For music purposes:

Elder God tier
LSD, MDMA

God tier
Weed(no tolerance), Mushrooms

Great tier
Cocaine, Adderall, Caffeine

Good tier
Alcohol, Opiods, Weed(when you're a stoner)

Little effect on music
Xanax, Cigarettes, anything not mentioned really

Haven't tried meth but I'll assume it's at least as good as adderall

you obviously haven't heard Curtis Mayfield coked out of your brain

Don't get me wrong, coke is great for music, but it cannot compare to any psychedelic. Unless you count salvia, fuck that shit.

alcohol should be way higher

I would unironically rank cigarettes higher than alcohol.

Alcohol might even make your ear for music even worse.

>tfw I never enjoy being "drunk", I just start to feel tired and ultimately fall asleep.

Weed is good though.

>literally better than sex

virgin alert

i found music fun on xanny but i find it fun on literally any substance so

You've obviously never got drunk and listened to pic related

of course it's not quite as high up as mdma (the GOAT) but it transcends adderall and caffeine

also red wine and reggae are essential

>xanny

Hypocritical degenerate.

Eh, my longest stimulant-fueled headbanging sessions have not been from cocaine. Effect is too short. Caffeine and adderall last forever and binging on them doesn't wreck your body to pieces like coke as an added benefit.
I have had some awesome, INTENSE music experiences from cocaine, but because of its short duration, I can't give it that much edge on adderall.

There are 3 ways to solve this (I only defend cocaine because I fucking love cocaine)

1. Buy pure cocaine, none of that pub grub shit
2. Afford more cocaine
3. Grow a higher tolerance for cocaine and don't use it as often

yeah it only lasts several minutes but those several minutes are beautiful, especially if there's a girl you can chat up and dance with

A nice relaxing tea should be at least on Good Tier.

im sorry ***alprazolam and music was pretty fun

Caffeine is in great tier user, I love green tea and vanilla chai

I don't really have a say in the quality I get, I only know one guy who gets it, but desu it's pretty good, fish scales and all. I've done a LOT in a night, I know a good coke buzz, caffeine is just more practical I think.

adderall is so much more practical than coke or caffeine

Agreed. Great intensity to duration ratio, Caffeine lasts longer and is better for you though. Of the 3 it just depends on how intense of an effect you want and how long you want it to last, with coke being the most intense and shortest, adderall being in between, and caffeine being a more mild effect with a very long duration. Try ~500mg of caffeine if you aren't a coffee drinker, an actual caffeine high is great once you get past the threshold of being too mild.

ive never actually dosed out caffeine before, but of the three, i just find adderall to have the cleanest high while also lasting a good amount of time. do you just get over the caffeine shakes / shits after a while?

Yeah, I'm a very heavy daily caffeine consumer so I'm very used to any overly intense effects. You can dose it out with labelled drinks such as Monster(each can has ~180mg) or just drink a shitton of dark coffee. 12 cups or something.

duuude, i listen to susan boyle while snorting pixy stix and injecting ginger ale. best shit on earth

>paying $100+ for 2 hours of fun

nah, i'll stick to amphetamines

DXM is great for music. I tripped last night but it was a fluke or something, my movement was barely impaired, and for some fucking reason my ears were like, congested?

But they definitely weren't, I take allergy meds and decongestant. I was playing music full volume and could barely here it, was trying to watch a Springsteen concert. That's dissos for you.

I'm blowing blood out of my nose so I guess I was lol

anyone know if ritalin is any good?
my doctor is letting me choose between adderall, vyvanse, and ritalin next month, probably going with vyvanse as of now

>DXM is great for music
>was trying to watch a Springsteen concert

apparently drugs are bad

I wish you could take dxm without ingesting 1000 calories of organ clogging goop

You can legally order pure DXM powder

Is it a bitch to get like ephedrine?

I don't think it's much harder than ordering legal RCs.

It's really easy. Though I've heard it doesn't really get rid of the nausea, I'm sure it feels better than 30 caps rolling around your stomach. Fuck syrup still, never got how you could prefer that to the caps. Also would probably get rid of the god awful sorbitol shits.
Springsteen is fucking great. The Wild, The Innocent, and the E-Street Shuffle, Born to Run, and Darkness on the Edge of Town are all GOAT.

hahahahaha

you're not seriously paying that much are you

over here 40 quid will last you two nights

> (OP)
>>literally better than sex
>virgin alert

This post
>Virgin alert

Stole your image.
I only touch weed, LSD, Alcohol & DMT.
Only have used Alcohol with music and yes it does make it better.

>he doesn't chug three Monster Energy drinks before making beats

>fag who doesn’t Read Evola spotted

this a cringe thread?

>He doesn't combine music and sex
It's literally better than drugs

I used to, now I just drink coffee cuz monsters weren't enough caffeine for their price
I usually need an entire pot as a dose

Soon as you showed up

out of all the drugs there are i found dxm and some rc dissociatives to have the most profound effects on music for me
crazy synaesthesia, remember feeling guitar notes as little stings on my arms and drum rhythms manifesting as trippy phosphene-like visuals

Evola is garbage.

GOD TIER
>Sex with a beatiful girl you love

TOP TIER
>Psychedelics with great friends and music

HIGH TIER
>Sex with hot ONS/random chick

MID TIER
>Weed

LOW TIER
>Masturbation

OH SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING MORON TIER
>Taking heavy drugs by yourself

>Le drugs and/or music are better than sex!!!! XDDDD
Hi, virgins.

