Who else bought an AR15 ex. today in light of the Orlando shooting

Who else bought an AR15 ex. today in light of the Orlando shooting

Why post this shit here? Of all places? Who bought a gun? Let me just look up ip addresses. Fuck off government shit

Wood furniture ARs are fucking beautiful

>being a puppet to gun manufacturers

good goy. keep buying guns every time someone gets shot.

you can legally own an AR nig-nog.

i know, i'm probably gonna get a wood stock and grip for the M16A2 i purchased.

>muh guns

That furniture...

lovely woodgrain

you can't even own guns.

Shopping for one this week!

That's irrelevant to the point, but it's wrong anyway. Obviously it's way more limited but there are guns you can own.

i'd get 1 fast.
the website i used sold all 10 of their M16A2 upper stock in 1 day.

That's a really nice rifle

can you own a AR15?
if not, you can go play children's card games at ur high school.

>tfw cant buy a gun without record of gun sports hobby for many years or hunting license and membership on the hunting association on your area

fuck this gay europe someone get me a green card pls

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Not me AR15s are shit I bought an SKS and HK416 though.

No, you said guns.

bought

that bad copy pasta

>No
then fuck off normie
don't you have the Touge to Drift of something?

If I remember right there are processes you can go through in Japan to get most any weapon similar to the US but they're far more constricted and costly. Only major gun-nuts with a lot of time and money on their hands can get shit.
Hunters and the like can also get shotguns and that's heavily monitored as well.

Not that it works even though Japan is a small island with well controlled ports because Yakuza still smuggle in a fuckton of rifles and pistols. Criminals can still get their hands on weapons just fine and law abiding citizens can't.

That's not really so much a problem from the gun control as it is the fact the mob there has a very firm grip on many powerful facets of the government and powerful families.

I've always enjoyed pasta that can be reserved too. A frequent helping of the same dish tastes amazing

kek
that's a lot of child killing rounds there user

ready for a ban

Just ordered mine!

Oh wait...

Is that a makarov?

is that a makarov?
bottom left

stop copies me

>not packed in cosmoline in a trunk buried off your property
>ban ready
Pick fucking one, friendo.

So in the world where everyone has guns and defends themselves, what happens when the crazy guy starts shooting, then you shoot him, then other people who only saw that from across the room shoot you, yada yada yada, and a giant fire fight breaks out in the chaos?

cz 52 in 7.62x25 tok

>guns are for defending yourselves from crazies

Guns are for shooting spooks and politicians when they get uppity. 94% of the military agrees.

>Who else bought an AR15 ex. today in light of the Orlando shooting

ne me.

the g-g-government is gonna keep me safe from all those invaders, right? r-right guys?

Build it instead

gotta wrap the pvc pipe in insulated copper wire to make a Faraday cage.

You gotta get to Disneyland, unfreeze Hitler, and make Germany tres bonne again.

Are there any states in the US where you're not allowed a gun?

Move to Nothern Michigan, its basically New Finland anyway

No

states? no. cities? yes

Good goy. I hope you picked one up when Obama was going to take your guns too. Better pick up another one as well, because Hillary will certainly be coming for them too.

that's a makarov copy right?
my brother just got a Polish version of the makarov a few days ago.

The one's with the highest gun crime.

I would, but I'm sadly too damn poor and too damn proud to collect NEETbux.

uh, the makarov was made to replace the 7.62x25 tokerov shooting guns. namely the tt tokerov, and my cz variant.

p64 is maybe not correct to call a makarov either but i call mine one.

there is no reason not to own an AR. you can get an m&p sport II for $499

Nah CZ52 is really good. It's the M1911 of commieguns.

How the fuck do you buy an AR? Some other user mentioned something about an 80% lower, but I have no idea what the fuck that means. I don't spend much time on /k/ cuz I'm completely lost over there. I'm aware of the Mosin meme, but now I need to understand this AR business.

He can go play card games at school whilst you go shoot one up

Go into any gunshop and look for any semi-automatic rifle.
There you go, champ.

that bulgarian surplus goes through IIIA real good

Actually guns are banned at schools so that can't happen.

Go to a gun shop with at least $1,000 now. Ask about their selection of AR-15's. Hope they have some left.

Underrated.

Woodgrain makes my dick so fucking hard.

This will help

Well, you can buy one directly from a manufacturer, but you'll have to have it shipped to a licensed FFL dealer, or you can go about buying parts to build it yourself. The only part you would have to do paperwork on would be the Lower Receiver. You can just have that piece sent to the FFL and finish the transaction there.

