TRUMP GENERAL - UNSTUMPABLE EDITION

Trump - The Vicious Snake:
youtu.be/yeJ-iv3MOTo

The Left Chose Islam Over Gays
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/12/left-chose-islam-gays-now-100-people-killed-maimed-orlando/
Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi
Trump Statement
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j-trump-statement-regarding-tragic-terrorist-attacks
>Molyneux - What pisses me off about the Orlando Terrorist attack
youtu.be/JxvqSFRX18U
ISLAMIC TERRORISM IN ORLANDO: 50 dead, 53 injured.
archive.is/XkUeY

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY ON JUNE 14TH:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday
[email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,542
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Pittsburgh, PA 6/11/16
youtu.be/jBCuxGSHOIc
>Trump in Tampa, FL 6/11/16
youtu.be/cFw2qecPrNw

INTERVIEWS
>Scott Adams Q&A 6/10/16
youtu.be/g9V0DaKH-2g
>Sessions on OAN 6/10/16
youtu.be/uPhQiyZJ1bg
>Trump on OAN 6/10/16
youtu.be/ypSSjYFoC-4

ENTERTAINMENT
>GET THIS PRO-TRUMP VIDEO VIRAL!
youtu.be/ZJyIztXX3Bs
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtu.be/aYsE88hmIbY
>Tower of Trump
youtu.be/swFAHLaPFxE
>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtu.be/UTtizmetQMY
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtu.be/SSvtyvD-MTQ

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for updates

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10472157/r
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/22/world/isis-more-attacks-ramadan/
twitter.com/ScottBaio/status/742243429279666177
thereligionofpeace.com/
youtu.be/XiADgGSGHiM?t=358
youtube.com/watch?v=w1PuZFWdKYo
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/741883444427378688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Because MSM has no idea it's Ramadan right now, let me just make it clear - if this man in Orlando was truly a practicing Muslim the very very very last thing he would do during Ramadan is murder. Not to mention Islam forbids violence and taking the life of another. (Y'all were just talking about Ali last week)
This man was a US citizen raised in the US. He is an American homophobic terrorist. This society in America needs to stop passing the buck and own it's diseases.

rate this smugness

hiya dopes

>Islam forbids violence
uh huh

post yfw the shooting happened and you knew Trump was going to be president

Can't wait to see you pathetic fags cry when trump gets BTFO in November.

strawpoll.me/10472157/r

Strawpoll found on Sup Forums who are currently furious that the shooting has triggered their """"journalists""""" into looking at violent video games as the cause for the massacre. Because we have come full fucking circle folks.

Let us enlighten our basement friends with whom speaks the truth.

>be obongo
>arm Iran with nuclear weapons and a shitload of money
>a state that fully supports terrorism
>call for more gun control when a shooting happens

Whew. You heard it guys. Rifles > nuclear weapons

Does the foreign policy speech mean the Clinton speech is cancelled?

Someone asked earlier for some good Twitter accounts to follow. These should get you started:

@Ricky_Vaughn99
@Cernovich
@BreitbartNews
@Drudge_Report
@mitchellvii
@Gavin_McInnes
@GodfreyElfwick
@IngrahamAngle
@PrisonPlanet
@AnnCoulter
@StefanMolyneux
@ScottAdamsSays
@LouDobbs
@DanScavino
@NewtGingrich
@GrrrGraphics
@seanhannity
@katrinapierson
@realDonaldTrump
@DemsRRealRacist

Apologize already Donald

"There has been radio silence because he can't be told he's wrong," said Brzezinski. "I will say you are wrong when you are wrong. This is wrong. It shouldn't be done. You should apologize. I can't get over it."

"The recording urges followers to carry out attacks during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which begins in early June."

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/22/world/isis-more-attacks-ramadan/

AWOO!~

AWEEEEEEEEEW

I've already pulled some strings, man, Trump wins.

>implying that Iran has anything to do with ISIS
Gary Johnson pls

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Spewing your racism and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity and freedom of living! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your faces.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use library computer. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

ANTIFA

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

why is Pepe always so endearing

Needs more AWOO.

>"Oh no! They're assaulting our progressive culture fellow liberals! We have to take a stand!"

yooooooooooo

checked

"This campaign is going downhill. I predict the next polls are even worse. This guy is literally deep-sixing his campaign," Brzezinski prognosticated.

Trump is officially stumped

Top angry smugging.
The one spoken too got harshly smugged.

>if this man in Orlando was truly a practicing Muslim the very very very last thing he would do during Ramadan is murder.

>threadly "not a real Muslim" defense

>ANTIBA :-DDDDD

those accounts are all racist user

>the rich and degenerate would have come up with drugs eventually and pushing homosexuality and transsexualism on children has been far worse than some whores getting sick.

I don't know that you recall the 80s. But ok.

BASED SCOTT BAIO STARTING TO GET FED UP WITH TWATTER'S.

>in two months he'll be telling them to go fuck a goat with a bacon-wrapped cock
twitter.com/ScottBaio/status/742243429279666177

joe's head is going to explode on live television within the first 5 minutes of morning joe

thereligionofpeace.com/

60 attacks 472 deaths thru day 7
doesn't include the attack in Orlando, which will be included for day 8

Gib me audio and I'll rate it.

KEK

LORD KEK HAS SPOKEN

its His dopey smile and His maga hats/trump hair.

