Lana completed the transition after Speed Racer's release in 2008,[142] and by at least December 2010...

>Lana completed the transition after Speed Racer's release in 2008,[142] and by at least December 2010, trade magazines and newspapers referred to "Lana (formerly Larry) Wachowski".[132][143] and to the duo as "Andy and Lana Wachowski."[144] On some documents her name is shown as Laurenca Wachowski.[20][139][145] In July 2012, Lana made her first public appearance after transitioning, in a video discussing the creative process behind Cloud Atlas.[146] Lana is the first major Hollywood director to come out as transgender.[7]

>In March 2016, Lilly Wachowski also came out as a transgender woman, issuing a statement to the Windy City Times after a visit from a reporter from the Daily Mail newspaper.[8][9][10][152] While on the red carpet of the 27th GLAAD Media Awards, Lilly commented she had been hiding she was transgender throughout her "whole life".[153]

>Lana and Lilly are self-proclaimed gamers. As teens they spent their weekends in the attic playing Dungeons & Dragons.[2] They liken the process of the playing parties that imagined the same virtual space to the process of filmmaking. Along with some of their friends, they wrote a 350-page role-playing game of their own, called High Adventure. The rights to it are available for publishing.[154]

How is it possible they were the creators of the red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The "Red Pill" in The Matrix was about Gnostic philosophy. That shit is all about denying the physical world and your physical form. Is it any surprise that the creators who were into that turned into transsexuals?

>Gnostic philosophy
it reminds me about the Catharism
>The Cathars believed that one would be repeatedly reincarnated until one commits to the self-denial of the material world, which meant that a man could be reincarnated as a woman and vice versa, thereby rendering gender completely meaningless.[45] The spirit was of utmost importance to the Cathars and was described as being immaterial and sexless.[45]

>come out as transgender.
you don't come out as transgender

you force that on yourself

>inb4 mental mary

I'm happy for them.

I'm a dude that works construction and sometimes I want to wear dresses but I can't because my co workers will kill me but these people make the world get just a little bit closer to me being able to wear my Forever 21 dresses and boots to work when I wan to someday.

If I ever see you outside on the street wearing a dress I'll beat the shit out of you fucking homo faggot

>How is being retarded?

>I want to wear dresses

Literally the only point in wearing dresses is to attract sexual male attention, fag.

I fail to see how reincarnation makes gender meaningless.
The entire point is that each lifetime is separate.
Just like being an Olympian or a cripple doesn't matter in the end, but it matters significantly in that lifetime and what you gain from that lifetime.
A lot of great artists are not fantastic people. Look at Faulkner or really any great American author. Ability in one area does not dictate ability in another.
Also, I'm beginning to think they're just very lucky hacks. Everything they've made outside of the original matrix is unwatchable.

That seems flagrantly unsafe for a construction site but good luck to you anyway user.

honestly that makes a lot more sense to me that the whole transexual craze. I get wanting to do something that doesn't fit into the gender stereotype without having to claim you are that gender.

Honestly that's why I kind of hate trannies because they're basically agreeing liking dresses and high heels means you're really a girl. You're not, you're a man who likes dresses and high heels and that's fine

>I fail to see how reincarnation makes gender meaningless.
it means you're not inherently male or female. Gender is whichever set of genitalia you temporarily have until you soul-hop

transgenderism =/= crossdressing
never heard abotu gender/body dismorphia disorder?

>Two men trying desperately not to be bald.

>How is being a mentally ill retard?

I know they're not the same, that's why I'm saying one makes sense to me and the other does not.

Of course, but while you have it temporarily and experience time, that is all that matters.
The user above me's true form is not a construction worker that wants to wear dresses, but for this space in time, that's what he is.

That's because one is eccentricity and one is mental illness.

but the idea of a soul means you have a stable personality as you are born, live, die, and reincarnated. In the next life he's still the same person.
So yes, he won't be a construction worker but he'll probably still have the same tastes in clothing

I kinda get wanting to wear a dress. The few times I've put on a robe it was comfy as fuck.

I get why East Asians and Muslims do it.

But why. I just don't get it why do u have to wear dresses. It can't be a compulsion I just don't understand wtf

Honestly i think dresses/robes actually make more sense/are more comfortable for guys. You get so much more breathing and movement space for your downstairs tenant, whereas there's no difference between that and pants for women.

Eh. I like my package to be in place and not flop around. But feeling the smooth caressing of a robe against your leg is wonderful.

I like to feel pretty sometimes

Because he is a mentally ill queer

You won't be pretty mate. You never will that's in the realm of women hood. You can be dashing, handsome what's wrong with that. You can feel just as 'pretty' with a nice shave and a sharp suit but no, you just want to be a dandy faggot

What if I'm a girl who wants to be dashing and handsome?

Too bad, you have to be adorable.

And trying to NOT be adorable only serves to make you even more adorable.

Learn to live with it like the rest of us have.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

>How is it possible that the protagonists wife and daughter were both kill less than a year after The Matrix was released?