Britbonger and allied intervention of the middle-east after WW1 essentially caused the downfall spiral of Islam/spread...

>britbonger and allied intervention of the middle-east after WW1 essentially caused the downfall spiral of Islam/spread of extremist islam
>we try to lie to ourselves it's the muslims fault
>it completely isn't

you alt right faggots cannot seriously be this deluded

then again you are alt right so you probably can

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortification_of_the_flesh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Someone oppressed my great grandpa
>Time to shoot people allah ackbar

You're right. Post WW2 American intervention (((for israel))) didn't help much either.

Blowback.

>poor brown people have no agency everything they do is directly attributed to the white man
Pretty racist desu

Islam became radicalized so easily because the west's intervention in the middle east allowed for them to almost literally view westerners as the devil.

Its pretty easy to convince people of a religion that the countries and the people in those countries that who have been bombing them are evil beings, which makes it easy to get them to kill us

During WWII we bombed the shit out of Japan and utterly destroyed their culture of emperor-worship. Did they respond by fomenting hatred against the west, retreating into holes, and starting an insurgency? No, they embraced western culture and capitalism and today they are the highest developed nation in Asia.

So no, you can't blame this on western colonialism.

the reason they have no agency is because we robbed them of it you fucking autist

the middle-east was thrown to scraps for countries to divvy up and it created a bubble of shitstorm ever since

>britbonger and allied intervention of the middle-east after WW1 essentially caused the downfall spiral of Islam/spread of extremist islam

I am sure the global war defending the petro dollar and financing wahhabist saudi shitheads being the great oil "ally" in the region had something to do with it as well.

Along with the cold war fuckary when religious fundamentalism was used by the CIA to oppose the atheistic communist influence as well.

tl;dr middle eastern people are pretty dumb and are easily fooled

>literally obliterate them into fear so much so they break the honor code of surrendering
>they accepted our culture WILLINGLY

kill yourself

Islam was always like this though. It's been dedicated to spreading itself through violence since the days of Muhammed. As soon as America became independent we were attacked by Muslims on the seas, with absolutely no justification. Slaughtering infidels is an inherent part of Islam. There's no way you can blame us for this behavior that they've been displaying since before our country even existed.

Why do you treat Arabs like they have no agency? You are treating them like children. If they have problems they need to solve them themselves. Do not come to the white mans door step every time you stub your toe looking to blame someone.

Lol are you stupid? The Arabs lived under the oppression of the Ottomans. Western powers not only liberated them from that empire but also enriched them by buying their oil.

Fuck off retard.

They see you as the devil simply because your a non Muslim kafir, same goes for ultra religious Jews. The little extra is that they have this idiotic conseption of them being 'proud warrior tribes' and they want to go back to the glory of the past, when they were kangz n shieet

if you are this close-minded and unable to challenge yourself to think on a larger scale than this infinitesimal disgrace of a thought sentence then off yourself because you do not understand how the worlds most powerful religion works
they live in a relatively undeveloped part of the world so it's safe to assume they have less agency than most, captain McNeckAss

what do christian extremists do to naysayers and nonbelievers?

surely they just peacefully disagree, RIGHT?

Than go save them than. Don't ask me to tag along, and no, you cannot bring them back to MY neighborhood. The irony is, that by trying to save them you are just making the same idiotic mistakes that others have before you. Just leave them be, and they will figure it out.

That is what the alt right believes. Stop trying to 'save' people, and let them be them. You are only fucking things up worse, and are no different than a neocon.

Dude the muzzies have been chimping out since their faith was founded. Do you even history?

>christian
>extremeists

Are you really implying the 0.1% of terrorists who were brought up in a christian home is comprable to the 30% of muslims who openly support suicide bombing and honor killing? Are you also implying these same people who support suicide bombing and honor killing would not be at all predisposed to do what their religion tells them to do?

>trying to justify christian extremism by comparing it DIRECTLY to Islam

of course christians don't bomb people, they do something of equal moral turpitude

Also see pic related

YEah man Islamists totally only started misbehaving after WW1...

There was not several hundred years of violence against Europe and oppression going on before that...

