Sam Hyde confirm

inquisitr.com/3194854/sam-hyde-gunman-possibly-identified-in-mass-shooting-at-pulse-nightclub-in-orlando-being-ruled-a-hoax/

Its over Sup Forums they know who actually did it

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#5f5f911f8d90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cancer

One day some one will say same did a shooting and the FBI is gunna go to his house and shoot him

LOL

Jesus Christ how many people does this guy need to kill before getting arrested?

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#5f5f911f8d90

Hyde admits he has been questioned by law enforcement over the Twitter rumors, but won’t go into detail. Friends and family members have also been fooled into thinking he is a violent gunman. Hyde explained in an email:

“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

Sam Hyde is alright

lel, how the fuck is the media so retarded.

He has history.

>Plot twist: It was actually him after finally getting sick of the meme once and for all

I want that bumper sticker

yee he did

>those adipowers
I always wanted red but only copped white

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

He loves meming so much that I could see him commit a mass shooting just the the sake of memes.

What group would he attack?

A reddit meetup

sides in orbit

haha nice work sam glad you still post here

one day Sam Hyde is actually gonna shoot up a place and nobody will believe it's him lol

he's in it for the long con

you fags realize that every single sam hyde thread on Sup Forums is started by him,

fucking spamming kike

I wonder when he will crack

>One day some one will say same did a shooting and the FBI is gunna go to his house and shoot him

Pretty much this.

Honestly, he'd become the greatest artist of all time if he did.

Sam "If hes brown hes down" Hyde

>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship)
>and my wife’s son

my sides

Sayeem Hayiide.

Prove it.

Maybe then we can finally live without mass shootings and racism.

Is Sam Hyde a living 24/7 shitposter?

Yeah, he shitposted so hard for many years that he ended up having his own TV show on adult swim. Kinda impressive don't you think?

hero

>It should be noted that Hyde’s statement is just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives (except the “saving money on car insurance” meme). Deconstructed, his statement is a perfect example of this no-chill Internet subculture. The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

what did forbes mean by this

>caring and responsible stepfather
Holy shit is that what cucks call themselves?

(((Hyde))) ?

Sam Hyde is a hero and a true American.

The edit explains that Sam trolled the "journalist" Fruzsina Eordogh and is the admition that she fell for it.

"""journalists""" falling for sam hyde meme after a happening never gets old

Fucking based.

SAMMY HYDE SAMMY HYDE BY YOUR WILL I WILL ABIDE

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

I believe this.

She sounds really butthurt

He's already been visited by the FBI actually.

Apparently it was some unrelated bullshit with his ex girlfriend, but they're aware of a Mr. Samuel Hyde.

It works every single time

This statement was not there when the article was first published. The author fell for the memes at the time and must have added this later.

I like how Sam just rolls with Sup Forums memery while Garrison sperged out for years.

WHEN WILL THIS EVIL AND DANGEROUS SOCIOPATH BE STOPPED

HOW MUCH WILL WE HAVE TO TOLERATE LOOK AT HIM BRAGGING ABOUT ASSAULTING WOMYN OF COLOR

BAN THIS SICKO, BEAT HIM AND CASTRATE HIM

Ben has gotten better

the weak should fear the strong

Sammy Hyde Sammy Hyde by your will I will abide.

NEVER FORGET

>Its over Sup Forums they know who actually did it
ben garrison?