Pime Tyson vs prime Conor in an MMA fight. Prime Tyson with boxing knowledge only

Pime Tyson vs prime Conor in an MMA fight. Prime Tyson with boxing knowledge only.

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtLxxwzz86o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys my man

why

MICHAEL JORDAN AND MESSI

LACROSSE KNOWLEDGE ONLY

Tyson weighs 240. Macgoobs weighs 155. Thats all the info you need

how about 2017 mike tyson vs 2017 mcgregor boxing only fight
who wins?

Please stop making these threads, Tyson would OHKO mcgregor

Tyson in 2 minutes

I want the next UFC game to be on PC so I can do matchups like this. Or have heavyweights fight women.

Doesnt ea make those games? They never do pc releases. Honestly i miss madden

What are they playing?

chess

this guy gets it

Would literally be a blink-and-you'll-miss-it fight. Tyson would knock him out so fast and hard Conor's children would feel it.

Plus Conor is a stand-up fighter. Maybe a 155 lb grappler could have a chance but Conor would be destroyed

What shape is Tyson in now? Some athletes keep working out after retiring while others become blobs. If Tyson has let himself go to the point he can't land a knockout punch on somebody who's quicker and more agile, Conor might win

>tfw Tyson will never be the same age as Mcgregor in this timeline to see cocky McGregor take the challenge and get killed on live tv

>Maybe a 155 lb grappler could have a chance but Conor would be destroyed
No, the best grappler of all time wouldn't have a chance against a guy who's 100 pounds heavier and pure muscle, and certainly Conor wouldn't. Tyson would literally throw him around the ring.

Anyone who thinks Punching defeats Grappling, Wrestling, Submissions, and Kicking is a pants on head fucking idiot.

not just punching, Mike Tyson punching vs someone 100 pounds lighter than him. One punch, Conor would never even have the chance to do any of that stuff

It's not just the punching. Tyson had retard strength in his prime. It'd be like trying to take down a wild animal. Conor would get ragdolled unless he grabbed a foot or something.

A 155 grappler would be destroyed. That extra 85 lbs? Ya thats pure muscle. Some of the most explosive force the world has ever seen. You couldnt pin down tyson if he didnt want to be pinned. Itd be like a father wrestling with his child. Except the father is a sociopathic killer. Theres a very real reason weight classes exist

>Weight classes dont exist
>everyone is dumb except me
Quality post

McGregor via flying omoplata rnd. 1.

Jordan, don't think Messi would understand the rules.

the whole "tyson would kill him" debate is so fucking retarded

i've been training MMA for 2.5 years now. Im tysons height and weight and not even memeing i think i could take him in his prime, possibly even in boxing rules, but DEFINITELY in MMA

sure you could muhammad

Conor was buzzed by Nate "Hands of Marshmallow" Diaz. Meanwhile Tyson was putting trained HW boxers in the grave with single shots.

@77084525
Weakest bait ive seen in weeks. Not even a pity (You)

Is there a reason you haven't become a multimillionaire sensation in the past 12 months?

>5'10 240
Being morbidly obese doesnt make you a good fighter lardass

>What shape is Tyson in now?
OP said Prime Tyson you stupid dipshit.

but he was repllying to my post about 2017 tyson you double dipshit

>autismo boy
>not knowing how to play chess
also Jordan is black, is there any black chess player ever

Fuck off, spic.

learn to read triple dipshit

>Have to put a GOAT-tier heavyweight boxer against a Lightweight MMA fighter for them to have a chance
Put literally any boxer in history against Jon Jones in an MMA fight, there is no contest
Just accept that boxlels is a meme sport

Dumb spic.

>resorting to name calling because he's too proud to admit he's an illiterate fuck and apologize.

t. beaner

Well gee whizz, I'm an inch shorter than both of you but been training solid for nearly 10 years. I've every confidence I could take on you and "Iron" Mike at the same time, bitch.

that was clearly a troll, prime conor vs current (presumably in shape) tyson is a more realistic scenario and something I would gladly pay to watch

shoo shoo, spic.

Tyson can kill that midget with his bare hands

>heavyweight vs welterweight

Fucking kys my man

>I'm Tyson's height and weight
and Conor isn't, you fucking retard

that's why he would kill him

no, jamal

One clean punch and Conor would be dead

>who is royce gracie

low quality b8, Gecko45.

prime tyson would crack McGregor's skull in half,

>who is bob sapp
>what are the dozens of other Pride freakshow fights of the 90s (Hong-Man Choi, etc)
Not as cut-and-dry as you're making it out to be when it comes to size

>tyson

You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

*90s
I mean the 2000s

MMA fighters are absolute fucking killers.

MMA is modern combat. There have been studies, journals, research done confirming that MMA is the fighting league with the most technique of any in human fucking history.

Boxing is a dead, old sport. An MMA fighter taking on a boxer is like a supercar owner racing a horse. Just because the race is on a muddy patch doesn't give the horse any advantage and in this fighter, Mike Tyson is just a fucking dead horse who will be beaten into submission until he can't wolf down his Kentucky Fried Hay and Watermelon Sugar Cubes.McGregor is beyond bozxinng. Every strike he throws could down the heaviest heavyweight in one hit.

Boxers are stuck in the past. They fight like the first boxers.

