/trans/ - Alves really really wants to play in the PL edition

>Mesut Ozil says he wants to stay at Arsenal and is hoping to agree a new deal with the Gunners. The Germany midfielder only has a year left on his current contract and is demanding £350,000-a-week to stay. (Daily Mail)

Manchester City are thought to be about £10m adrift of Tottenham Hotspur's £50m valuation of defender Kyle Walker, 27.(Evening Standard)

>Chelsea target Alvaro Morata has been included in Real Madrid's squad for their tour of the US. The 24-year-old striker will also be able to show Manchester United what they could be missing as the two sides share training facilities in Los Angeles. (ESPN)

West Brom boss Tony Pulis is planning a double swoop on Manchester United for defenders Chris Smalling and Phil Jones. Smalling, 27, and Jones, 25, both have two years left on their contracts at Old Trafford. (Daily Mirror)

>Everton look likely to miss out on Dutch defender Jairo Riedewald, with Crystal Palace having already agreed a deal with Ajax for the 20-year-old. (De Telegraaf via Daily Post)

Liverpool target Naby Keita has dropped a big hint that he would like to move to Anfield. The RB Leipzig midfielder liked a mocked-up photo posted on social media showing him in a Reds' kit. (Liverpool Echo)

>Brighton and Hove Albion goalkeeper Christian Walton has signed a new contract ahead of a loan move. The 21-year-old, who has agreed a four-year deal with the Seagulls, is tipped to join Wigan. (The Argus)

Swansea City have yet to receive any offers for winger Jefferson Montero, who has been linked with a move to Newcastle United. (Wales Online)

>Bookies have cut the odds of Alexis Sanchez joining Manchester City from Arsenal. The 28-year-old forward has been linked with a number of moves away from the Emirates. (Manchester Evening News)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6f9siUlFTA
youtube.com/watch?v=7kekuKzkIGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

willies haha

really need a wank but cannot be arsed finding things to wank too.

Levy

With Chelsea looking set to sign AS Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko and Nemanja Matic heading to Manchester United from Stamford Bridge to make way, it appears Jose Mourinho could be about to swoop to nab another Chelsea target.

>A Daily Star report states that Bakayoko, 22, could head to United for $45 million instead of Chelsea, with the French midfielder set to follow Romelu Lukaku‘s lead after he preferred a switch to United rather than the reigning Premier League champs.

A powerful defensive midfielder, Bakayoko, would provide extra steel to United’s midfield, something Mourinho is notorious for wanting. Ander Herrera can connect passes and snap into tackles, but United’s midfield was overpowered at times last season with Paul Pogba, Juan Mata and Henrikh Mkhitaryan all failing to track back when needed.

>If Bakayoko was to pick United over Chelsea then it would be another huge boost for Mourinho in the transfer market and another damaging blow for Conte.

You don’t think Mourinho is pipping Chelsea to new players on purpose, do you…

>A striker both Chelsea and Man United have admired for some time appears to be heading to west London, according to Sky Italia.

Chelsea are said to have opened talks with Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata as they seek to replace outgoing striker Diego Costa after he was kept away from preseason training.

>Morata, 24, failed to play regularly for Zinedine Zidane’s side last season (although he did score 20 goals in 43 appearances, most from the bench) but with the reigning two-time European champions asking for a transfer fee of $95 million, United decided to buy Lukaku instead.

Despite signing Antonio Rudiger from AS Roma, Conte and Chelsea badly need a boost in the transfer window.

it is

don't forget. i am an ex-fortuneteller associate and these 3 prophecies will come true.

1. Arsenal will overachieve.
2. No Tottenham in top 4
3. West Ham relegates

shut up you mess

In terms of value for money, maybe. But Dier is at least as good as least as good as Matic, as well as Fabinho, Bakayoko etc. The only player who might be better is Weigl, who's injured anyway.

How do I ban T*rks?

1. Does Arsenal overachieving mean winning the league, since they are always expected to do top 4? Or does it mean they win the EL? Either way, no.
2. That's fair
3. Bit bolder, but sure

2/3, try again next time

Ramlingen-Ehlershausen vs. Hannover finished 0-14 today. Napoli vs. Anaunia finished 17-0.

i am a Republican. still want to ban me?

