Why are you all so fragile?

why are you all so fragile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxKBCLPP20s
celebheights.com/s/Felicity-Jones-47586.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>someone disagrees with me so they must be fragile
>projecting

I think I'm just going to start calling women and jews fragile whenever they're offended by something.

>Mark Dice

Literally who

>Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=fxKBCLPP20s

Hamill didn't say Luke was gay, or may be gay. He said, basically, for purposes of finding a role model, if you want to believe a character that never stated one way or another is gay, then do it if it makes you feel better.

Personally, Luke ain't gay. His face after Leia's kiss tells me otherwise.

>Mark Dice
Who

Fucking awful, apply yourself

They're right though.
You get triggered as easily as the sjw you all make fun of.

We're just fed up with propagantainment that has become the norm and reached the point where they aren't even trying to be subtle anymore. In the 90's it was novel and subversive but now it's just obnoxious

take down mra's!

lol, so sad

>Publicly come out and basically say the empire is Nazis
>Publicly bash Trump

I think Michael Jordan had it right when he was asked why he isn't more involved in this kind of shit, he said "Republicans buy my shoes too.".

They will suffer, for trying to cram their politics down people's throat.

This is how you allow radicals on the left to take hold of the consensus - by making stupid claims such as that the new SW films are feminist propaganda.

You may not like the new films - I didn't like VII, but it isn't propaganda. Sarkeesian is propaganda - even Ghostbusters 2016 is propaganda.

Stop making yourselves look like morons.

Star whats?

He created Battlefield and new Battlefronts and original Mirror's Edge.

>luke may be gay
>he was lusting after his sister's hot ass

fuck you Mark Dice is a hero

star quips

that is so fucking sexist and racist, holy shit

only straight white males can be less than perfect you fucking shitlord

So he's a shitty game dev?

The Max Landis of gaming?

>tfw to intelligent too enjoy star wars

They're championing them as feminist and multicultural films themselves.

More than fine with them destroying themselves.

We're not there yet, but soon enough, those things won't sell anymore.

Waking more people up to this bullshit is the correct way to go about it. Show them we won't accept forced narratives.

Except you see everything as a forced narrative. You haven't even bothered to say what narrative is being forced.

destroy something you once held dear see how you feel but i doubt you have anything like that. why cant women make their own original hits why must turn every great past movie about them.

>to intelligent too

every damn time

Women are stronk. Women don't need no man.

Nigger is stronk. Nigger was kangz.

I just want a good sw story

The whole thing is sad. I know adults have been bitching about Star Wars since the OT, but social media has shed way too much light on this horde of pathetic scum. I want off this world.

Being proud of being white is racist.

Being okay with being white is white supremacy.

Bad people are white.

oh cmon

Friendly reminder that "white supremacy" is an SJW hallucination.

>tfw to intelligent too care about politics in my flicks

>new Battlefronts
the old ones were better. he didn't do shit

>le "both sides of the same coin you're triggered just like SJWs" meme

No.

>the new SW is feminist propaganda? LOL
>says the account made for feminist propaganda

Well gee that sure showed him how wrong he was!

We (and by we I mean the sensible majority) just have to ignore their shit and get on with it and soon enough the left will become bored with shoving unsubtle politics down our throats through films and games.

Don't rise to the their challenge. Let them go down as the quaint and frenetic idealogues that we'll all laugh about in 20 years, not you.

Except the woman in Rogue One literally needs the men around her.

This is just an asspull. At what point did the trailers or creators say any of that? Them wanting to promote female represention has fuck all to do with saying white people are bad.

>They actually fell for it
Kek.

He's calling it propaganda because they creators of the film have come out and basically labeled it that way themselves. Something about the empire being white supremacists taken down by a diverse group of heroes led by a strong female hero.

He's 100% correct on this one.

You're losing your grip on logical argument. Take a step back.

Yes that account is for feminist propaganda. But that in no way logically implies that the film is as such.

You're fragile, ever since you came out of the closet everything has to be about suckng cock, your preferred gender of the day, or taking dick up the ass. It's starting to get annoying.

>the empire is a white supremacist group
>Disney didn't come out deny this
>no narrative

GOOD GOY

Also, last two Star Wars movies suddenly have female leads. Just a coincidence.

how about you do a quick search in google before posting? and yes, the older battlefront games are better.

Yes, "ignore" them and they'll just go away.

Nice pushing a false sense of security, cuck shill.

>logical argument

What argument? If you still ask this

>At what point did the trailers or creators say any of that?

you're a fucking idiot and you NEED to go back to wherever you came from

>Disney didn't come out and address why every retarded claim is retarded

>a white female lead is somehow an anti-white narrative

>anyone think anti sjws are just as bad as sjws.jpg

yeah no faggot you despicable cunts on the left are way way WAYYYYYYY worse.

It's not a false sense of security though.

Don't give them the fodder. On a wider political stage the right is making back all the ground that it lost over the years. That's what's important. Common sense will prevail as time moves on.

The argument where you (or whoever wrote the post I was replying to) said that the film must be propaganda because the account in the picture is.

>point out obvious narratives over the years

>YO YO YOUR SEEING THROUGH EVERY TRICK IM TRYING TO PULL STOP IT NOW GOYUM STOP IT!!!

You're being stupid on purpose now.

Don't address the points, goy.

Mix them up to fit your narrative that white people are stupid. That's exactly what you're doing. Hell, you might not even realize you're doing the shills work for them now.

Damn , guess Mark Dice can kiss his goodboy points goodbye.

are you gonna see it anyway?

So you really have no evidence and when pressed for it you get agitated and irrational.

But no, you're the "reasonable" one and it's the world that's crazy, right?

