STOP opposing your 2nd amendment rights

I see so many people (not here, admittedly) willing to give up their 2nd amendment right now. How could you have a reaction more insane to this attack, which was carrief out by a RADICAL ISLAM fanatic, just like those who killed 130 people in Paris a few months ago, DESPITE our gun control laws.

Gosh, I love so much America, but it seems you're a declining people, if you think guns are the problem. Americans please don't get as stupid as my fellow citizens have become.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/installation-of-autonomous-mini-guns-in-all-us
youtube.com/watch?v=HI9tov6A2DI
ncjrs.gov/app/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=204431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>STOP opposing your 2nd amendment rights

Make me. I full support throwing all gun owners in concentration camps.

Im gonna go buy more asap.

How would you do that without guns?

My first thought was to go Molotov the local halal markets in my town but then id be in federal fuck my ass prison for it wouldn't I ?

So I decided to load every mag and cc everywhere I go praying to whatever that I'm not the next victim of islamification of western society

Unfortunate Americans won't retaliate , there will be a vigil , then it will be back to normal routines here.

>How would you do that without guns?

Government and police

What are you going to do about it when Obama declares martial law and throws your redneck ass in jail for life?

Those that give up a little liberty for a little safety deserve neither

>government and police aren't 100% filled with gun owners
May have to rethink that grand strategy there.

How did muslim man get armed you fucking faggot?

is your solution to make this EASIER?

nice bait slchomo

>they'll throw my corpse in jail

I don't support owning assault rifles, but handgun + basic riflery are essential. You'll miss them.

I thought all cops are racist and evil conservatives, are they going to arrest themselves?

the logistics of that are so insane that you probably couldn't properly conceive it if i explained it to you outright.

>salt rifles
pay debnts

>Assault rifles
Those are already pretty much banned unless you have $10,000 and want to deal with the paperwork and registering it with the government

This, In my town the majority of households own firearms, How many mass-shootings, Terror attacks, Crimes have been commited with these firearms? NONE.
I don't understand why liberals argue that it is the firearm that is the problem.
Because it is not, It is the individual who carry the firearm that is the problem.

Gun rights are really a cultural issue more than a political one.

Fpwp

if I had a family member that was killed in a mass killing, the most logical thing for me to do is make sure all of my loved ones never stepped foot out their front door again without having a weapon with them for self-defense.

Gun grabbing liberal faggots can go to Pulse and suck some cocks for all I care

Don't worry. Even though there has been a push to ban guns lately, gun restrictions have been eased substantially over the past few decades.

While the BAN GUNS whiners are pitching a fit from their safe spaces, the pro-gun people are quietly dismantling much of the gun control set up during Bill Clinton's terms.

>if I had a family member that was killed in a mass killing, the most logical thing for me to do is make sure all of my loved ones never stepped foot out their front door again without having a weapon with them for self-defense.

Expect you never had a family member killed so you don't know what it's like to be one of the millions of people who suffer from gun murder in this country.

STFU you edgy little shit.

>the pro-gun people are quietly dismantling much of the gun control set up during Bill Clinton's terms.

YEAH TURN AMERIKKKA IN SOMALIA

GUNS FOR EVERYONE, EVEN BABIES

gotta oppose that tyranny mang

Seriously though
people screaming about guns this time are just delusional.
Doesn't take a genius to realize that mixing muslims and gays might end badly for the gays.

And you have? Fuck off you sanctimonious turd eater.

Dumbass americans

>Muh rights

ipetitions.com/petition/installation-of-autonomous-mini-guns-in-all-us

>muh strawman

The major cities in Sweden are almost 100 % gunfree, There is almost no CC licences given out.
Has the restriction of firearms stopped guncrime here you think?
HELL NO, The criminals are armed with zastava m70 rifles that are fully auto while the average citizen is unarmed in the cities.
There is shootings pretty much everyday in the suburbs.
Heck they even have grenades that they attack eachother with.
Fuck off with your gun-grabbing shit rhetoric.
Thank god the Swedish countryside is armed to the teeth and god bless our firearms.

Ameritard reasoning, Y'all should probably invest your gigantic budget for the war on terror into education.

I'd die before I'd turn in my slav shit.

Americans are cucks

Some foreigners have your entire country shitting itself, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is probably pissing himself waching the USA implode

>LAND OF THE BRAVE AND FREE

This has you all shitting bricks and this will most likely be used to manipulate the mentally retarded populus of the US into fucking themselves over. Neither brave nor free, just stupid

Are you sure this post is legal in your country, Britcuck?

>millions of people
t. Liberal.
When you account for suicides, accidents and gang violence, gun homicides in your country of 300+ million are 1700 and going down every year.
Guns are not the problem, thugs, criminals and terrorists are.
When you need to wait for cops to save you you're dead just like those club goers.