How sad, you poor little leftist.

Tell me, did you want to impress that woman you had your eye on by joining Antifa? Or perhaps you were fed lies by your professors? No real reason to bother tracking the IP of scum who only do nothing but reinforce our views with their own actions, your efforts to attack people who go against your narrative is absolute contradiction at it's core.

>the Jewess finally reveals herself

trump == pol == always right

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little frog thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” pepe, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking frog. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic frogposter NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

A dumb frogposter.

>mudshits literally doing our work for us
Thanks, you disgusting subhumans.

Now get the fuck out.

Now THIS is a Sup Forums post. Left is all that's right w this world.

why are Trumpgrils always so good at being smug while antitrumpgrils always have a complete lack of self-control and REEEE at the drop of a hat?

>their """"journalists""""" into looking at violent video games as the cause for the massacre

Wait a minute... I swear we've been through this before....

doesnt ramadan have some shit like, if you do jihad you can eat during the day?

>you will never know the feel of watching antifa choke on rope

why live?

>Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Learning boxing in 2016

Give me a break

youtu.be/XiADgGSGHiM?t=358

This minx is crying out for THE SCHLONG.

didn't this slag make a thread earlier today ?

You're a fucking idiot. There's nothing which prevents violence during Ramadan except the stupid fucks not knowing how to fast properly despite doing it for centuries.

bernie's own supporters are attacking him over this

lmao even pope sanders isn't safe from the ~narrative~

How mad will Joe "Joe is Joe" Scarborough get at Trump HEARTLESSLY ACCEPTING PRAISE FOR PREDICTING THIS HORRIBLE TRAGEDY

Every day I say I will not watch morning cuck but I can't help myself

>I am not a robot
YET MORE LIES!

Crooked Hillary, folks....

>flag
>pasta
they're having a head to head competition with the leafs for this shitposting

you're a dope

Was was it again? Colombia? Huh.... really makes you think..

Seriously wanting so hard for this to be a white guy Christ snap out of it. Your religious ideology is flawed and you don't want to confront it. 1400 years of the same old shit slavery, lack of women's rights, death. Stop reading the mecca and read the Medina. Christianity had revelations and fucked up kids too fucking deal with it.

link to video?

also suggest

@weknowwhatsbest

Holy shit he's dead

Actually, if a Muslim commits Jihad during Ramadan he gets to break fast for that day.

If Trump will completely no-sell these faggots one time, I swear they'd stop fucking with him.

They think they can bait him into angry interviews.

>claims to be hacker
>can't roll dubs

It should have been a wake up call. The equivalent of the Black Death to decimate the sinful and bring homosexuals to an understanding that sex is sacred. This is just me being drunk and shitposting on here because of the constant Sup Forums raiding in /lgbt/ mixed me up, sorry.

thank you greatest ally!

Joe is going to fucking explode over trump's tweets more than the shooting itself

I know this will 100% happen

>DAHNALD YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE IF YOU IF YOU KEEP TWEETING LIKE THIS

he was being called a sexist for not giving up against shillary too. liberals will drop you from their privileged ranks the moment you stray from their narrative

GUYS

To respond to Obama and all the dumb liberals right now moaning "how easy it is to get a gun these days!!!"

REMEMBER BANNING GUNS ONLY PREVENTS LAW ABIDING CITIZENS FROM HAVING GUNS, NOT THE TERRORISTS

Gun control would not have stopped this guy from massacring this many people in a club (although it does help when someone is barricading the exit, what the fuck was that about?). He worked for a major government security contractor, G4S, where he had access to guns and could have easily made contacts with other people who have access to guns. Not to mention the black market / smuggling, etc. He could have used two handguns Vincent Cho style and killed just as many people.

Also it makes you wonder how many more ISIS sympathizers with connections to ISIS suicide bombers are working for major government security organizations right now. That is the real story.

>We should defeat the terrorists!
>BOOOO! NO! LET THEM SLAUGHTER US
Makes sense.

TRUMP BTFO

Project Chanology was a mistake.

Obama and Hillary refusing to acknowledge Islamic terrorism when Bernie Sanders did just made it more obvious that Trump is winning.

Reported you to the FBI

Enjoy

Charles in charge of bantz

he said they were good, wasn't opinionating whether they were that meaningless word you mentioned.

>nigga blasted those faggots for a kebab
Sheeit

>doesnt ramadan have some shit like, if you do jihad you can eat during the day?
Who knows? It's got some batshit crazy rules for being such a young religion.

>lack of women's rights
>bad
You don't live in any western country slowly being taken over and dying out do you?

>Bethesda conference
>everyone has on a fagflag ribbon

They were AMERICANS why not an AMERICAN flag lapel

Please respond

because he isn't

Holy shit that fatfuck beta numale cuck actually thinks caring about psycho foreigner makes him a real hero and human bean.

K E K

youtube.com/watch?v=w1PuZFWdKYo

>terrorists break laws to murder people
>people think they won't break laws to get a gun

>That darker spurdo being beaten by cops
It's the little details that count.

Holy shit you caught a buttload of summer with stale pasta.

Probably not, but the pressure is on Trump to do really hit it out ofthe park this time.

>your racist
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/741883444427378688
"Our translator: We have Antifa summer camps here, the last political movement with summer camps was Hitler youth."