At what age did you realize the average Sup Forums poster is a pleb with shit taste and this place is full of nu-male...

At what age did you realize the average Sup Forums poster is a pleb with shit taste and this place is full of nu-male shilling nigger music?

Huh. Would have thought Monikafags typed like that, not Natsukifags

When Kanye started getting shilled here

Ummmmm, sweetie, this is a socially conscience board. You'll never get a girl with that attitude

Monikafags are pleasant wtf you talking about

first they were shilling gaysex twin and radioshit, then they started shilling kanye west, then it was kendrick the nigger. but it's okay, i don't mind it.

Trash people attracted to the garbage queen just because cause she showed them some attention

>pleb with shit taste and this place is full of nu-male shilling nigger music
>gaysex twin
>radioshit
>kendrick the nigger
>socially conscience board
I wish I had the wit and writing skills of a patrician
Maybe I could gain an appreciation of edgy video games while I'm at it

recently but i dont really care that much

she's the only chad-tier waifu in the game, she's extroverted, open and assertive and wants your cock badly

You guys always post anime girls while saying le funny nigger word ahahahha

t. nigger

>playing video games over the age of 18
Fuck off back to Sup Forums you manchild. Go hump your body pillow

>Chad-tier
>open

Instead of confessing like an open, Chad tier waifu she tries to manipulate the game and you and instead of being successful just makes things go horribly wrong. How do I acquire the stamina to perform the mental gymnastics of Monikafags

Haha yeah games are only for children just like the arts are only for brainlets who can't handle STEM topics

>browses Sup Forums
>calls anyone else a manchild
if you were any better you wouldn't be here

>he doesn't realize that the purpose of this board is to find bad music to avoid
kek

The first time I visited, I stay for the sharethreads though.
Despite the incredible amounts of shit taste on this board and the shilling of flavor of the month niggers and pop waifus, I've gotten some great recommendations that have expanded my musical palate significantly

How did I know that a thread starting with a picture of a cartoon child would be filled with buzzwords and racial slurs instead of any kind of meaningful discussion?

Natsuki > Sayori > Yuri >>>>>>> Monika

friendly reminder that this place has never been good

i've been thinking this place is trash since 2010, started browsing 2008

natsuki is just another tsundereblob

>anime
>Chad-tier
Made me laugh

How dare you? Video Games might be menial distractions to you, but in a grander sense, they're the closest thing humanity has to exploring the infinite realms, worlds, kingdoms in our universe, whether reality or fantasy. They help humans understand the power of our imaginations, and in turn, let us explore what we've yet to comprehend in life.

And no, I can't grow facial hair, and I hate fedoras.

>can't grow facial hair
t. soyim

I only said that so someone wouldn't call me a fedora neckbeard. I'm not anyway.

>posts a loli
>calls other people nu-male

lmao

Sayori > Natsuki >>>>> Monika >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yuri

VNs aren't video games

I don't understand how people can enjoy these games.

I get it you're a virgin, but still what's the point? I haven't had sex in over a year and it doesn't bother me, I just jerk off when I feel the need. Are you fags telling me you are seeking some sort of comfort out of these intertechnical relations?

They're picture books. They're not games.

You ignored my entire post just to point out that stupid little nitpick? Shouldn't you be picking your nose instead faggot? Miilagros posti

Degenerate human beings. Fucking sad, really

You're so blind with anger that you attacked my post that was more or less on the same side as you. I don't know what's causing the problems in your life but you need to address that shit. If it's Sup Forums then you should just close the browser and walk away.

Yuri > Sayori > Natsuki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Monika

This place is honestly just a cesspool of all users regurgitating the same Sup Forums approved albums over and over and on every top 50 albums thread. Any album that goes against the hivemind is met with cries of shit taste and faggot. If your favorite recent album is popular, it's shit. If your favorite 90's, 80's, or 70's album is popular, it's a classic.
The people on here are breeding the very behavior they despise. A shallow, cyclical shitshow full of the same god damn shit, day in and day out. God forbid you don't like any Jazz or Blues, or you like Nu Metal, or you hate rap. Sup Forums at this point seems to just be stagnant.

It's fun to shitpost though

Sup Forums has never had taste. Only the silly nigger music thing is a recent phenomenon.

WTF are you talking about nutsucker? I am not angry I am sitting here laughing at your discourse in plagiarism and foolery. Emile Nueva

Every once in a while someone posts music worth listening to, especially in recommendation threads.