How is this considered funny in any form?

youtu.be/SwYrwAxbkmY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w
youtube.com/watch?v=ahxhSkqJ-28
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. vagina person

its not supposed to be funny you fucking tard

Because all women are bitches and guys with girlfriends are all beta cucks

go watch TYT for your humor pleb

It's a comedy show. What's the point of this then?

No bro its da message

Its all about how one guy would rather keep the status quo then stand up for whats right

Its literally never been done before

its funny because how they discuss in such elaborated and sophisticated manner case that is pretty obvious

What made me laugh is how he took the fact that his wife got her face smashed through a glass table, and took it like he just spilled his drink on her. But they still make the scene tense as fuck. I dare even say it was comedy kino.

i'm a leftard and fucking hate ham syde but that skit was pretty funny desu

yeah this is what made me chuckle. If that means I missed the "message" then whatever, but I did find it absurd and funny.

Perhaps this is more suited for your, err... humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w

Yep you dont need a adult swim show to show garbage like this. Hyde is laughing in almost all the skits without even waiting for the punch line. Tim was right , now hyde is free to do this shit in youtube

This is a critique of the Bush administration, right?

First absurdist stuff you watch?

I'll admit the tiny replay of his foot tripping her made me chuckle. This guy is everywhere on Sup Forums atm

violence against women is NEVER funny you f*cking fagg*ts

Where did you even come from?

>haha its SUPPOSED to be shitty

this is one of the only skits they did that I found hilarious

uhh it was poorly acted imo but i get the idea 6/10

It's a lampooning of bro culture.

It's actually pro women.

I laughed at the way he tripped her and smashed her head with his glass at the same time.

>it's ok when tim and eric are shit on purpose

Is any of the live action crap on Adult Swim funny?

Robot Chicken has been on for years & it's pure shit.

Yes, but if I told you which shows, you'd probably hate them and call them unfunny anyway while insulting me.

>What made me laugh is how he took the fact that his wife got her face smashed through a glass table, and took it like he just spilled his drink on her.
You may be autistic. I can totally see someone reacting the way Hyde's character did in IRL. You can expect irrational reactions to irrational situations. His character is on the verge of flipping out.

Way to not contribute, you unfunny faggot

Tim and Eric
Early Eric Andre
That's it.

what is this shit? Who is this guy?

You'd be surprised.
Americans find Eric Andre also funny.

Its funny because a woman got hurt and no one cares

Thats funny because usually people do care, but its funny to imagine a perfect world where they don't

Because I hate women

It's funny because the autistic audience that got Sam his AS gig are also responsible for sabotaging whatever future he might have had on TV. At the start it was all a joke, he was just glad he got a series, now he's crying like a fucking pussy because his unfunny show got shitcanned yet he has tasted the fruit of success and wants more.

Your pretty face is going to hell, or at least im pretty sure thats the name, is also hilarious

Here. I saw his ted talk and anime convention things ages ago, loved them and totally forgot about him. Didn't even realise world peace was him until it was cancelled (which is lame)

haha oh boy is this the redditors attempt to break down sam and analyze him to death on the chan?

thats adorable, i really hope you guys keep it up. although im sure OP is just a regular fan fucking with us.

too little fart and shit humour, eh?

because it's absurd. a guy just tripped a girl into a glass table, and two guys are having a civil conversation back and forth over it.

as much as this gets shit on, it actually has a major political message about the absurdity of British ministries and mismanagement of public funds on pointless government endeavors

it's a conservative message but actually funny, who would have thought

1 billion threads about Sam, mde really never dies

his fame will only increase from this

he will make it

Conservatives are the only ones have ever been funny.

>live action

Can someone explain why it's cool to hate MDE now?

Is it too popular so niw we hate it?

yeah man it went way over my head I only WISH I could understand humor THIS smart

You need to be intelligent to get it.

Vocal contrarians, and the "I'm with her" crowd pissed that their electric Jew wasn't just spouting left wing rhetoric for 11 minutes every now and again.

Most people still love MDE.

