We are not Muslims, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word jihad in our band’s name

>We are not Muslims, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word jihad in our band’s name

Cuck rank: A+

>baby's first bait
We've been calling AJJ numales and cucks for years now, since American tune

Not like it hasn't been obvious since People Who Can Eat People

it was that moment that they no longer became one of my favorite bands

i like them

>Our heads are made of flesh and blood, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word radiohead in our band’s name

>Sup Forums - Music

>waaaah people are discussing the intersection of politics and music

Of course he looks like that. Of course...

I hate that smug look on his face that he always has

It takes 30 seconds to just change it back on all future releases

Ah, what an understated soylent grin we have here on display!

Soylent boy

>soylent
the only people who eat that are right wing silicon valley shitheads

>right wing
>silicon valley

want to know how I know you're a commie/tankie?

>b-but we are still punk, g-guys!

where's the almighty right wing, no bullshit, anti-pc art i wonder?

ITT: People complaining about a band who became actual adults and got tired of being openly offensive in public.

>Noel Gallagher.: I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man.
>Interviewer.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?
>N.G.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Cobain disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
>Interviewer.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.
>N.G.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get sympathy, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does in his music is therapeutic.

Ironic

im neither of those lmao
silicon valley is objectively right wing

this

there's nothing offensive about the word jihad you little baby

kys eurofag commie

*sips soy milk*

Are you retarded?

How much has Soylent paid you for this post?

>provided evidence
>still denies

kys retarded commie eurofag

Are you implying the democrats aren't right wing?

>He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation.

It hurts.

>he thinks dems aren't right wing
Good goy, remember you have a choice

I just think it's ridiculous that people are upset they changed they name at all. In what way does it affect you? They changed their name, so what. It's not a part of some grand SJW conspiracy to censor everything that offends or triggers them, it was their personal choice to do it. Sure the post explaining their reason was quite cringe worthy and long-winded but it doesn't matter what their reasons are. They're allowed to do whatever they want in terms of their band name, music, whatever. I mean I wish we could be more like ants in terms of how we interact with each other. I think ants have tiny microphones implanted in their antenna to spy on us. I know for a fact that the russian government has bred a species of microphone implanted ants and are currently planning on dropping them into the united states. Did you read that Russia wants permission to fly their planes over the US? Why do you think that is? It's to drop the ants, who will become the dominant species of ant in the country, sending back tons of information about us and the military. Ants can get anywhere. But really the name doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm not a fan of their music but good on them for standing up for what they believe in. I think they should have changed the name to something else besides AJJ though. I don't like it but whatever it happens. We'll see what happens.

LMAO @ you europoors who believe this. Do democrats generally believe that equality is a good? Do they look upon hierarchies with disdain? Do they seek to foster an egalitarian society?
yes

The fundamental difference between right and left originates with the french revolution and notions of equality.

Just because they don't want to kill the rich and repossess their property doesn't make them rightists. They are invertebrate leftist, but leftist nonetheless.

so this is what ppl mean when they refer to reddit spacing...

>american tries to talk about politics

really cute

it's not really his quote you bellends

It's Orson Welles on Charlie Chaplin

That’s either the most jewish or most soy face I have ever seen.

No. Wasn't it because Andrew Jackson slaughtered Red Indians (and founded the Democrat party while being pro-manual labour from abroad)

It'd be pretty irresponsible to get killed over a shitty band name, yeah.

Regardless, the reasoning seems pretty fucking retarded.

My god, this guy is the spitting image of Paul McCartney.

>Oh Susanna, don't you cry for me
>I'm a straight white male in America, I've got all the luck I need
This fucking band

Well, there's a reason Orson Welles is admired as an artist and not a thinker.

Would you rather be a gay manspic in Colombia?

they right tho lmao

>waaaah people are discussing the intersection of politics and music
Given that Sup Forums has been one of the contributing factors to a slow and excruciating death of this board, I am not upset at all. Nothing can be done at this point. I contribute to some threads from time to time.

this is peak retardation
kill yourself kid

>Do democrats generally believe that equality is a good? Do they look upon hierarchies with disdain? Do they seek to foster an egalitarian society?
they absolutely do none of those

Yeah how dare a supposed punk band make an edgy statement

so what does the name AJJ stand for now?

You can discuss that there. Pretty sure there are mindless /mupol/tards who wants to discuss that kind of shit.

>Porcupines do not grow on trees, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word porcupine in our band’s name.

ITT: people complaining that a folk punk act became nothing but pussies

First dubs checked
Second, what is even edgy or offensive about the term Jihad?
Does it just make people who like Muslims uncomfortable to think that holy war is a part of Islamic doctrine or what?

it was just a joke guys. i'm sorry.

:-(

considering Sup Forums has a thread everyday with people offended that band they dont even listen to changed their name, changing it was pretty edgy

>Charlie Chaplin
Woody Allen, I think