>never had an eargasm
why do you even bother listening to music

t. never taken a moderate dose of lsd and listened to patrician music

I like how ass blasted the cool chilled out stoners get when you say anything bad about drugs. Watch the video of Joe Rogan acting like a child and yelling at Stephen Crowder (who is a massive douche and rogan somehow makes him look reasonable) because he's anti-weed. it's a great example of every burnout I've ever known.

I really hope most of these posters are late teens - early 20s and haven't quite grown out of this phase yet, otherwise you should be embarrased. I used to be a huge acid, weed, and ecstasty head and in the long run it just delayed my development as an adult, wasted a bunch of my money and I met maybe one person I'd consider a good, long-term friend through it.

Interesting bit about adderall and meth: they're basically the same. They are different compounds but their pharmokinetic profile is almost the exact same, contrary to what was thought until recently. Meth heads cant even tell the difference

Kinda sounds like you just didn't respect the drugs tbqh. Also I dislike Joe Rogan but being "anti weed" is pretty idiotic, much like everything else Crowder thinks

>huge acid, weed, and ecstasty head

so you were a degernerate? weed is legal here dumbass

Agreed.
Alot of them are like Rogan and are hooked but don’t want to admit it.
I’m only 22, I don’t plan on doing weed, lsd or dmt past 26.
I only do them sparingly anyway, unlike most of the people I do weed with I only do it like once every few months.
What? He was literally Right about Everything.

DUDE WEED LMAO IM SOOOO HIGH FUCK MY FUTURE

he posted it again!!!1!1 hahaha what a knee slapper

Do you plan on drinking past 26?

My first time dropping acid I took half a tab and alternated between hanging out in my backyard and going inside to meditate while listening to an album. I remember Lift Your Skinny Fists and The North Borders.

*OD's*

this is correct 100% imo but add dxm to elder god tier

seems like all the sex fucked up your dopamine and opioid reward systems

aderrall is better than ritalin

Yea

the main difference is that meth is longer acting and the hydrochloride salt is more common than with amphetamine (amphetamine hydrochloride is hygroscopic as fuck, hence why it's usually sulfate), which is faster and more easily absorbed

choose adderall

But I do. And most things are better than sex desu.

DXM is honestly the best and it feels the most like OP's pic.

Whats the best music for every drug?

havent really done dxm but i assume it-s similar to ketamine being a dissasociative. from my experience it-s a lot harder to find music that works with the substance. like it's near impossible to find music that won't be improved on mdma, blow, heroin, or really most drugs, but dissasociatives are pretty distortive for most but also insanely rewarding when you find the right stuff. any suggestions?

>He doesn't combine sex and drugs
It's literally better than music

Never did coke and not planning to, I just get 5g of speed for $35.

I know you're probably memeing but I actually agree with this. Listening to some of my favorite songs on LSD + weed made me hear things that I never noticed and feel them in a really comfy way.
If you're going for a high then yeah probs Adderall, I personally like Ritalin better though. Vyvanse is made so you can't really abuse it, so you can't really get a good high from it, but I was way more productive for schoolwork and stuff on Vyvanse because of that.
Pretty much all "stoners" are shitty people, anyone who crafts a part of their image around a psychoactive drug is kind of lame imo.

when I was an edgy 18 year old I smoked salvia to "Within You Without You" and it was amazing desu

What kind of doctor, and what do you say to get that amazing offering? Please.

>take dab
>blast some black metal

I stay away from phets quite honestly

how dangerous are they?

>Meth heads cant even tell the difference
wrong
i've done quite a bit of adderall and meth, meth is far more euphoric with a worse comedown, also a bit harder to focus on work or whatever on meth
also meth is much worse for your brain, adderall is only neurotoxic in very high doses, whereas any recreational dose of meth is a risk
they are definitely similar chemically and in effects but there is a noticeable and important difference

>Pretty much all "stoners" are shitty people, anyone who crafts a part of their image around a psychoactive drug is kind of lame imo.

This. I like doing drugs but having your identity be intertwined with the drugs you do (no matter what drug) is an indication that you have a problem and that you shouldn't be doing that drug.

Weed really does make you enjoy and appreciate music more.

It's what helped me expand my musical horizons and want to find weirder, more interesting and psychedelic genres like shoegaze, acid rock, jazz fusion, avant garde stuff, ween, tame impala, shoegaze etc

LSD also made music sound god-tier but I don't like doing it often cause it lasts so damn long. Shrooms is good too but can be a bit overwhelming at times.

It's been a long time since I've met a person with stoner as an identity. Either that shit faded out with age or with it becoming so socially acceptable and almost legal.

lmao pussy

None of this matters if you don't have god tier headphones

alcohol is shit compared to weed, coke... a-and pills

One thing is for sure psychedelic is god tier, yes

implying tea isn't the best shit

if you can tell then up the dosage

It's mostly younger people that do it, which kinda makes sense since they're still searching for their identities. Other than that, you really only see burnouts as serious stoners. But yeah, I also think legalization is making it less trendy and edgy, which is cool.
You just need decent cans, not necessarily anything really special.

DUDE NAAAARC

Opioids should be in god tier
>ywn hear Twoism for the first time on percocet again
why even live bros...?

>implying
>best shit
trie again

this is making me want to try dxm again
how many of those tablets do you take to get a great musical effect? i've got several boxes of them bitches from months back

who are you quoting