If ISIS exclusively targeted degenerates in their attacks, would you support them?

If ISIS exclusively targeted degenerates in their attacks, would you support them?

>

Isn't that exactly what they are doing?

Targeted the Flemish, Frenchies and flaming Faggots in the past year.

yes, as it means countries like the UK would be annihilated (Sorry OP you're probably a cool guy irl but desu I have a burning hatred for brits because of the atrocities they committed on my ancestors 200+ years ago, e.g. taxing tea stamps and envelopes etc. Killing MY fellow americans? fuck off with that shit. down with the UK. god fuck the queen.)

Fuck no. I have a drug addict degenerate brother, but I wouldn't want him killed. Because he's my brother.

Our degenerates are our problem that we should deal with. Fuck these outside hoards.

My tax dollars already have and will continue to, so I guess yes

>Brit

fuck no OP. They may be U.S. Citizen degenerates. However. They are U.S. degenerate's. And as an american citizen we protect our own. excluding any cult/religion you believe in.

Ga wat kaas neuken, Henk. Also Brussels =/= Flanders.

After they purge the degenerates,the infidels would be next.How can you be this delusional....

>current year
>unironically supporting people who believe in flying horses and fear pigs
>britain
you can't make this shit up.

>supporting degeneracy and everything that makes the world turn to shit

hell yes

It's just a divide and conquer tactic.

No, the rule of law and basis for civilization will be defended against all costs from the barbarian hordes. Now we adjust once again to an Empire, an American one.

rather have a intelligent degenerate then a filthy dumb sand nigger like yourself

This. Even fags and trannies shouldn't die to evil.

Yeah now saying so and when my country try it for real two times in history your ancestors help them out of the shit.

We're slowly sorting out the problems ourselves we don't need subhuman cretins doing it for us

No you fucking retard. You Britfags really are cucked beyond all hope.

Yes, I already support them

White people in general are degenerate right now, in the most literal sense of the term. We are literally genociding ourselves. So no, I don't think so. I'd rather uncuck my race rather than roll over

who or what is degenerate

It's not a Britfag it is Ahmed form pakistan who lives there ...

having a harem/3some is not degenerate imho but you need the money for it ...

No, because Muslims are degenerate.
Literally the ultimate special snow flakes who go to entire countries with no Muslims and think the entire country should bow to them because they are the special Muslims and allah aayayayayay god I hate those faggots.

Is there even a difference at this point?

You are weak
It's people like you who become cuckservative

>"When you kill peasants, you become a peasant."

>Using cancer to treat cancer

Instead of killing people right off the bat, you should try knocking them out and drilling into their brain. If you hit the right spot they will become obedient Muslims. If they happen to die in the process, you can have sex with their dead bodies while you eat them.