American totally did not fight a war against the Ottomans and write a song for their Marine corp about it...

Spain totally wasn't conquered and occupied by Islamists, who raped, enslaved and butchered Spaniards by the thousands, only leaving after a massive war called the Reconquista...

It was all the Wests fault, and only after WW1...

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone...

Islam was shit all the way from 622 to 1918, whatever else happened is irrelevant.

We don't want muslims. We don't want Islam.

>implying every single nation/culture/religion hasn't done a single deplorable act towards another nation/culture/religion and that Islam is the only victim of this

god i fucking hate you people
well a good billion people do faggot

Do the gentlemen in the top half look like they are "chimping out?" You hateful bigot

Would you rather they all committed mass suicide or something? The only reason Japan exists today is because of America.

Anyone have that meme with the towel guy with a swastika on his shirt with a black chick's ass in the background?

Probably trying to find a better way to kill their sunni neighbors.

>trying to justify a 0.1% occurrence with a 30% occurrence.

And what equally moral turpitudes do christians do? Tell people that abortion is murder? Tell gays that such a lifestyle is against the word of god? Not bake someone a fucking cake?

It's because of cucks like you that political Islam is still allowed to exist.

You're convinced that somewhere along the line something 'went wrong' between the Middle East and the West, and if you just manage to fix that and talk it out like civilized people, they will not want to destroy you anymore. Muslims don't want to destroy you because you wronged them 100 years ago, they want to destroy you because destroying you is what they want.
Islam only functions if it's the supreme authority of a society, so that's what will Muslims want achieve everywhere they live. Up until very recently Muslim jurisprudents didn't even consider situations where Islam isn't the uncontested norm. The few who divulge into minority fiqh are seen as Uncle Toms by the majority.

Still productive if you ask me

your cog dissonance is stunning bub

really its just that Islam is a shitty violent ideology and sandniggers are hopelessly inbred retards

it's weird you are no different than those violent "retards"

you probably think there is one true ideology and all others are falsifiable and wrong

Shit bait but I'll bite.
What about hundreds of jihads terrorizing eastern Europeans for centuries, did they exist because of white oppression?

and what were Eastern Europeans trying to do?

force their religions and cultures onto those near them

please just fucking think with 1/16 of your brain before you post

Yup. Stop bombing and invading the middle east. Stop toppling their governments. Maybe they'll leave you the fuck alone

Erm, this is an American I'm replying, so I'm uncertain how serious my retort should be, with the strong likelihood that you're merely shitposting, but my opinions are as follows:

>Islamic extremism has plagued the Arab world for centuries far prior to that date you've singled out: Salafism fructified itself as a pillar to their theology as early as the fall of Bagdhad, to bequeath on Muslim thinkers an explanation for why Allah supposedly had betrayed them, and Wahhabism oversees the religious understanding of many Muslims since the XIXth century, when Ibn Saoud chose Ibn Wahhab as his religious advisor. In no way has Muslim extremism been birthed only from western intervention.

>French interventions: Lebanon remains a fantastic country, and Syria would share that fate should americans desist from arming Sunni rebels.

>British intervention: Jordan finds itself in superb state, and the only thing one should incriminate on the brits is their creation of Iraq, where they forcibly infused Sunnis and Shiites in the same country, which would later bestow on Iraq the need for a strong dictatorship to unify the country in spite of this infighting.

But really, I don't care for Muslims being crazy. Who cares?

What I care for is that they've infected my country, have perverted its way, and are accelerating the demise of our proud culture (some examples: Islamic slang in the french language, Mohammed being one of most prevalent names in France, mosques being built everywhere and tarnishing the landscape, and muzzies being downright assholes that scare everywhere away from visiting France).

>well a good billion people do faggot

Good for fucking them. Let them impose suffering on themselves. I don't give a shit what they do.

We don't want it.

WW1 was the downfall of Western civilization. This is the last rancid escape of flatulence.

>caused the downfall spiral of Islam/spread of extremist islam
>Ottomans occupying and raping Greece for 800 years wasn't extreme
Kill yourself

>Force
There is no such thing as forcing orthodoxy, it's only by choice.

