When will this bubble finally burst?

When will this bubble finally burst?

>just don't see the movies if you don't want to

I'M FUCKING SURROUNDED BY THEM!

Afer infinity war 2 prolly so a couple more years

This, Infinity War 2 is when Capeshit will hopefully die, I don't think Marvel will be able to make the new Avengers as marketable as the originals since they are very familiar with audiences even if they have never seen them. Spider-Man is really the last, desperate selling point attempt while the others are literal whos. The entire franchise just needs at least maybe three failures for it to go bust then it's done for good.

Only problem is what'll follow Capeshit?

just don't see the movies if you don't want to

New New Hollywood, baby. Art will be mainstream once more.

>I'M FUCKING SURROUNDED BY THEM!

why didn't you just shout LOOK AT ME I'M A FAGGOT, you got your (You) happy now?

it's a couple of films a year out of hundreds you could watch.

this
after cap and the rest finish their contracts people won't care for the new ones and it'll fizzle out over a few years, already seeing it decrease in sales
probably vidya movies, their trying lara croft again and gears is supposed to be getting a movie

Doctor Strange will be the last financially successful MCU movie,mark my words.They had some tricks up their sleeve and they played it all,they have literally nothing to offer anymore.Flops are ahead

>Mfw haven't seen a single Capeshit film since Iron Man, TDKR and Watchmen came out

I think one of the reasons I can't get interested in the MCU is because every movie feels exactly the same and there's no uniqueness towards them,

i'm a big comic fan so i used to defend them but even for me i left dr strange thing the dimension gimmick was ok but i've seen this shit too many times most refreshing thing was deadpool but even that will get tiresome soon, best thing to do is stop capeshit for 10 years then bring it back at a much slower rate too much too soon right now

Never. Marvel can't be stopped.

>saying the same thing after every marvel movie

I love the flop meme

All I care about is a well done Moon Knight adaptation then I can forget about the rest, even then I'll know they'll fuck it up by making it too quirky and adding in too many quips. Maybe it's best normies don't ruin him too.

how would you know they all feel the same if you haven't watched them?

I mean you're not wrong, they're generic as fuck, but I've seen most of them, that's how I know that.

one big issue i've had with the mcu is its more profitable than the comics now so marvel panders to normie pc culture so much even in the comics and its made so many unreadable. Fuckin normies dictating how comics should be is killing me, so i'm kinda happy dc keep fucking up means the comics are safe

starshit

>I'M FUCKING SURROUNDED BY THEM

pathetic

>they don't enjoy Marvel capekinos and DC capecįņéma

Plebs

>They're all the same
>But I haven't seen them

wh-wh-wh--???

Probably near the end of the decade. I'm already starting to see the cracks among normies.

Sup Forums contrarianposting, son

>Normals thinking they are expect are comic book characters despite never touching a single issue

>3movies a year
>surrounded by them

Stop being a fucking pleb and watch good movies. Or are you a bayfag?

capeshit is a fast growing cancer

worst part is marvel is going with it
>black spiderman
>female thor
>female black ironman
it's lazy and no1 who reads comics cares for that shit

I can ignore the capeshit movies. I can just not see them. True.

What I cannot escape is the damage that they have done to the film industry.

>have no fears, there'll be capeshit for years

At least anime and manga seem to be doing well from a creative standpoint and don't put emphasis much on PC culture as a selling point, really just shows how a lot of western writers are our of ideas.

>BAWWW MOVIES I DONT WANT TO SEE EXIST!!!!!
You're pathetic.

this isn't like the Fast and Furious movies though, these have unbearable fandom by twats like yourself

the anime starring scarlet johanson was getting really bad press cos she's white playing an aisan and everyone was losing their shit, except japan who liked it and thought she looked great so it really is just us

When people realize there is zero progression in these films, because Disney wants people to be able to pick any movie and not feel lost.

>Unbearable fandom
You mean people you are not in any way obligated to interact with?

I'm not even a capeshit fan, I just think it's pathetic how some people bitch and moan about the fact that films they don't want to see exist.

