Women athletes don't get paid as much because muh sexism

>women athletes don't get paid as much because muh sexism

Can you believe people actually think this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. but I can certainly believe that americans would start threads complaining that people do

probably more because people don't watch women's sports.

why is alex so damn cute

And she got picked up by an old french fart

delet this

she is pure

Not any more
Based Jean-Michel took care of her purity, picking up trashy american sportswomen on twitter like a true gangsta

It's more because of white supremacy and the patriarchy but I do get where those people are coming from.

I get their thinking, I knew someone who told me that it's unfair some players on a team make more than others

she doesn't watch indoor football where that happens though

But that's how it is mate

We live under the patriarchy and sexism is already instutionalised. Everyone understands they get less money because less people watches them and this happens because of sexism

We all know the quality of female sports is worse, but you should keep in mind a couple decades ago they weren't even allowed to work or vote, let alone play sports, while mens have been doing it for milleniums

It'll take some time until female sports get as good as men sports, in the meantime women should get paid as much as men (ie techincally getting overpaid), so they can get on men's level

Let me break it down for you dumb fuck.

Womens football doesn't bring in a lot of revenue that's why they get paid less.

Did you stop reading my post in the first line?

No but
>in the meantime women should get paid as much as men

Doesn't make sense when they don't bring in the money to justify it

Haven't women's salaries grown faster than men since the introduction of professionalism in women's football?

>hey get less money because less people watches them and this happens because of sexism

stopped reading there, shitty bait

You should keep reading, because I justified that

yes

I want to have missionary sex with Alex Morgan.

Same. While wearing a cowboy hat. In Ohio. With Luke Bryan blasting on the radio. With a bud, and my Levi's around my ankles.

/thread

You didn't justify shit.

Shut the fuck up

>on twitter
>like a true gangsta

keked harder than I probably should

Wait? They are actually getting paid? WTF?

AULASED

its a neverending spiral of more ridiculous opinions

at wimbledon people were complaining because FEDERER and MURRAY were on centre court meanwhile ostapenko vs muruguruza was on court 2.

"its all self-perpetuating because you dont give womens matches the chance to go on centre court." meanwhile i'm sure you take a poll and 99.9% of anyone would rather see fed and murray over anyone else man or woman. so the argument is nullified because they are picking the worst examples in the first place. whoever is fighting for this is not too bright, at least in the tennis circles.

That was the GOAT US sports uni desu, it should be brought back permanently.

youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w

OP you raging faggot, take this. You'll know when to use it.

A U L A S

U

L

A

S