What does Sup Forums think of John Green?

What does Sup Forums think of John Green?

this is the dude who said alexander the great was great because history is sexist.

>Apple
>kills facists

I know "cuck" is a meaningless meme word, but this man is the living embodiment of being a faggot cuck.

Huge literal cuckold who takes any excuse he can to reinvent history

Yes, I really want a guy with a "B.A., English, religious studies" education to talk about "literature, history, and science, later joined by courses in economics, US government, astronomy, politics, and philosophy."

History teachers show this homo's videos in schools. There are thousands of intelligent people who have spent a lifetime studying history, but this fucking cuck with a worthless B.A gets all the attention and everyone considers his word to be law.

A dropout with no degree would probably do a better job, since he'd be out to prove himself and put in the work, while a bachelor would have his head up his ass and coast by on minimal effort.

John "Wipe the white race off the Earth's face" Green is my favourite historian

>uses apple hardware
>"this machine kills fascists"

what did he mean by this???

He's autistic and his movies stink

>Applefags think they are the rebellious counter-culture
How does this happen?

>that feel when the double standard works both ways and women will look down on you if you haven't fucked ENOUGH women
>John Green is secretly worried that he's not manly enough but he addresses the issue backwards

>food metaphors

He's a jokeman and that's a nonsensical joke.
IBM helped to list and kill the Jews, thus saying "this machine kills fascists" is funny.

the battery is likely to explode at any time killing everyone in the immediate vicinity, which as he is only ever in the company of white people, is sure to comprise of 99% fascists

No, he made a episode about Alexander and 50% of that episode was about Jersey Shore.
I'm not joking.

wow what a nuanced approach to understanding sexuality. Compare promiscuity to food. Does he not believe in sex addiction or other mental issues manifested in promiscuous sex? Fuck this guy.

I've never once met a woman who would look down on you for not having fucked enough women.

Being a virgin at like 25 maybe, but beyond that nah

More like
>48 people have eaten from this same bowl of cheerios
>want a bite?

checkem

didn't one of them go ultra-SJW recently in one of their videos and ended up deleting it cause of the backlash haha

if 48 people had eaten from the bowl that day, nah.

If that's over the course of 20 or so years then I'd honestly have no problem provided they don't have STD's

Kek, drop out detected.

The Cheerios company probably wouldn't want the business of a man who has eaten 47 other cereals.

nah this is how it's done

>eating 20 year old cheerios

youll get some sort of disease

>20 year old cereal
Gross. Cereal is at it's prime at 12-14 years

Roasted.

v impressive

based shooter kid

the cancer of modern society. not even exaggerating

>not stalking your cereal for years before it finally hits the wall and yields to your incessant advances

>Being a virgin at like 25 maybe
w-what about 21, asking for a friend of course

If anything, apple kills communists in the form of Chinese child workers.

It doesn't even make sense
Instead of food, compare it to a toothbrush
>The issue is about feeling special
Who give a fuck about that? To me is less about feeling special and more about stds and just poor decision making

The living avatar of nu male cuckoldry.

...How? Its not that hard to get laid

GET OUT REEEEE

Was an idiot when I was younger and passed up on a few chances, and now I have the problem of not being around women from school all the time

Should I just kill myself at this point then? I'd rather die alone than live the rest of my life alone. I don't want that.

Yea it was "Human Geography" or something, this bitch decided that any notion of different cultures being different as a result of their environment was somehow racist and eurocentric. And hinted that the writer Jared Diamond was some kind of white supremacist.

I enjoyed his history basics series.

I watched all his videos on world history. He's a top cuck.

I would rape him. I'm not even memeing, I would honest to god sexually violate him without his consent.

It works backwards too though. A virgin woman is considered pure and beautiful and shit. Doesn't apply to a man however. Not that I would know.

Which is in of itself a male oriented thinking. Not wanting second hand goods and all that.

You can't complain that's the case and then also shit on women who have multiple partners for being sluts

It's proof that his channel isn't just left-leaning, but they're becoming outright incapable of basic reading comprehension due to SJW ideology blinding them.

They did the smart thing and apologized and took down the video, some something tells me this isn't going to be the first time backlash will be driven to that extent.

>"Inshallah my wife will soon be serviced by one of the believers when we live within the holy and righteous caliphate"

What did he mean by this?

Yes I can. You can't stop me

>whole grain crunch
GET IT? IS THAT QUIRKY OR WHAT! ME DESCRIBING IT XDD SO FUNNY!!

You shouldn't.

>not improving yourself in every single aspect while the cereal ages like shit by the second and when it reaches 30 is busted and desperate but you're too busy so you just dip your dick in it for a while and then bail the fuck out

Also
>one chance at life
>small penis
Why me?

I spent 5 minutes trying to find this video lel

He's a fag.

I don't just want to get laid

I want to make love with a woman that loves me back

>i bet john green thinks people don’t like him because he’s a “dork” or a nerd or whatever

>when in reality it’s because he’s a creep who panders to teenage girls so that he can amass some weird cult-like following. and it’s always girls who feel misunderstood, you know, and he goes out of his way to make them feel important and desirable. which is fucking weird

>also he has a social media presence that is equivalent to that dad of a kid in your friend group who always volunteers to “supervise” the pool parties and scoots his lawn chair close to all the girls.

he likes cum on his cheerios

This

Also explains why no one gives a shit about misunderstood young boys, there's no sexual incentive

>John Green 'teaching' about Infinite Jest

There's a few things that piss me off and this is one of them.
That stupid fucking retarded talentless aeolist YA garbage writing hack should've been the one to kill himself, not DFW. DFW must be rolling in his grave right about now.