Hyde and MDE were not quite careful enough about their lampoons of Tim Heidecker. I'm not surprised that he felt threatened by their presence on Adult Swim. Still, it is interesting material, and I hope that they find new (and better?) outlets for it.

Yeah, it's this. It's taking a jab at upper middle class whites by exaggerating how passive aggressive they are.

alt right sped identified

>he thinks people are trying to hide that they're alt-right

:^)

That really wasn't funny. You know the joke from the first line of dialogue

this is actually one of there few good ones.

if it wasn't for this skit, the teacher one and moms, i wouldn't actually believe the "sam hyde is funny" meme

It's very funny.

how?

Nick, what's going on big guy? You just tripped my wife.

>god tier music choices
>willing to make a woman the butt of a joke in a PC world
>black faced on his fucking TV show
>people still can't understand what comedy is in 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=ahxhSkqJ-28

There sure has been a lot of anti Sam (((threads))) lately

Not the joke that she falls but that he's being so rude over nothing. Then she falls and he goes back to the same spiel. It just seems very obvious

The hurt women is irrelevant. The skit is about one how one man is unable to stand up to the man in power. Everyone else in the room witnessed the same thing and remained silent.

>That cheese we tried, it was SWISS cheese
>rude

I guess not the literal first line but still

because of the denial

Whoa big guy, what do you mean it is not funny?

>Not the joke that she falls but that he's being so rude over nothing.

You're telling me within the 20 seconds they establish the characters you couldn't tell the wife was a cunt?

why are you even trying to talk about something you don't understand?

It's not considered funny. It's a social critique. Notice how nobody helped the woman.

Woa! We have a fucking retart here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM

this is the best thing he's done

episode 5 was the best

"When my field hockey wife asked ME to marry her..." This has to do with how sams character is a beta. His wife is a female alpha and so is his brother. That is why they have this instilled hatred of each other over the subjection of Sams character. This climaxes with sams siding with the stronger alpha his brother.

t. cis scum

the phrase "field hockey wife" is the only funny thing in the sketch

Fucking hell this show did not deserve to be cancelled

This is my wife you're talking about here

haha edgy hacker Sup Forums being contradictory to everything like always

>aww I love you
>remember when we first met?
>remember where I found you, in Australia?
>that place
>with all those people
>it was gross
>i was pukin'

I beg to differ.

This sketch, the one with the teachers and his Ted talk are the only things of his I've enjoyed.

>his fans hating on tim heicucker
it's painfully obvious that this wouldn't exist if it wasn't for tim

I think MDE are fucking shit, but that's their best sketch bro

because the editing is so poor that it makes you uncomfortable.

Seriously the only funny thing they've done, aside from mic.com interview on the YouTubes

It took me a while, but I think I've finally cracked the code. Don't you get it yet? Even their fans don't really think they're funny. It's basically Anal Cunt in "comedy" form. People just pretend to like it no matter how terrible it is to irritate and clown on people who don't 'get it'. And like AC, the most compelling thing about them is their willingness to offend, so of course Sup Forums would love them.

That said, this sketch is one of the few I enjoyed. I think AC's song titles are fucking hilarious, but that doesn't mean that their music isn't completely unlistenable in the same way 95% of Hyde's bullshit videos are unwatchable. It's slightly amusing because he's an unapologetic asshole, but so is just about everyone I know. The novelty quicklywears thin. Hope that helps, OP.

What did he mean by the last sketch?

I feel like you are going to start asking for the manager while your kids are eating the produce

trash

The "you owe me two thousand dollars" punchline makes it funny

I laughed my fucking ass off. You don't get it guys. You're retarded.

Zuckerberg sketch is far and away the absolute best thing on Adult Swim in ~5 years

What a fucking JOKE that they gutted this. So fucking cucked and fucking weak, pathetic human beings. Jesus fucking christ think about how disgraceful and disgusting this generation is, what they are doing... just think it over

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

why are they so mad?

The funny part of the sketch is Sam's reaction to everything.

Delight! Simply delight!

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Because its ridiculous, but actually makes a point, but this adds to the ridiculousness.

is that charls' mom?

It's too much!

Personally i prefer the Trex skit

>im the gorilla dick daddy

Underrated post

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thanks OP!