Should we ban all white men too?

Should we ban all white men too?

nydailynews.com/news/national/man-la-gay-pride-parade-caught-weapons-stash-article-1.2670753?utm_content=bufferd6046&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/man-la-gay-pride-parade-caught-weapons-stash-article-1.2670753?utm_content=bufferd6046&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks said on Twitter Sunday that Howell admitted he planned "to harm (the) Gay Pride event." However, Seabrooks later clarified that the initial reports of wanting to do harm were incorrect, and that the suspect had only admitted to going to the parade.

lol

Hey its another jewish actor!

No. White is not a violent, evil ideology like Islam is.

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Jew or a Liberal.

Kek, grow up.

This supposed to mean something?

But if the problem is violence, than surely we should ban all whites too? Just to be sure, white men can be violent too.

only the gay ones

Are you even taking a stand, or are you just bending over in random directions to try to take the softest cock

Why didn't he just fly to Mordor?

You're wrong. Problem was a shitskin came to a white country. If each group had stayed in their own country, this wouldn't have happened. But the shitskin had to leave Afghanistan and move to America. So it is shitskins who should be banned. They can do the same with whites where they live.

I'm taking a stand that doesn't make the problem 10x worse. Bombing Islam and deporting some of their people(you can't deport them all) will make the US officially the enemy of Islam. In which case, best get used to these happening every weekend.

>they're capable of violence unmatched on this planet
>let's try to piss them off!

Smart, you should go for it.

Gay guy with a gun collection and some tannerite... oh, and he's a bernie supporter.

He wasn't going to shoot shit up. He was going to suck dicks.

>Trying to make a problem better
>Post it to pol

>If each group had stayed in their own country, this wouldn't have happened.

So explain this and Elliot Rodger and Adam Lanza

Here's your you.

>Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks

Women as cops... rumormills around real events because some cunt wanted to roleplay as a hero.

He really is gay though... also he really didn't have bombs, and he owned a gun collection.

This story is literally nothing.

They were autistic. They didn't kill for an ideology like Omar Mateen did.

>Should we ban all white men too?

Just the liberal ones.

Plus Elliot Rodger clearly wasn't white.

Daily reminder he's a Bernie supporter kek

Yea

I like to wipe my ass with the words in the Koran. had be another page. oooohhhh, yeah, moohammy, spout that shit. I'll have to steal another from a library. takes them months to get another.hehehehe.

But the meme has already served its purpose. No one will remember the retraction.

Really convenient, huh?

its the culture of violence around his campaign

muslim with weapons, intending to kill gays: demon
christian with weapons, intending to kill gays: saint

you can't explain that