>the argument

It's not an argument you retard, it was plainly stated by the writers.
Get the fuck off this board you cuck bitches.

I've been ignoring it for the past few years. Then Ghostbusters 2016 happened.

Twitter will ban him soon, they take down about one big wrongthinker a week

Really? Because of the footage that is shown, she's kicking ass all by herself while the man with the big gun stares in astonishment. It's the same shit in TFA with Rey.

>tfw I'm the only person that hasn't seen episode 7

It's a good one.

of course, I'm not american.

>the world
No, simple a little bunch of powerless, pathetic idiots with no loved ones or future who can get away with dumb shit because higer-ups enforced it.
But your time is near.

>It's not a false sense of security though.

Except it is. If it were up to you, everyone would've stayed home on election day and Hillary would've won. Because all we have to do is "ride" this out right? Day of the rope won't come if all you do is talk with your thumb up your ass.

You still haven't cited any evidence.

All of your arguments have been emotional.

>betas getting mad that their feefees get hurt by girls

ROFL

the real problem with new star wars is that the lead is a filthy womanlet

celebheights.com/s/Felicity-Jones-47586.html

>5' 2"
bile rises in my throat

And it flopped and was an embarrassment.

I'm just asking people here to pick your fucking battles. If you see people being banned from twitter for using free speech or people making false claims against others - speak up. But when the new Star Wars films have female leads and feminists are disappearing up their own asses in glee - just leave it and let them look like the self-congratulatory assholes - it's not worth rising to it. The films would be bad no matter what because it's just a Disney cash-in.

womanlets are best womans, fag

I specifically said that on the important actual political stage we do need to stand up and we did and we will continue to do so. My point is - pick your battles and rise above.

>LMAO MENS FEELINGS DON'T MATTER AMIRITE GOYS

I saw her shoot off her gun once. Did you just turn away and plug your ears when the men were firing rocket launchers, detonating explosives and piloting X-wings?

Were you seriously watching the trailers looking for something to be triggered about while ignoring everything else?

If he was serious about it being a "white supremacist (human) organization" and wasn't being sarcastic, why did he dress up as Kylo Ren for Halloween?

Internalized antisemitism and misogyny.

I agree with you. The point I was making with Ghostbusters was that it obviously got worse, regardless of me ignoring it.

>pick your battles

No. You fight the battles that need fighting.

>tom cruise imp-ersonator detected

Everyone knows the right were the original special snowflakes, and the left just likes to look like the right.

this
>tfw no small gf to throw around

>He created Battlefield and new Battlefronts and original Mirror's Edge.
Wtf

>getting this triggered over someone pointing out that you've based your claims on knee-jerk reactions and nothing else

>still won't show proof that the writers are anti-white or anti-male

You really are the new SJWs.

He didn't. He's got a wiki page and all he's known for are conspiracy theories.

Darkest before the dawn and all that.

And this aint one of them. I see major news outlets calling people racists and exercising extreme obscurantism. I see people like Sarkeesian having influence on media creators. Those are the things we should focus on.

These are just shit Disney cash-ins. No need to get riled up about them or whatever the idiot writers tweet.

So he puts the Dice in the company name?

>post proof
>that proof doesn't count, give me more
>lack of denial from Disney or any action taken against him doesn't count as proof

Also, trying to use words like triggered in order to refute us isn't going to make us angry or anything. We see through your childish bullshit. Haven't you fucking realized yet that saying X is just like Y doesn't work?

You really ARE just like SJWs!

Trump really IS Hitler!

Notice what happened with Trump. You're just ensuring the movement grows.

Thanks.

what did he mean by this?

>muh feelings

im introspecting very hard right now

>men are fragile and pathetic
>men dominate society and the world
pik 1

>post proof
>that proof doesn't count, give me more

But you literally haven't posted anything.

You've just been spamming goy and shill nonstop.

Getting all defensive hasn't changed that.

See what I dont get is, if you dont like it, dont fucking watch it.

>LOOK AT ME NOT WATCHING STAR WARS GUYS
>LOOK AT MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AS TO WHY I DONT WANT TO WATCH STAR WARS
>LOOK GUYS, STILL NOT WATCHING STAR WARS

Thats whats so pathetic.

Yes they are, for standing fucking, not for "rebelling" and beating up armored storm troopers with her tiny hands.

Is there enough space in space for gays to be gay? In a galaxy far far agro? In out? In out? Widebojj??

>"waaaah where is my safe space where people don't get offended!"

lol

please don't reverse the roles here OP, have you even watched yourself?

What you consider to be "proof" is one of the main reasons Sup Forums has an intelligent population of zero and you really are SJWs. No one on Sup Forums has any understanding of what proof and evidence actually are -- they think the terms are directly related to their feelings. This results in enormous leaps in logic that have no credibility at all and are clearly based in an agenda, which are then supplemented by things like repeating "good goy."

>got the left to attack the concept of safe spaces

This is objectively chess.

>LOOK AT ME NOT WATCHING STAR WARS GUYS
>LOOK AT MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AS TO WHY I DONT WANT TO WATCH STAR WARS
>LOOK GUYS, STILL NOT WATCHING STAR WARS

>this turbocuck has a better chin than me

Just fucking kill me.

>giant corporation feels no need to publicly dismiss the claims that someone involved with their films made about the villains being white supremacist, the only racial pride group that's supposedly racist, because they're pushing a narrative
>yfw you don't get this

again with that stupid dishonest leftard rhethoric

sjws get offended by nothing, they invent new triggering

The others just comment what is actually there, you know, the leftism that is shoehorned absolutly everywhere in mainstream media?

ok calm down

I'm so sick of women. I hope they do exterminate all white men so I don't have to do with this bullshit anymore.