1. Ivan Perisic
Transfer: Inter Milan to Manchester United

This ongoing transfer saga may finally be over, after reports revealed that Manchester United will offer Inter Milan a final offer of £45m for Croatian star Ivan Perisic, to which I Nerazzurri will choose to accept or reject.

2. Sheyi Ojo
Transfer: Liverpool to Middlesbrough

Liverpool youngster Sheyi Ojo seems to have been given the green light to spend the season getting some first team football under his belt on loan and Championship side Middlesbrough are edging local rivals Newcastle United in the race to sign the winger on a temporary basis.

3. Danilo
Transfer: Real Madrid to Chelsea

The Blues' search for a new full back has lead them to the Bernabeu, where Brazilian international Danilo has been targeted as a potential arrival in West London. The 25-year-old is predominantly a backup for Los Blancos and could be persuaded to sign for the Premier League champions.

4. Bruno Martins Indi
Transfer: Porto to Stoke City

Dutch international defender Bruno Martins Indi is close to making his stay at the Bet365 Stadium a permanent one, with Stoke City negotiating for the centre-back's transfer from Porto, following his year-long spell last season.

5. Douglas Luiz
Transfer: Vasco da Gama to Manchester City

Manchester City's habit of scouring the globe for young talent has led them to agree a move for 19-year-old Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz, who will leave current club Vasco da Gama to join Spanish side Girona, a subsidiary of the Citizens, on loan.

they will challenge the title this time and they may even grab it even though i think City will finish 1st.

>French international right-back Sebastien Corchia is set to join Spanish side Sevilla from Lille, according to AFP.

>The agreement reached between the two clubs should see Sevilla pay €5m (£4.4m) for the 26-year-old, who will sign a four-year contract.

>Diego Alves looks to be close to a deal with Flamengo

farewell mr penalty

I don't want Perisic

he isn't that good nor is he consistent.

Pogba gunna tear shit up this season once United sign a DM and free him up more.

So how will Pep and Conte unjust themselves?

Rickie Lambert is a free-agent, anyone in for him?

theyre not signing one.

Yes please

Challenging is fair, but I don't know about winning the whole thing. Maybe I'm biased against them though, being a spuds fan and all.

its too late for them now

the JUST is too much, they will leave for teams in the championship within a month.

Pep will join Leeds
Conte will join Sunderland

United had no backup after city gazumped them to Bernardo Silva

Feel the same way m8. Personally I want Willian but he doesn't want to leave Chelsea.

West Ham I've seen bandied around

its not gazumped if we weren't linked to him in the first place

> Latvian chelsea fans
kek

Willian isn't that good either

>thinks he's getting Alexis
>thinks he's getting Alves
>gets fucking no one
>his meme tactics will be exposed next season and he'll resign aka get sacked

JUST

I read on some italian newspaper that roma is interested in signing mahrez, is he still good?

Bandwagoners not even once.

kek

Willian is right wing and Man Utd need a left wing. Plus he's 29, if that matters.

They were la

>tfw too smart for interviews

Roman also chases after a Turkish boy. Cengiz Ünder. pretty good talent. similar to Salah's style.

>chelsea

It's only a gazumping if it was a last minute hi-jack

>ham ham will never win anything relevant
;_;

who the fuck have newcastle spent £15mil on?

Under Mou Willian was amazing.

Most of our wingers can play either wing. Him being 29 isn't really a big worry, I mean Perisic is like 28.

you should see his penalty technique

When the fuck did Chelsea get 65m?

He just won footy fashion of the year award

>Inter defender Andrea Ranocchia has reportedly turned down an offer from Huddersfield Town.

>The 29-year-old centre-back returned to base after a six-month loan spell with Hull City.

>According to Tuttomercatoweb, Ranocchia was not impressed by a proposal from Premier League new boys Huddersfield Town.

>His current contract with Inter runs to June 2019, but there’s no place for him in Luciano Spalletti’s squad.

>It’s reported Ranocchia would like a return to the Premier League, but prefers a more prestigious club.