>Britcuck

Exactly the shit I'm on about, I live in the one of the biggest cities with the highest population of muslims and would feel free to walk around wearing a fucking necklace of bacon, the only people afraid of muslamics and their shakira law are old people in the countryside who don't know what anyone who's not white looks like and american pussies

>isisrael is laughing
>just like they did with the USS Liberty
>keep giving them muslims
>keep disarming them
>keep taking their money
Baghdadis avin a giggle because hes throwing his grunts to the wolves and when he's done with the turks, his kurds are gonna start shit flinging syrians from their new state. When greater isreal is established americas empire is going the way of the dodo bird. They're young and malleable so it only made sense to dupe a bunch of Christians there rather than fuck with the Anglos. Their only other options were Japan who they're scared of, china who the eastern world would unite to take down, and a weakened soviet state. America was a pawn dipped in gold in 1776. Baghdadi didn't get this ball rolling but he'll be around when it gets to the bottom of the hill. No shit he's laughing

>Make me. I full support throwing all gun owners in concentration camps.
yup.. that's why the 2nd exists in the first place. 400 million guns won't allow you to do that.

I guarantee no gun owner has suddenly changed their minds about guns after the news media spammed shootings 24/7. If anything it strengthens our resolve and sends anti-Americans into further mental meltdown.

The way I see it's the begining of the end for the USA, maybe not as a country but definetly as a respected power

>YEAH TURN AMERIKKKA IN SOMALIA

somalia has harsher gun laws than most of europe?

>government and police

Not sure if troll or genuine autist

The IDEA is to give up your firearms so only TERRORISTS have them like France.
That's the gun grabber's agenda.

GUNS ARE RACIST!
Can we PLEASE be logical for once and ban ALL guns? How many white nutjobs killing millions of innocents does it take to get you fascists to finally ban guns and high capacity assault clips?

youtube.com/watch?v=HI9tov6A2DI

Thank you for the kind words French bro, but many of us in America are now educated millennials. We are sick of the gun violence that have been rocking the headlines here for so long, we only want to do what's right for the people and democracy, as well. We won't abolish the second amendment, we just want to revise it, is all. We don't need assault weapons that can harm a mass crowd or pistols that can be easily concealed. There is nothing wrong with traditional hunting firearms...just the ones that criminals and lunatics can take advantage of. We must change it or more innocence will parish. We can't allow that to continue anymore.

So...exactly like the holocaust?

Let's not go haywire now. There will be protests when this thing takes over the second amendment, but we are still civilized people. We will accept change as we always have.

Yea, you are so "safe" that your police arrest people for tweets and your government has banned butter knives Britcuck... For tweets, cuck, for tweets.

I guarantee there are...I'm one of them. Gave two of my only guns to my dad. Was going to sell them to a gun shop, but then someone else would just buy them. They're better off locked away in my dad's gun cabinet.

So basically you will be proving everyone right that said diversity would kill the essence of America itself than. America pre diversity was responsible enough for firearm ownership, post diversity you cannot buy a 64 ounce Slurpee.

Very often I hear the argument that mental people shouldn't get guns. Why's that so? Are they automatically inferior? Don't their lives matter? Everyone should have a right to have a gun that can only be removed by the High Jury after appealing against it to the President. Fuck, even the most hard-boiled criminals should have a right to have any gun they want, and every law-abiding citizen should have a right to protect himself and his family against any other citizen. That's how a polite society is born.

The second amendment is an archaic institution that can no longer serve its purpose in a modernized "twenty-first" century country. When that law was written, a gun was like your car. A necessity. You needed it to survive in a dangerous world. You needed to defend your home. To hunt for food. To keep the peace.

Now, all you need to do is go to the grocery store or dial 911. What purpose does it serve us outside of recreation? You can still enjoy a target rifle with the vintage bolt action mechanism...or a shot gun for game hunting. Why the fuck do you need a 30 round 5.56' Bushmaster to have freeDUUUM??? We are a first world nation...not some third world, war zone.

Wake up!!

How can you tell the difference between a stable person with only mild problems or a lunatic, looking to make headlines with his brand new Bushmaster 500??

You can't. Even I was rejected for having seen a therapist for depression and I lauded my state for rejecting me a pistol permit. I would never hurt anyone and have no criminal record whatsoever, but not everyone is like me. It's just better to be safe now, than sorry later.

>onlyapplies to muskets

And the first only applies towards printing presses dumbshit

Nice WASR

Go away fudd faggot

An awb was tried from 1994-2004 and was proven to have had no effect

Sorry, I forgot the USA is so much safer, but that's because us britfags don't have guns to protect ourselves right?

It is safer if you are a 14 year old white girl, that is for sure. How bout them rape gangs Britcuck.

~ had no effect
Really? Since 2004 we went from just 4 mass shootings a year to 4 mass shootings a week!

It's not so much that the UK is so much safer than the US, but so much smaller. Come to NYS and you'll find that not Only is our gun laws comparable to Germany's, but our standard of living, our quality of life and safety is on par also.

Don't judge a country 'whole' by only the southern portion of it.

Also, in NYS; each rifle has a limit of just five rounds and all assault weapons must be modified to fit five rounds. And as for hand guns...it's so hard to get a permit, that they might as well be illegal.

Feeling pretty safe here in beautiful NY.

Because they redefined mass shootings retard.

Now they count 3 or more shot (not necessarily dead) as a mass shooting

Most of those mass shootings are gang/drug related happening in chicongo

AWB was confirmed useless see

ncjrs.gov/app/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=204431