It's like going into a restaurant and shouting and crying because they sell some dish you dislike.
>Bawwww how dare they sell hotdogs! I hate hotdogs!!!!! REEEEEEEEE

dont be naive, you know what theyre like. This board has majority capeshit discussion

Hell No! At this day and age it would take a miracle for art movies to be profitable again.

>At least anime and manga seem to be doing well from a creative standpoint

Don't kid yourself, their is very little innovation in the anime industry. The bulk of what is being produced is the same shit shows with the same shit tropes.

The two best series this season is Yuri on Ice an Flip Flappers. So if you are into homosex then you are correct, anime is the place to be. Although YOI has been far more explicit in the homosex, characters got wedding rings, it was cute. Flip Flappers is still implied teenage lesbians

So? Just ignore it and discuss things you want to discuss. If you can't do that here then this obviously isn't the place for you.

You're literally as bad as people trying to force diversity quotas in films.

Daily reminder.

yuri on ice is the gayest thing I've ever seen, and I jack off to men fucking almost every day.

but half of the x-men movies aren't good, overall they're about the same hit/miss ratio as the mcu imo.

high hopes for Logan though.

>but half of the x-men movies aren't good
And that's why they are the best franchise so far:

XMU - 3 out of 8 movies are bad (XM3, XMO:W and XMA)
DCEU - 2 out of 3 movies are bad (BvS and SS)
MCU - 6 out of 14 movies are bad (IM2, IM3, Thor, Thor 2, AoU and CA1)

>Zero progression
>pick any movie and not feel lost
Well standalone movies are made to be "STANDALONE", however you can't watch Avengers, Age of Ultron or Civil War without watching previous ones and having a clue about them.

so you're sayign the MCU is best afterall

XM - 3/8
MCU - 6/14 (3/7)

FRACTIONS SON

ALL MCU films suck except IM1, TWS, Ant-Man and GotG. And the irony is: all of them have forgettable villains and awful cinematography.

3/7 is more then 3/8 you fucking retard.

If they try to replace the cast all at once, the bubble bursts. If they replace characters one at a time and slowly transition they can infinitypeat and run the show forever

yes, it is.

It's not about percentage it's about total, 6 bad movies are more bad movies than 3. And I just counted the BAD, BAD ones not the "arguably bad" like TIH, Avengers 1 or Civil War.

GotG, IM1 and Dr Strange had good cinematography, but yeah all their villains suck.

The Mummy heralds the start of the Universal Cinematic Universe involving monsters so get ready for that nonsense.

Or maybe not. They pulled away from Untold after it flopped. Number one question is what is one trying to do with this. Are you trying to make them heroes against a bigger bad or what?

stop whining you fucking idiot

X-Men universe is already a fact with Deadpool 2 and 3 confirmed and X-Factor being in development. Also Legendary (Godzilla/King Kong/Kaijus) Universe is also confirmed.

Ghostbusters Universe failed, but they want to launch a Comedy universe regarding 21th Jump Street.

So wait for futures universes.

You do realize the reason Marvel sold out and gave way to all these cinema franchises was because they were facing bankruptcy because no one buys fucking comic books anymore? Like, i downloaded the entire deadpool collection ( including every single cameo and special he was in) in a single file back in 2013, thats a few months of reading right there, then move on to another comic... low interest in collectable value and downloads killed comic books. Idk about DC but i know for certain marvel had to sell out. They initially didn't want to - they wanted to make movies on their own terms with near 100% control over production, but in order for that to ever happe they need to survive

They were facing bankruptcy during late 80s and early 90s for real, and they didn't sold out. It was more like Disney noticed how good was Marvel doing in movie theaters and decided to buy it (Movies in the phase 1 of MCU were made by Universal or Paramount, not by Disney)

REMINDER:

>MCU
>Cinematic

-- Iron Man 1 was cinematic thanks to based Favreau.
-- Cap 1 had a few scenes that can be considered cinematic (e.g., stage shows, etc.)

The others can't even compete with HBO, Showtime, or even Netflix ****cinematic**** wise. They're just cash grabs.