youtube.com/watch?v=7oRb9-mypxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>holiday inn managed to get a hotel right at the beach

lol in what absolute pleb city is that?

Ocean City, Maryland

>going to a crowded ass beach like that voluntarily
id rather kill myself

getting a superior spot on the sand is absolutely a sport

>Americans will never know the feel of getting up at 5am to beat the Germans at puttting towels on the best sunloungers

Ocean City? Really?

What fucking name is that

this 100%
sandy beaches are nice, but I'll always take an uncrowded pebbly one over a sandy one where you have to listen to fuckwads' phone conversations, dodge their dogs shaking themselves dry, and argue over where you get to put your umbrella

my first thought
beach marketing works so well

This fucking shit. Germans are the worst, as they will literally wake up at 4-5am, put towels for their whole family on the sunlounges, then go back to sleep. Later they'll eat breakfast and stroll to the beach, to claim their lounges.

Only in California.
youtube.com/watch?v=7oRb9-mypxg

Comfy beaches only

>not having a boat to be able to go to sand beaches on islands with no one else but you and the people you brought there

whats it feel like to be poor?

Every single time I've been away for a fortnight I've seen a load of towels thrown in the pool at some point

I think people do it right before flying home to spite them

but at quiet beaches there isn't as much bikini covered pusy to look at

OP here, image was just something I googled and doesn't represent anything. This can be a /summer/horseshoes/surfing/eating/ass/childhood/sand/arcade/water/sunburns/picnic general.

>small
>crowded
>dominated by a huge resort building
opposite of comfy in my books
have some pacific

eating hamburgers is a sport in your country so yeah, why not

damn thats comfy

>not having comfy uncrowded and sandy beaches all around where you live
must suck living in a cold shit country

>77084334
In my opinion, having pines near a summer beach is the exact opposite of comfieness desu

>sweden
>warm

>tfw about to take off shirt

>19c
>still light at quarter to nine
This is perfect :3

>tfw all the nice beaches have horrible water because of cunts in liveaboard boats shitting in the water
>they're all full of huge chinese tourist groups milling around and taking pictures of each other too
>have to travel for 15-20 minutes just to find a beach that isn't figuratively and literally caca despite living right next to the coast

obviously I'm not talking about this cold shit country. I'm talking about the based cenny coast of NSW

I'D SAY IT WAS THE RIGHT TIME
TO WALK AWAY
WHEN DREAMING TAKES YOU NOWHERE
IT'S TIME TO PLAY

>3 straight weeks of no day less than 75% humidity

I want to die

>not going to the beach at 6AM and leaving at 10AM, when everyone arrives, then coming back again at 5PM, when everyone is leaving

t. surfer
chads get out rEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeerEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE

>Australian Swede
the shitposter has revealed its final form

would be nice. unfortunately it's too cold here in the mornings, and by 7-8 it starts cooling off again

but during one of those periods the sun won't shine in your direction

>lying on the beach with your head not faced towards the sea

don't be ridiculous, people will think you're weird

Germans are really weird.