It'll be cheaper to buy the parts and build it yourself. Go to /k/ and have them explain it to you "Barney Style" if you need more help.

you can but an upper no problem anywhere
the lower is the "gun" by law.
but a 80% lower, buy it, mill it yourself.
but misc parts like the trigger assembly and stock ex.

learn the laws of your state to find out what your government thinks you need.
if that includes an AR simply go to a major online retailer of guns such as classicfirearms and fill your cart like amazon.
then when you go to check out find a reasonable gun dealer in your area who already has their licence on file.
look up that business's phone number on google and give them a call. ask if it would be okay to do an online sale through them, and make sure their transfer fee/taxes they collect are okay with you.

now complete your order shipping the rifle to the gun store and wait 1-2 weeks.

once it arrives they should call you to come down and complete paperwork.

you will fill out a 4473 from the ATF and then pay any sales tax (regardless if you had to pay online), and transfer fees.

now your 4473 will be entered into a database, and the info from it will be used to run a general background check on you.
this is where states differ.
eventually youll get your gun. look the rest up yourself

I should have been more specific. Like what the fuck do you look for? I know when shopping for a 9mm it's really just what feels good in your hand, but when it comes to these things I'm clueless. I don't want to spend 1000-1500 for a piece of shit that I'll regret which would happen if I don't get at least a 7/10 know what I'm saying friendo? I don't want to throw my shekels at something I'll lose interest in so I prefer it to be somewhat decent.

pls reply

>Actually guns are banned at schools so that can't happen.
top kek

Get an SKS, preferably Russian if you can get it but you'll likely only find Yugoslavian, which is still good.

It will never fail you.

Ar15 parts are everywhere online.
find a place with a price you like
make sure their shit is garbage
buy it

i wish i could buy an AR15

why would I reply to some random thread?

So from what you're saying if I want something good I could be better off building it myself which I suppose is the same with a lot of things these days.

Thanks m8. Texas, America here.

np
concealed weapons permit in my state lets me skip any wait period on guns. costs 50$, good for 5 years.
WA fag here

1. Google
2. Talk to the store staff (preferably manager), but don't do that at a generic sporting goods store because the clerk probably knows less than you do.
3. Just ask fucking /k/ about what you should look out for in a given price range.
4. Most ARs manufacturers should be OK at this point especially for the core lower receiver. So as long as it doesn't come from a literally-who shop, it should be serviceable for HD.
5. If you don't like what you have, ARs are the Lego of guns. Customize it once you have more knowledge or build a brand new one yourself from individual bits.

Someone has "the fear"...

omni max and any other polymer AR lower are unreliable, out of spec pieces of garbage

>out of spec
Well yes if it's something fancy and not milspec then things will go wrong.

Becaue of Orlando I want very badly to get an AR15, handgun and concealed license.

Muslims and brown LGBT are now warring with each other in the streets.

>better off building it myself
yep
it's not hard.

OP here
100% truthful
that's not me.

i'd just admit to it, but it's not me.

>>being a puppet to gun manufacturers
Does anyone actually buy this argument? Somebody buys something that they like, something they think is cool, something that could even save their life - But somehow we're being "tricked" or something?

To be fair the NRA are puppets to the big gun manufacturer, not fighting the ATF bumfucking of small home FFLs at all.

sandy hook it what did it for me. i was a few weeks from 21 when it happened,jr in college, never even held a gun b4 that

Whats the atmosphere over at /k/ after all this?

Anti gun shills and trolls everywhere along with hoarding and panic threads. Also newfag Sup Forumstards who can't fucking lurk and keep asking basic fucking questions.

Forgot /lgbt/ attention whores. Fucking hate going to /k/ after happenings.

Couldn't.

Leave the Eu and uncuck your gov't, and you too can purchase a 5.56x45 mm freedom dispenser!

HK417>HK416

>I'm not a new fag.
don't trigger me

You forgot to buy a clip, OP. Ask in /k/ for more details

Also attachments. OP should put on a grip to reduce recoil, then buy an extended clip so he can fire longer. Also get a red dot sight too

Why does everyone post this picture?

It seems to do the trick. But im glad there is no shootouts every second day here.

Cool. Which club are you planning to murder 50 people at?

>Clip
i own a M1 Garand, you can't pull that shit on me.

>Red dot sight
nigga, this ain't call of duty

>He thinks Gays are people
kek
it's summer fags bro

Well i live in Europe, so i can't just buy a gun but i bought a rape-whistle so i'll be fine

Get a MAS 36. Best gun I own ammo is a little tough to find though.

>americans

>implying jews own gun companies
nice try nip