The first boxers had no knowledge of human anatomy.
Modern boxers can't identify the temple
They can't point out the hump of the brain steam
They can't understand the complex neutral regions

Connor McGregor knows the exact location of the human neokratonal region. He understands how sudden impact can cause cognitive decline in children. He knows how to strike the scalp to cause short term memory loss.

Tyson would be FUCKED.

hope this is copypasta

Messi is also black

boom boom tsssh boom buh boom tssh

Tyson would probably beat everyone in the UFC aside from a fit Cain, Jones and Maybe DC

Tyson in his prime would knock out anybody

Conor would likely win.

Boxers are not invincible mythical beasts. Antonio Inoki did beat Muhammad Ali, in a fight where the rules were against Inoki.

As for size, the difference in grappling ability would be a huge advantage for Conor. The difference between someone who know ground fighting and someone who doesn't is very high. Royce Gracie was physically weaker than Conor and not really an elite grappler. He still defeated the likes of Ken Shamrock, who was much bigger than he was and who had grappling experience.

The best pre-MMA fighter was likely not Mike Tyson, but a Japanese Judo fighter called Yasuhiro Yamashita. He would likely take less than 30 seconds to defeat Tyson and about 2 minutes to defeat Rickson Gracie.

Anyone who thinks a guy Tyson's size with Tyson's strength and Tyson's skills could possibly lose to Conor fucking McGregor is adorable.

btw, Conor obviously has nothing to offer re: grappling or wrestling or submissions, and one good kick and Tyson would just kill him.

You have no idea on how much "no grappling" would hurt him.
It is more or less the difference between someone fighting with a knife vs someone fighting unarmed.

Balrog would ktfo Guy

you're supposed to inject PED's into your arm or leg, lil' buddy; not directly into your brain.

He would HEEM Werdum in 2 seconds

There was a thread yesterday where some MMA faggot said all Conor would have to do is run around and kick Tysons legs and he would have the fight won. Kek I just don't know man.

Only if Werdum was an idiot and tried to box him.
If Werdum had the strategy of taking Tyson down, he would likely beat Tyson in less than a minute.

In an MMA fight? Fuck no. It would take him at least a year of ground/kick training to even be competitive with top 10 LHW/HW UFC guys.

>2017 Tyson vs 2017 McGregor
>with millions on the line
Hope paramedics are able to revive Conor.

Royce was around 170lbs and he'd strangle Tyson within 30 seconds.

Yes, Tyson was a good boxer. He would still have no way of dealing with a grappler. For a striker to beat a grappler, he would need a good takedown defense. That's why Cro Cop was such a great MMA fighter.

He would heem Struve today if they made the fight

It would make the potato famine look like a spring breeze

that would have been a great fight back in the day

Yup. Or MW, for that matter.
The likes of Jacare and Romero would be terrible fights for him.

Is this the birth of new pasta?

kek
not knowing about Gracie rules
you kids are adorable

The big fight of that era would be this guy (Marco Ruas) vs Rickson Gracie.

Rickson Gracie was Royce's brother and the best BJJ guy of his era.
Marco Ruas was the first MMA fighter. He was a master grappler, but he also was capable of fighting standing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtLxxwzz86o

conor wouldn't do shit

Conor cuts to 155 and is an MMA fighter. A brown belt in jiu jitsu. He's strangle Tyson

Prime Bruce Lee would beat both of them at the same time. Debate ogre.

Neither of them would last a minute against anyone in my animes

>Antonio Inoki vs Muhammad Ali
>a fight where a wrestler didn't wrestle and a boxer didn't box

>Tyson was a good boxer

Stopped reading there

>rules, but DEFINITELY in MMA
congrats on the most (you)'s of the thread my fellow ahmed!

Tyson wins a stand-up fight(yes even kickboxing because of the weight)
Connor wins an MMA fight, although not easily considering he's a shit grappler
Honestly the best tactic for a smaller grappler vs a larger striker is dive for the leg lock, break the leg no mercy

Tyson fighting Mcgregor is the equivalent of an average adult male fighting a 12 year old. I don't care if the 12 year old is a karate master, he's going to get the shit beat out of him

That guy looks like he gives a good BJJ

Tyson fought bums his whole career. That Frankenstein fuck he is fighting in that gif is throwing punches a kid with down syndrome could shoulder roll away from.

Is biting allowed?

Royce faced scrub boxers.

Considering Conor is a striker, Tyson can just rush him down.

>Yasuhiro Yamashita

more like Yasuhiro Yamashit

>240 pounds of solid muscle
>lightning quick
>one of the hardest punches in human history
>vs a 150 pound mma meme

Tyson would literally win in the opening seconds, even with just a shot. Conor would have no way to block or dodge Tyson and one hit would end him. And good luck trying to close the gap and take Mike to the ground, that would end badly.

kek

keep doing gods work

even conair blocking tysons hit would knock him out

he could block with both arms, both legs, and his whole torso covering his head, and it would literally knock him out

nigga tyson would win with a single body shot. he'd shatter that skinny mick's ribs and puncture his lungs and liquify his organs.

fuck i miss heavyweight boxing. those dudes were legit scary animals.

McGregor could literally take a run and jump , pull guard on tyson and choke / sweep him from there

Anyone who says Tyson would win has absolutely zero knowledge of grappling