Reminder that Eastern Orthodox Christians were protected under Saladin whereas the crusaders slaughtered them

Reminder that Eastern Orthodox Christians were protected under Saladin whereas the crusaders slaughtered them.

t. Arab Greek Orthodox Christian

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Lebanon_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Front
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Lebanon_conflict_(1985–2000)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

greek orthodox is weird and boring

neck yourself idolater

fucking australian shitposters

>Capitulating and submitting to Kebab
Unforgivable

And thousands of our Armenian and Assyrian Orthodox Christian brothers were slaughtered in the 20th century under the rule of the Muslim Turks, your point?

t. another Orthodox Christian

lmao

>Arab
>greek
>orthodox

that's 3 times the heretic for the price of one, plus the added benefit of you being a saracen

pay your fucking bomb debts

Not true.

Just in case I didn't drive the point home OP:

How high where the taxes they had to pay for this protection, would they have been killed if they wouldn't pay?

Reminder that Orthodox Christians were ethnically cleansed and genocided by the Young Turks

t.Greek Orthodox Christian

The true seat of Rome, is now Moscow.

And the Russian Orthodox Patriarchate will retake Istanbul, and return it to the true faith from the pig-fucker mudslimes that have infested it.

Yep. May their memory be eternal.

The Crusaders were allied for centuries with the local Armenians in the region and reularly recruited Christian Arab/Turkish troops. So that's bullshit.

>The true seat of Rome, is now Moscow.

Roma was no longer the seat of the Roman Empire.

It moved to Constantinople.

Orthodox don't hate Ayyrabs, just Turks desu

>He unironically believe the pope is infallible and is the incarnation of Jesus on Earth.

and I'm pretty sure the frogs had killed the pope by then and taken over the church

looking at syria now. we clearly see the western christians does not give a fuck about eastern and arab christians. while Christians under Assad and Nasrallah are living protected and peacefully. while USrael and Allies are supporting head choppers to get rid of you guys.

>christians under assad protected
>christians under assad are being butchered because he has mismanaged the state so badly that a radical revolution has demolished it

k.

go away FSA. cannibals are not welcomed here. im surprised you still have not attacked ISrael

kek ever heard of israel lebenon war back in 1982
the christians were our allies and they butcherd the living shitt out of muslims,and than we god blamed because we didnt stop them.
>savra and shatila.

>kek ever heard of israel lebenon war back in 1982
let me reminder you about the terror exprience you cuckolds had.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Lebanon_War

Result:
Israel strategic failure[4]
Syrian political advantage[5

OY VEY anuda shoah. remember the 657 million holocausted innocent IDF who was gassed by evil arab monsters :(

God the sexual tension between you two must be unbearable

kek avoiding the topic again?
>you talked about how we are agansit christians in lebanon and we support buchtring them

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Front

get your facts right ahmed you cant foul all of them,you lying pedophile
>dont avoid the topic face the facts.
>israel dont have any problame with arab christians on the contrary they do miltary service and helped our country alot,as opposed to muslim arab who are ...... well you know already

>inb4 dont bring me those religous orthodox jews quoets and vids cause they are even worse them muslims.

Why does Australia have so many fucking Arabs? Arab-Americans number 4 million but I almost never see those guys posting, Australian Arabs are 800,000 but there are a billion of you cockroaches on the chans

1- Israel Strategic Failure
oy vey. get gassed kike. you will never come to us and get ready for the real holocaust to come.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Lebanon_conflict_(1985–2000)

>>>/Oven/

now go there kike. go to the gas chamber before we will put you there.

i think the muslim keep getting nervous cause as the seconds pass hes muslim brothers revel their TRUE face to the world and >DONALD TRUMP gets even more POWERFUL

>THE END IS NEAR MUSLIMS sooon trump will rise and all of you SHIA AND SUNNI will finaly pay for everything you done .

>inb4 im agnostic gtfo muslim.

nah. you are jew just mad you cant win over us. 60 years of war against us and you fail to win.

maybe you should be using a stick or an ox goad and you will be doing a cleaner job. it is written in your holy shit about shamgar or something.

>t. Arab Greek Orthodox Christian

What a fucking tortured soul.

KEK 1948 ,
top kek

>almost 70 years and we still here even all the countries next to us attacked us and you say we lose wars
>gtfo it is you who lost all the wars,all those tries and wars and we still here,only shows how pathtic you are
>high GDP HIGH HDI while all the ARAB MUSLIM countries next to us are poor and at the bottom of world ranking

>the rich arab countries only got rich out of oil not because you devloped something .

pfft. you are no use without your western friends. as once they leave you you will be left vulnerable and weak. we will gas yo u that Adolf Hitler would be jealous of the amount of Zyklon B will used against you.

in fact, the western goyim is waking up slowly and standing against ISrael. isnt this a great news shlomo? the rise of the west will mark and fall of Jizzrael.

>we believe god promised us a land
>but we dont believe he exist

Does it piss you off that one of the most popular news sites is called "The Young Turks" ran by a Turkish-American that denies the Armenian genocide?

I mean it pisses me off and I'm not Greek or Christian.

KEK
>truMP RISES IN POLS
>trump supports israel and is agansit muslims

>thinks USA will abondon israel
TOP KEK m8

Trump is all what arab wants Shlomo. he is our hope for now against you. dont worry the strategy will be seen in the couple of month and you would love the amount of butthurt you will be generating..

>>thinks USA will abondon israel
i said the people. not the Government you Yid.

It pisses me to see muslims harassing people about their barbaric religion, accusing others being infidels, while they practice various activities which contradict their beliefs.
Such as young turks doing.
Also yeah, fuck turks.

never asked yourself why ISIS does not attack ISrael? they are at its border and god knows how IS got these advanced weapons. jeee i wonder....

A platoon of isis has previously unsuccessfully tried to invade Israel, but they miserably failed.

ISIS is miserably failing here and there. but especially in ISrael they have weird activity. they dont fear to be shot by Egyptians or Syrians but fear from Jews. it does not make any sense at all.

>arab
>heresy

Catholic education ladies and gentlemen.

It's because the Israeli military is actually competent.

i dont think the thing you mentioned is true, cant deal with a bunch of sand niggers for 60 years in their homeland. would not be surprise if they are not going to be able to deal with them. still thats contradictory if this is looked to egypt and syria. still does not make any sense ISIS has no connection to ISrael.