Was able to read this in John Green's voice... is this something he actualy said? Because I would not be suprised.

Don't do it.

underrated

Get on POF or something you whingy cunt

>Implying you've never fancied a girl so out of your league that just being able to spend time with them, to sleep in the same bed as them would be enough for you.

I know that his writing appeals to teenage girls and that for some reason everything teen girls like the internet has to hate with an unbridled passion and I get that his writing isn't great there, but I know what kind of feeling he's getting at. I know that feel.

That was 10 years ago. I got back in contact with said girl and now I'm marrying her in a few months

>That was 10 years ago. I got back in contact with said girl and now I'm marrying her in a few months
Have some self-respect you cuck.

Its not like I dedicated my life to her or anything my man. Not by any means

"fate" (not that I believe in it) or what have you is a strange thing.

Why kill yourself when you can eat garlic bread? Garlic bread is better than sex. Imagine traveling the world, sampling the finest garlic bread.

No, you spent a decade thinking about her and imagining OH IF ONLY SHE LOVED ME BACK while she jumped from cock to cock and is now a post-wall worthless skank ready to settle and get fat. Enjoy!

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here my man.

I know you're wrong, I'm not flustered, I just think you're a fucking idiot

But more power to you my man, you be all you can be.

Ancient pic related

So that's why his works are popular
>kid is so desperate to be with an average girl
>not even to fuck her, so there's a major social contract issue taken care of
>gorgeous in his desperate eyes, making the girl feel wanted
>she was endlessly fascinating because she's not like the other girls
>the girl was a tempest of passion

It's like he figured out the teenage girl perfectly. Probably because he's hung around them enough to figure out what they want. Fucker gives off that pizza lover vibe.

think different ad campaign

>tfw you can objectively write better than this ultra cucklord faggot but still can't get a book deal

If you could, you would.

Its not THAT hard to get published.

subversive leftist and ubercuck

I want to dip my tip in his fucking cheerios

Whenever someone mentions him, it reminds me of this story.

>I tired impressing a girl
>Somehow she acted like a seperate conscious being and didn't fig me, rather choosing someone else

Am I supposed to sympathise with this person? I mean this never happened, but if it did she doesn't owe him shit.

Just because you're nice to a girl or try to impress her, it doesn't mean she has to fuck you. Women aren't some sort of complex puzzle to solve where if you have the right cheat codes, you're in.

Utterly pathetic desu

Holy shit. I'm a decadent human bean, but I'm so happy I don't have to live with that.

A literal cuckold (just fuck my cereal up), a history revisionist, and a self-hating liberal

>A history revisionist

I see this about him alot. What exactly did he revise? I don't want to have to view his shit to find out.

Basically says that Christian Crusaders were awful, evil people, but then goes on to praise Mongolians like Genghis Khan, despite them being far worse.

Some men think women function like men do, where a single compliment or 3 second glance might make you fall in love with a girl. Women don't work that way, and they can't understand why

>it's a food analogy episode

>if women have sex, there's a chance they might get pregnant
>convince women that that their chastity is something to be valued
>stigmatise any woman who has more than one partner
>Reinforce this idea for millennia

WHY DON'T WOMEN VIEW SEX IN THE SAME WAY MEN DO? I WAS NICE TO HER! WE GET ALONG AS FRIENDS

A lot of it is inaccurate horse shit.

>this machine kills infidels

kek

Don't do it, this user loves you.

Christian crusaders were pretty bad user. I mean you can't really shit on ISIS for going out on a religious crusade and say that christian crusaders were alright when both are killing people for what they percieve to be correct interpretations of their religious doctrine. Both are cunts.

And he doesn't praise mongals. His "except for the mongals" thing isn't a ringing endorsement, more a running joke that they seem to be the exception to every rule and he was rather critical of them when he finally got around to that episode

>this this is a troll
>its not
>says the great title is sexist and only for men
>then mentions Catherine the great only to shit on her

a running joke? a majority of the people that watch his shit are impressionable children and teenagers, so he is basically teaching them that mongols were good.

and christian crusaders were merely trying to stamp out a threat to civilization, muslims, who were trying to conquer the middle east

why are you defending John Green though?

I think he's sappy and nauseatingly saccharine. I think it is tragic that he considers DFW his hero, when his take on sincerity is pushing pulp-romance to teen girls.

He at no point when saying "except the mongols" implies that they were in any way a good thing.

I'm sure Muslims trying to conquer the middle east was a real threat to Rome. But beyond that, its not like the crusaders didn't commit atrocities. Pointing to the atrocities of others doesn't make yours alright.

>defending john green
>defending gals
>putting french pronouns in randomly
congralutions, you're a gigafaggot

Actually, it's more like 48 people dipped their dicks in your cheerios.

Because otherwise what is the point of this thread except a circle jerk where we all shit on John Green and somehow feel smug and superior because we did it in a place where we knew that everyone would agree with us?

And also because as much of a cunt as he is, being disingenuous about someone and passing it off as fact isn't a good thing.