ABSOLUTELY BTFO

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7i7RsF2jR7w
espn.co.uk/football/story/3156360/psg-doubled-manchester-citys-wage-offer-to-dani-alves-source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he's going to be a journeyman why not just join champions?

Kek, like he gives a fuck about trophies anymore. He wants to get paid because Barca's board undervalued him and fucked him over for years.

Have they said how much his wages are?

SNUBBED

you mean the PSG oil shieks promised more under the table than the Man City oil shieks? what a semen slurping "sport"

12m euros a year

Kinda rude

>12m euros a year

nice

>Snubier League
are we even pretending its a quality league anymore? hasnt been since at least 2010

glad hes gone
only regret is that we didnt get money out of this

will psg ever win the cl? at this point they already put almost 2 billion there and only achieved choke after choke

he was a free transfer and showed up in the most important stages of the season, dunno why a juve fan would dislike him

>the city of snubchester

PSG offered him almost double what City did btw.

heard you was talking shit

"differences between psg and juventus? better organisation and more ambition"
this nigger said the same shit about barca last year, hes a mercenary piece of shit

>this nigger said the same shit about barca last year

Kek, is he wrong? Barca's board is garbage and everyone knows it

>subtle clothing threads

What a fucking ape

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>PSG has more ambition than Juventus

that's so retarded that there's no need to get mad at it

Juventus ambition is winning Serie A every year, nothing more. There's a reason why they signed fucking Pinguain

we are talking about PSG here, they just lost to Monaco the frenh league and didn't make it past the round of 16 in the UCL

>second final in three years
>juve only cares about serie a
youre a fucking retard

The word he used is ambition m8. Not that PSG is better, wich would be retard, but that they have more ambition, which is such an obvious fact.

Juve is perfectly fine with only winning Serie A every year, while PSG's whole project revolves around the dream of winning Champions League.

Dani Alves is literally a gay man, and he's cashing in on the twilight years of his career.

There is absolutely no reason to be upset about anything this little manlet twink says. Let him have his fun while he fades into obscurity.

>like you ever had a chance of winning in those 2 finals

lel

this faggot talks way too much

don't think Juve is that okay with only winning Seria A, it wouldn't even make sense if they did

>Juve is perfectly fine with only winning Serie A every year
except theyre not

Tbh he would have made just as much at City, dont really know why he would join PSG other than to be Ligue Un champion. City had a bigger challenge and a better reward (EPL champion > Ligue 1 champion) and at this point they both have the same chance to win the CL

Doesnt mean they dont have the ambition to win the CL

>brazil
>sense

They signed Pinguain ffs
You can't make more clear that you don't care about CL and only wants to expand your domestic dominance than that

>signs a Buyern reject
>wants to win CL

Yea, everything makes sense now.

I don't understand why the fuck PSG signed him since they already have Thomas Meunier as a RB and he's been one of the Top 10 world best RB this season.
And even as a backup they have Serge Aurier, even though he's nothing but a pacey nignog that got PSG to concede the 6th goal against Barça

>buy a RM reject
guess bayern doesnt care about cl

That really shows Juve levels, kek.

At least Bayern is buying a reject from the best club in the world, while Juve, well... is buying a reject form Bayern.

>not even benched for the ucl final
youre trying too hard to bait

Are you really comparing James with Douglas Bosta? kek

Can't stand this prick

he got btfo by maradona (god)
youtu.be/7i7RsF2jR7w

wtf i love maradona now

How can you play football without full backs?

>d-d-de-d-d-d-de-d-d-da-da-dani alves es un boludo
kek based diegote

what cocaine can't do to a man

whats wrong with him? he sounds sedated.

ya, he's always on valium

happens to people who quit coke but are still addicts, they just change drugs

C17H21NO4.

Barca buys from the chinese league
Bayern buys Jajameme
Shit transfers dont mean lack of ambition

Why? I believed that you guys likes him. He wasn't motm on that Juve semis? He was better than with Barcelona.

yea you already used the Barca argument and I already btfo you here buddy
try another one

I'm not that guy, retard
Do shit transfers mean lack of ambition? No they dont. Now fuck off

>buying from the chinese league doesn't mean lack of ambition

Fucking kek. I'm sure Poolinho is the world class player that Barca needs to be back on track. That's why the fans are so excited about him.

It always blows my mind how little soccer players get paid relative to players from the major sports.

>I don't know why he would want to live and play in Paris vs Manchester

It's because he's a sane, rational human being

There are formation designed to do so.

>unironically believing this

espn.co.uk/football/story/3156360/psg-doubled-manchester-citys-wage-offer-to-dani-alves-source

>a source has told ESPN FC
a Source as told french media that city offered him 2 millions more when they knew he was about to sign for psg.
you believe yours i believe mine

It's PR speak you idiot. Everyone knows that PSG are trash and Alves joined for money.

I'm pretty sure Messi and Ronaldo have larger salaries than anyone in American sports.

He's talking on average. Mlb literally whos get paid monster contracts relative to the average soccer player in a top 4 league.

Harden didn't sign a 40m a year contract ? that would be more than cr7 or messi salaries, cr7 earns a lot more with ads and other stuff

Between going to live in Paris (Dani is a big fashion guy) and Manchester, why would he choose the city with a terrible shitty weather? Besides that, Mancity isn't even the best team in that crap city lmao. Like, no way in hell Dani would want to spend his last pro years in a fucking Manchester playing for a tier 2 team.
I very much believe he would even rather go to Istanbul.

>paying 12m euro a year to the guy that made a career out of being the first to hug the guys that score

top kek, yuros are dumb as fuck

>Alves provided third of the assits of messi goals
name a better right back then

>yuros are dumb as fuck
you mean arabs?

messi also provided the most assists to alves, neymar, iniesta, xavi, and even pique
assists literally mean nothing in barcelona

Mario Fernandes

Why is divegrass such a plastic sport?

t. gaúcho de la fronteira
wena 55

Why? It's easy to scam people that have lived their whole life in a favela or a council estate

DREAM BIGGER LADS

Just did the math if he's on 12m youros per year
=
£204,372/per week

waka waka

POOP AND SHITTY BTFO

No they wont. Unless they sign Messi or Nerman

Unironically Meunier

Alves is 34 m8.

You're talking like 12m is pocket change

>Mancity isn't even the best team in that crap city lmao
What? City have finished above United for the past 5 seasons