Is there any musician who would stand a chance in a fight with prime Iggy?

Is there any musician who would stand a chance in a fight with prime Iggy?
Hell even the old fart that he is today would beat the fuck out of most musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdTsj1eGCbM
youtube.com/watch?v=6rRjyJhqnU0
youtu.be/-Goq06cMe8I
youtube.com/watch?v=IjQabYcc6AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doyle.

me

WAKA FLOCKA

literally epitome of rock and roll. fun house and raw power are the greatest albums the genre produced

Birthday Party-era Nick Cave is the only one who comes to mind.

>vegan
LMAO he would get fucking slaughtered in a minute
post pics

This guy wrote an entire book about fighting. He should know a thing or two.

peter steele would destroy all 3 of them (same time)

I dunno, Eugene seems pretty tough.

Depends on how much coke he had before the fight

Hes only like 5 foot 7 though. He wouldn't be the easiest guy to take down but Im sure anyone of a larger stature would best him eventually..

In what universe is this degenerate strong?

Wacka Flocka Flames would kill that bitch.

In the universe in which he and the rest of the Stooges had to fight off dozens of drunk bikers and people who just showed up to throw shit at them whenever they played a show.

easy

kek

The greatest band of the last 30 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdTsj1eGCbM

youtube.com/watch?v=6rRjyJhqnU0

how'd i forget about this nigga
i saw him tell a story opening for xiu xiu and someone fainted during his thing

the guy is like 5'2" and probably has less than 110 pounds of lean mass. literally adolescent child tier.
is this a meme thread

why dont girls wear their hair like in bottom left anymore

Oh crap is this chris chan?

Me, I'd cudgel him from behind. I'm only slight and I'm tired of these bullies.

Michael Gira would beat the fuck out of any version of Iggy. Also MC Ride.

It would be extremely painful

Are you kidding?? Diamond David Lee Roth would have flown off the drum riser over Iggy then backwards somersaulted with a high leg kick to the face...broke out the Samurai sword and chopped Iggy to bits all the while sing Happy Trails..

no contest dude.

With the risk of sounding like a cuck, any ghetto nigga rapper above 5'7 would beat the living shit out of most if only because they literally have to fight to not die when growing up.

I want to believe Gira used to be a dangerous, tough cunt when young, but that image somehow doesn't make sense in my head.

>the guy who got bullied by Steve Albini and then whined about it to any music journalist who'd listen is supposed to have a chance against the Iguana

Nah.

Nevermind just read the op again
>musician
Doesn't count I guess

>clash of the midgets

god damn look how skinny he is. how do you confidently wear a short sleeve shirt with arms like that?

those days tront wasn't even close to his final form m8

>fighting in ghettos
There is none. You either get stabbed, shot, or ganged up by at least 5 people

Dude, I love Tad but he was a big pussy, the song Behemoth was written after someone through him through a window on The Ave in Seattle by the UW

P much any old school Oi or RAC musician, maybe not as fit in pics as other musicians but those dudes fought a lot.

Also NYHC guys like Agnostic Front

>challenger appears

I watched Stefan Burnett literally pick people twice his size up, lift them over his shoulders, and throw them back into the crowd.
So I'd say Stefan.

>through him through

Entire thread is weak as fuck, Homme would probably floor most of the cucks posted here.
seriously though, there's definitely a bunch of semi-famous musicians who are trained in martial arts and would whoop Gira's ass, what a dumb thread.

Haha, god I fucked up. I blame shifty spellcheck

kek

Henry Rollins

Was he always a vegan tho? I'm talking like 90s prime Doyle.

What percentage of Henry Rollins' body is neck?

Niklas will play a show and fuck up half the audience, no competition

Its important to note that pretty much any rap artist (50 Cent being the exception) may look fit as Fuck, but despite their hard rep probably haven't been in all that many street fights, and that experience is every bit, often more, important in a fight. Even if said rapper came from the hood and is gang affiliated, he was the 'good' kid focusing on his music, its another member taking care of the bone breaking. Most gang violence is with guns not fists anyhow

Id bet on Oasis over almost any rap artist - being football hooligans you know they've brawled a lot.

he would kick his ass

i think Moby could take him, easily

This motherfucker right here

Guy was an olympic swimmer, so it wouldn't shock me.

IF he was still on heroin then yeah he'd be fucked, but if it was in the late 70's he could probably kick anyones ass. Other than that i'd say that Henry Rollins could probably steamroll Iggy in a fight, even though he has said that Iggy is the most energetic performer he's ever seen.

Yeah, Henry is in awe of Iggys cardio and energy, but Henry is younger, has bulk and probably more experience

Iggy could go full on Mayweather and duck and run until Henry was gassed, but that's about it

because it can get hot as balls and he played like keith levene on meth in big black

thanks mr skeltal

Danzig will send iggy back to his Mother.

i'm convinced pre cocaine peter steele is quite possibly the most physically formidable musician (as in full time and skilled at their craft) to ever live
bigger and stronger than most of the thread while simultaneously being comically tall and among the most tenacious
i think it's fair to call him the final boss

what about Bigger Danzig?

wi r e y

*inhales

literally manlet who needs gains because he has an inferiority complex
>bigger Danzig
more like bigger Tommy Wiseau

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/-Goq06cMe8I

I'M GONNA TEAR YOU APART LISA

five minutes alone mother fucker

Wow, Meat Loaf lost some weight. Nice!

LL cool J

I would really like to see a fight between Iggy Pop and MC Ride

Iggy never seemed very tough, just because he cuts himself for shock value doesn't mean he could actually fight.

Iggy is stronger but I think Nick has the edge through sheer drug-induced rage

Matt Pike. Guy looks fat but he's built like a city bus

This fucker no question.

2,03 mts? Like hell Iggy (or anyone, for that matter) can hold a candle to this behemoth.

>being in shape inherently makes you a good fighter

this is what wannabe toughguy faggots on Sup Forums actually believe

anyway i submit eugene robinson who is an actual fighter

about the only one ITT i could see standing a decent chance against prime steele

shut the fuck up about peter steele. he was a big fucker but not a fighter. size isn't everything. any real fighter (as long as they're somewhat close to his size) would mop the floor with him

i know he never trained at fighting but at some point the sheer size advantage becomes ridiculous and we're only talking about MUSICIANS. hence, eugene robinson being a worthy contender.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjQabYcc6AA
watching this always cheers me up

You're all wrong. GG Alin would win through sheer ferocity. His lack of restraint and high pain tolerance would let him beat most people in this thread. I mean, just the fact that he'd be nude and covered in shit gives him an enormous leg up

just kick him in his micro-dick

Zach Hill. Might not be as strong but has retard strength. He will play drums until both his hands are drenched in blood

Joey Ramone
The dude's got height advantage on everyone in this thread

Henry would be too busy loving the man.

He has this story about how he played The Stooges in Antarctica and how cool Iggy is.

Height don't mean shit when you've got arms like wet noodles

Early Rollins

that would just make him fight harder

joey ramone was barely alive at any given time

Kane Roberts would beat the shit out of everyone in this thread

/thread

>ctr f Fripp
>0 results
You guys are seriously underrating freakish manlet powers that he has

Proof that he was bullied?

How come nobody has yet said Josh Homme!?

lmao are they holding hands?

Yes

black belt in jiu jitsu

Vanilla Ice

aww