>He had also been targeted by West Bromwich Albion.

china or bournmouth

This makes me think Aubameyang really might go to Chelsea. They're far from incompetent there, probably just waiting for other transfers to happen.

>Most of our wingers can play either wing.
Not really. Mkhitaryan can play on the left but you want him as the ten.

their loan army probably

Our mene leaked on twitter?

just literally checked it man.

Cuadrado to Juve
Ake and Begovic to Bournemouth
Traore to Lyon and Atsu to Newcastle

>Miky
Either wing or behind the striker
>Mata
Right wing or behind the striker
>Martial
Left wing or upfront
>Rashford
Either wing or upfront
>Shitgard
Either wing

They spent it on your mum, m8. It's not that she's a high class hooker, she just suck a whole lotta dicks.

based Palace

>in this timeline, Arsenal spend over 100m more than Chelsea on transfers
Where did everything go wrong?

He's everything we need m80 just wait

Problem is none of those are natural wingers who can whip a good cross in

Atsu
Selling irrelevant shit like Atsu

>Implying United want traditional wingers
>Implying they don't the Barcelona style of 3 forwards, 2 of which are on the wing

Patience young one. You will soon spend £70m plus for meme strikers like Belotti or whoever.

where are the transfers?
Im getting angry about the lack of transfers. Ive gotta suck my husbands balls in a minute and I dont want to do it in a bad mood

>Implying that works in 2017/18

May win a cup but not a league

Is it me or is /trans/ more active than it has been for the last 2 summers? Haven't regularly gone through this many threads a day since 2014 /trans/

Should I give up on Bakayoko?

Mata can't play behind the striker, Rashford is there to back-up Lukaku, and Lingard is preferred on the right.

So it goes like this:
Martial-LW
Mkhi-anywhere
Mata-RW
Lingard-ten or RW

Since you don't want Lingard to be the first choice at ten, Mhi will have to play there. Which means you only have one player to play on the left i.e. Martial.

Sup Forums on thewhole is receiving a second wind, not sure why though

file him under the vanishing transfer list along with Mendy

Iheanacho announcement within the hour lads

>believing in ghosts

Feels like I post half of the posts sometimes but yeah the threads are great

Manure bound.

Redpill me on Kamil Glik please

just spotted Bakayoko outside Anfield. I went to tell the other lads in the dole queue but he was gone and the next thing I felt was a huge gust of wind in my direction. Quite sure it said 'our year la'

What will be the 3rd major gazump of the summer?

>The agent of Palmeiras defender Yerry Mina assures Inter can make an offer, because Barcelona’s option is very limited.

>Reports over the last few days suggested an interest from the Nerazzurri, but that the 23-year-old Colombia international was already locked down for a move to Barcelona in 2018.

>“The only obligation Palmeiras have is to warn Barcelona in case a bid arrives that is superior to their offer: it’s a contractual proposal that starts from June 2018,” agent Mario Mauri told Sky Sport Italia.

>“Mina is a powerful player with strong physique, he’s 1.95m tall, yet pretty quick in his movements. He is good at starting moves from the back and can score goals too.

>“Mina reminds me of Andrea Barzagli, if we want to make an Italian reference.”

All you need to know youtube.com/watch?v=h6f9siUlFTA

He hates Jj with a passion, you could say he was a 'Good Guy'

Mendy will be offered a nice contract to stay at Monaco

>Chelsea GAZUMPED
>City GAZUMPED
who is next?

>scum meme player
>scum meme rapper

seems fair

its gonna happen again

>fabregas will start
>actual creative midfield

Conte's such a mithering cunt

So who will replace Conte when he gets sacked in December?

Whoa

Forget about all that, the real question is when cunts like Emenalo are going to lose their job

bretty good

WE

WUZ

CHAMPIONS

CHAMPIONS

Fun fact.

Last time Leicester had a black away kit, they won the league.

>nerdy fuckhead praising le strong working class murderball player with boring old school hip hop
Can't wait for donnarumma featuring in a dpg video

WOAHHHHHH

Does Balotelli with Club Dogo count? youtube.com/watch?v=7kekuKzkIGA

It's too 2011 to be hip