What about that time they invaded half of my country and forced people to convert if they wanted to stay there?

>Ottoman
Ottomans executed one of the first wahabis, who deemed music haram, by forcing him to listen to it just before the execution

Ottomans did a lot of bad things, no denying in that. But rise of wahabism-islamic extremism in Arabia is all anglo's fault

Ottomans fought against them since 19th century

>they were violent and my country's history TOTALLY wasnt either!
>they're the evil ones! i swear!

it's like watching chickens run aloof

The reason that you and the OP are such faggots is, if you had actually been paying attention to anything other than the daily show, you would realize that the alt right just helped oust neocons from the Republican party. Neocons are the ones that invaded and invited the Middle East. The Bill Cristols and Bushs of the world.Many now back Hillary of course, because she is almost as big of a neocon as they are.

You and the OP are barking up the wrong tree, but are too fucking dumb to realize it.

>someone I dont know killed some gays
>ban all muslims deus vult

Islam has been attacking the west for 1400 years, idiot. WW1 has nothing to do with it.

>t. Proud descendant of Osman I.

And you are the chicken. Your OP is pathetic.

Top kek, someone needs to read his Codex Justinanus regarding Pagans and Temples
kek I'm not an ottoman apologist, but it is what it is. Saudis fought against ottomans and allied themselves with eternal anglo during and post WWI.

One of the few things I'm proud in Turkish history tbqh first is ofc commiting anzac genocide, eating their fairy breads, but at least I can say that ottocucks had no part in wahabi-salafist islam.

Answer his fucking questions you spineless git.
The hypocrisy of your post is making me flatulent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortification_of_the_flesh
how about that as a scratch on the surface?

now fuck off you steve irwin sympathizer

But then again those are pagans and temples, not muslims.

By the hair on Irwins chin, if you honestly think that the masochistic activities of monks in isolated monestaries is comparable to mass murders, chucking faggots off of buildings and systematically oppressing 50% of their own people, then you've shown us all how fucked your moral compass is.

In a modern context, as in the present century, you cannot give me one example of christians being as immoral as muslims.

To play DEVILISH advocate. Catholic pedos.

>voluntary fasting and abstinence
>comparable to jihadism

Kill yourself my man.

and Christianity the rest of the world

Crusades, Colonization of Africa, The Spanish Inquisition

>>inb4 Christianity the religion of peace

Christians are just as Bigoted/Racist/Sexist as Muslims. Only difference is that they're european

You're totally right.

I have no fucking idea why it was decided that we shoudn't gas all Muslims in the middle east and simply take the oil for our own as Europeans.

There could be English Rich as fuck man living in Saudi Arabia and Quatar and so on...

But no the Western World collectively decided to fucking BUY oil from them and so we are in this position where you have all these crazy governments financing terrorism.

>Implying Islam isn't inherently violent and extremist

>Crusades
Retaliation
>Colonization
Anglos
>The Spanish Inquisition
Nothing compared to Islam's way of dealing with infidels

>implying that people's lives reset each generation.

Many problems and statuses continue through each generation.

>implying every single nation/culture/religion hasn't done a single deplorable act towards another nation/culture/religion and that Islam is the only victim of this

nobody has implied that at all. You are emotionally projecting.

That stung, nice one.

Not as much as your bum stung after Brother David was finished with it. : ^)

>Extremist Islam
A meme. So-called "extremist" Islam is just Islam going back to its roots. Namely, waging holy war on everybody in sight who isn't a Muslim. ISIL is quite literally no different to the early Muslims that ravaged half of Eurasia and all of North Africa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

Crusades were a just war of self defence against Muslim aggression, the inquisition was condemned by the church, and colonialism was an act of charity. Nice tu quoque though, you really showed me with your hot deflection.

Its our fault for giving them freedom, they cannot be trusted with it

Post cold war is when shit started going downhill

I might be one of the few who sees why Muslims would wanna react this way.

America started it by destabilising the Middle East like the cunts they are.

HUR DUR
Germany after ww2 by your logic should be terrorists now and that it's OUR FAULT
Nice bait you faggot.