA season

My friend, the team you are looking for is the Boston Celtics

Dan Toni is smarter than I thought

I prefer teams that have never won a championship or an NBA finals

No one is safe until Based Deng's contract is gone.

Kobr is just playing a bigger game now.

>"I didn't go to Golden State to make my life easier everyday. I haven't stopped getting up at 8:30 to be the 1st on the court, to walk into a game & be satisfied with scoring 20 & shooting 30%. I can't stand when people discredit the work. I did that. Don't take it away from me."

KD haters absolutely BTFO. Completely shut down with one quote

>mavs
gross

To be fair melo kind of forced dantoni out of new york

>getting up at 8:30
Lazy nigger

Don't the Warriors have something like 250 consecutive sell outs?circ street

>be satisfied with scoring 20 and shooting 30%

WESTBROOK BTFO

african americans > Spain > Africa > White > beaner > australia > chinese

Reddit tore him a new one over this, like getting up at 8:30 is anything special, nigga i got up at 4am to go to the gym, 6am to get a smog check and was at work by 8:00, this faggot aint shit

>3-5 is better than 50%

99% of people are professional athletes. He spends his entire working time training in some way, not sitting at a desk browsing Sup Forums