11v11.com/matches/italy-v-argentina-28-february-2001-270567/
11v11.com/matches/argentina-v-angola-30-may-2006-273785/
11v11.com/matches/republic-of-ireland-v-argentina-22-april-1998-265319/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>athleticism 10
>positioning 10
>finishing 5
>everything else 0

Thanks, I'll dump some more goals from meme international friendlies when I get home

lmao

this is probably really confusing to euros

it is indeed

I'm going to assume you have some basic knowledge of baseball.

>bases loaded, no outs, basically any hit scores a run
>batter hits a fly ball to right fielder (out #1)
>runner on first base was taking off but has to go back and touch the base again
>he overruns the base, is tagged out (out #2)
>runner on third (#84 in blue) is a fat fuck trying to score, so the fielder on first throws home
>fat fuck gets caught in between third base and home plate
>runner between second and third bases caught up too, but the fielding team goes to tag the fat fuck because he's, well, fat and can't run at all (out #3)

does that help, Germany?

>I'm going to assume you have some basic knowledge of baseball.

you assumed wrong

I just know that some guy throws a ball at another guy who tries to hit the ball away with a bat while yet another guy sits behind him and tries to catch the ball

if the guy with the bat manages to hit the ball, then some lads in the field try to catch it and throw it to their friends who are standing by some pillows which the guy with the bat tries to touch

Main takeaway here is that a fly ball (doesn't contact the ground) is an out if it is caught. If there are men on any bases at this point (when the fly ball is caught), they have to contact the base they started at before continuing on to the next one. Typically, when a fly ball is hit, base runners will wait near the base until it is caught until it is caught so they don't have to run back first.

The other takeaway is that the Rangers are shit.

That shit is fucking beautiful.

>Female athletes deserve equal pay!!1!!1!

>Equal pay!!! Reee!!!!

Found the Drumpfers

if your sport is only entertaining in a bad way, then you don't "deserve" equal pay

Is that the only skinny guy in MLB

DELETE THIS

no, but he is likely the fastest runner in the game

wut

did you accidentally quote the wrong post or are you suggesting Cavani is a woman?

Fucking manlets

Gets me to flinch literally every time, even though I know what's coming.

Protect yourself at all times.

Oh shit my bad I thought it was the women's league. Played like it.

Not illegal. If he wanted to forfeit he should have taken a knee, not turn his back.

I only know baseball from what I learned during PE in high school, but can't you make outs by securing the bases? Why did they go to tag the fucker when they could just hit third base?

on a ball that is caught in the air without hitting the ground, all runners have to re-touch their current bases. after that, they can "tag up" and try to go to the next one, and (for the most part) they must then be tagged by an opposing player to be out.

whoops, don't know why I accidentally quoted myself there

That's only on a "force" play, as in the runner is forced to advance. For the batter, that's first base. If you're in scoring position, if each base behind you is occupied, you can be thrown out at the base you're trying to advance to. If there are any unoccupied bases behind you, you're not forced to advance, meaning you have to be tagged.

What a a cunt

completely legal

I'd say post webms of all the times Favre ended his team's season with a dumb INT but you'd reach the image limit before halfway done.

Not really sporting though is it?

I wish baseball was more popular here.

Looks like a little league game.

Even after the fight's over?

maybe, but they're mostly to keep runners honest

I love hilarious baseball webms. Particularly when it is a JUST tier fielding meltdown.

It is perfectly "sporting". If you play in the top tier of baseball, you don't fucking make dumbass rookie mistakes. There is nothing wrong with tricking a baserunner with a fake throw.

Balking is the only "fakery" that isn't allowed, for good reason.

>You now remember Hanley Ramirez trying to play Left Field 2 years ago

In the mlb you don't really need more then 2 skinny guys per team because skinny guys can only hit ground balls. Teams prefer to have guys that can hit for power so most players have at least a little weight on them so they can hit home runs. You really on need one skinny guy to lead off and another on the bench to pinch run. Beyond that you want big athletic guys for power potential.

*only

11v11.com/matches/italy-v-argentina-28-february-2001-270567/

An all time moment.

My god I laughed so hard at that.

People do this to their dogs all the time. Are the dogs thinking their owners are cunts? I don't think so Tim.

Kershaw's reaction is fucking great
>I just ...
>what the fuck
>this fucking team I swear to God

Then all the faking to try to steal bases wouldn't be sporting, too. Or weaving in F1 to prevent overtakes, tippi-toeing in penalty kicks in footy, the list goes on.
It's about bending the rules. If everyone would try this shit they'd change them to prevent memery.

Don't behave like a South American, Germany.

Brits wish their bantz were on this level

>mfw a webm thread that isn't filled to the brim with divegrass

11v11.com/matches/argentina-v-angola-30-may-2006-273785/

Do you have one of Larry putting the team on his back right after that?
What a game.

>that trajectory
No way that was thrown from the crowd. DILDOGATE WAS AN INSIDE JOB

11v11.com/matches/republic-of-ireland-v-argentina-22-april-1998-265319/

What part of "all times" is unclear? You should even be protecting yourself when you're home in bed.

The fight was still going I watched it live he just walks away and didn't say anything.

>You should even be protecting yourself when you're home in bed

You should when niggers are around as the webm and any number of "nigger knocks out "racist" with one punch!" videos will show you. Even the webm is the same as the videos I mean, a sucker punch from behind. Every time.

>rags

hahaha what a fucking woman

was he safe?

NO BULLY PEKKA

Is there some tennis faggot subtext here?

>dude, I was gonna land on your penis like we practiced.
>haha sorry

Am I mistaken or is this actually a really bad play?

It's 4th down, so if he simply knocks the ball away his offense gets the ball on the other team's 8 with 2:20 to play. A chip shot field goal from there makes it a 2 score game.

Because of the INT he offense gets the ball well out of field goal range, greatly increasing the other team's chances of having a chance to tie the score.

I'm assuming Mich won anyway, but yeah, seems like a really bonehead play. "Know the situation" as Belichick always preaches.

GOAT

>saves hail mary

It's called a hook and ladder son

Is this that movie with Charlie Sheen?

Platoon?

Yes

You are correct

Pretty sure he was "paying the ref off" because of what he perceived as shitty calls.