Pol, explain to me why you would actually need the right to own assault weapons...

Pol, explain to me why you would actually need the right to own assault weapons. Handguns and hunting rifles are cool and understandable but theres no rational reason in this society to need an AR-15

>Bill of needs

Because my government's armed forces have them.

That can protect me better than a handgun or hunting rifle can. That's why, Trudeau.

the government also has nukes. should everyone have the right to own nukes as well?

No, nobody should have nukes.

how is an "assault weapon" different than a handgun or hunting rifle? do you really think being shot by a handgun or hr wouldnt kill you the same as an "assault weapon"

I own a minigun and will have a Stinger surface to air missile as soon as I can convince Raytheon to sell me one.

At this point, I clearly need to be able to defend myself from the government sanctions mobs attacking political opponents and muslim terrorists being allowed to run free.

>Because my government's armed forces have them.

Government owns a lot of shit you don't have. Why should we expect a stupid faggot neet like you to be able to use it properly?

"everyone" includes the government so yes

An ar15 is nothing like a nuke and your argument is such garbage that you need to equate long guns to nuclear bombs.

To all the retards currently spamming Sup Forums the US WILL NOT ban the ar15 over statistical noise.

Previous gun control attempts have turned it into Americas rifle and now everybody and their mother has one.

>hurr there is no reason
>my feelings
>look at the rest of the world

Literally don't give a shit, kill yourselves you massive faggots.

Or invite some muslims to do it.

you aint gonna be walking around town with an ar-15 though, its not like its gonna be better for defense in 99% of scenarios

Why should we expect a corrupt government to use it properly?

We don't really need them, but if they're illegal, it means we're living in totalitarian society. Nobody wants to live in totalitarian society.

Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty is the only reason we do not technically have the right to own a nuclear weapon.

This. If they moved heaven and earth, they couldn't get a ban to take effect before another hundred thousand + of them would be in private hands.

I dunno. Let's see how many more mudslimes shoot up public places while the police do nothing. Might start seeing more of them. Especially if decent law-abiding white people keep getting attacked by violent mobs of liberals.

>they couldn't get a ban to take effect before another hundred thousand + of them would be in private hands.

we are buying millions a month and breaking records every month.

I meant just AR-15's. Vendors wouldn't even have to panic dump inventory. Prices would skyrocket (again).

I don't know about that, the market is flooded with ARs right now and people are stocked up on mags and ammo

I think any potential run at gun control will not cause as bad of an impact as 2013

also it will get fucked up the ass harder than it did last time.

I hope they push it though, gun control loses democrats elections

>an effective and indiscriminate manifestation of a tool is somehow worse than a shitty version of that same tool

The only people who really NEED an AR are physically unfit individuals, like women and bitches. It's a great tool that everyone should have, but in the end it is only more effective for self defense than a handgun to people who are bad with a handgun. By banning guns that are easy to use effectively, you're promoting the hierarchy of the physically fit or trained over their counterparts which will have a disparate outcome (women and bitches will get fucked). Stop promoting violence against women.

I was already saying the Dems lost the election after the first video of scared, bloodied white people fleeing liberal mobs at Trump rallies, but this seals the deal.

They can blame guns all they want. They lose every gun owner's vote if anyone thinks a ban could happen. The push won't be as hard this time. They need to bury this shit because every aspect of it is going to feed Republicans votes.

> 1lb block of machined metal costs $800+
Saturated? I know they're available again, but I'd hardly call it a buyer's market

Explain to me why other countries want the USA to disarm so badly?

>1lb block of machined metal costs $800+

>6-9lb block of machines metals costs 400- ~

>but I'd hardly call it a buyer's market
There are people dumping 1200 guns for 800 all over and have been for the past year and a half

Because they don't like us or our way of life.

they want us to kowtow to their globalist agendas

Last I saw built AR's were 1200, have I been out of the market too long? Might be time to invest...

>Last I saw built AR's were 1200

Maybe people are retarded near you?

maybe they build really nice ARs near you?

Correct the record hard at work.

to defend against an insane government that uses any excuse it can to deny rights guaranteed under the Constitution from the people to advance its ever expanding sphere of tyranny and domination over the people