Have Capekino finally arrived?

Have Capekino finally arrived?

Early reactions are always overwhelmingly positive. Remember when BvS got a standing ovation lmao

>a standing ovation
From Warner/DC execs LOL

This movie looks so fucking awesome. No CG bullshit. It looks raw and bloody, like an action flick from 80s.

capekino arrived in 2009, but mankind wasn't ready.

This movie is gonna be AMAZING. If not, I will post my nudes.

Watchmen didn't become kino unil the Ultimate Cut

Nudes? :)

Well, BvS is literally opus magnum of human race

This.

>40 minutes
wat

>watching 40 minutes of a film and then stop
what
americans are retarded

They probably havenä't actually finished the movie.

YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT US?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

fpbp

Who the fuck only watches 40 minutes of a movie?

>Tfw first 2/3rds of the Wolverine were capekino
>They fucked it up, especially with the theatrical cut
How about we see the WHOLE film first

yeah, I remember BvS early recpetion was so positive they had to force a review embargo to stop the hype getting too big.

Looking good. Seems like it will deliver on the R-rating

>Fox premiers 40 minutes
>they watch all 40 minutes
>y didnt they watch more?!! >:((

Fox should had done Wolverine justice and gave it R rating since the beginning and not play it safe with the PG-13 audience. The man was made to be covered in blood.

Blame the US's retarded rating system, every other country is more forgiving or has 16 bracket

Execs want money

You don't get money by being able to show the movie to a smaller audience. (Deadpool has since shown otherwise)

^^This. America needs 15 rating. Many R movies in USA come out 15 here. Even Deadpool was 15. It allows studios to take in bit more money while not cutting down the movie to bits for PG-13 rating.

Lots of movies were capekino for majority of their run. The Wolverine, Iron Man 3, Batman v Superman.... But none could resist the urge to add a big CG battle at the end.

Mangold has said this movie won't be some hyper choreographed, gravity defying, city-block destroying CG fuckathon, in those exact words