Where did MC Ride's name come from? Seriously, have Death Grips used that name on any of their official releases...

Where did MC Ride's name come from? Seriously, have Death Grips used that name on any of their official releases? The band never refers to him as that in interviews and and he calls himself by his real name in On GP

Other urls found in this thread:

grindcorekaraoke.com/album/exmilitary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fyre

This really gets me thinking. I'd actually like to know.

has any of them used the name Flatlander either?

I've been wondering the same thing for a while but I think it's due to this On their bandcamp it lists MC Ride as a member.

they don't have an official bandcamp

Exmilitary's album liner notes credit 'MC Ride' on vocals.

Speaking of Ride, how often do hip hop artist blow up at age 33+? I remember Danny Brown being memed as an old artist, but he's 4 years younger than ride is. Nobody knew who this guy was until he was 34 and he'll be 40 soon and he's one of, if not the most well known industrial hip hop figurehead around.

Good on Stefan.

pics?

Everyone just subconsciously assumes his stage name to be that

tms review might answer that

never give up your dreams, bro

If MC Ride was a frozen treat he would be a Mc Flurry

they're out there somewhere. it was a very limited pressing. the wiki page for it has a section with 'personnel' that lists it also.

MC Ride did mention him on Culture Shock.

"Flatlander, plug puller"

minecraft "when pigs fly" achievement

and I thought mu was only for the intelligent, what a shame

>MC Ride did say the same word on Culture Shock.
fixd

pretty sure Genius is wrong and it's "flatLINER, plug puller"

He said MC stands for Minecraft because that's his favorite game. And he's ''Ride'' because he doesn't have a driver's license, he only rides.

Why is Zach so cute ;_;

quit trying to derail the thread, faggot

Does DOOM count?

gripspill? not even once.

kek. bold if true

I'm not gay but I literally squealed when I saw this picture.

He is the only rapper who has something interesting to say.

Uhm no sweetie. There are plenty of good rappers.

holy heck, he's cute

I think he's just credited as Ride. Only got the MC because melon said "the MC, Ride"

for a long time i thought it was McRide (mick-ride), like a mcdonalds product

>the title of MC Ride is a mass egregore by the users of Sup Forums that eventually spread to the wider internet

only britbongs use MCs
tard

You know, the word Ewok isn't said once in Episode VI either. This sounds like a conspiracy.

no wtf he been rapping for TIME

it isnt? how the fuck are you supposed to say it?

It's pronounced mick ree day. It's actually spelled McRídé but most people are too lazy to put the accents.

for his band with his bro and some other dude, fyre. That bandcamp is still up homie

On the same note as these how do we know that the drummer Zach Hill is necessarily the one we know about in the band? Maybe they have a secret second one.

They always have dudes coming and going from their recording sessions. It's no secret that DG employs a lot of studio musicians and ghostwriters.

>employs a lot of studio musicians and ghostwriters

A secret that apparently only you know about. They have lots of guest artists coming in like Nick Reinhart, Bjork and most recently Lucas Abela. Ghostwriters though? thats fucking retarded man. Zach's instrumentals are incredibly distinct, there arent other people that can just mimic their sound

[citation needed]

good shitpost

They most definitely employ studio musicians, as I had the luck to record drums on Two Heavens. I was the only musician there at the time, so I can't say who else they've used. Doug "Master2Savage" Dupree writes most of the lyrics. I'm not sure about the music, but DG is not all that unique so I definitely wouldn't be surprised if there were writers helping them.

There is a track on ExMilitary where he says "You know who it is, MC Ride Bitch!"

I'm 90% sure that I read in an interview that flatlander was the name of them all together producing but fans thought it was just andy and now they just go with it

someone post the pic of him walking on the beach

>as I had the luck to record drums on Two Heavens

looks like that aussie lad that used to spam himself here

never listened

but i'm not a teenager so i don't think i will 'get it'

Why did you post this?

I think early on they might have gone by the monikers but dropped them.

Here is at least something that lists MC Ride
grindcorekaraoke.com/album/exmilitary

kek

>ghostwriters
faggot

I didn't make that word up, if that's what you're implying

nobody help the underage

Reminder

Viper is like 45

Viper ain't blowin up tho. He can't even pay his bills

>Death Grips post a bunch of bottles on Insta Dec 14
>45 bottles
>Last picture is different. A trunk filled with trash.
>46 pictures total, final picture is the only different one
>46 days after Dec 14 is Jan 31st, an eclipse.

Album confirmed Jan 31st 2018

Shitposting on Sup Forums is something that a teenager would do.

No but you are a newfag

big if true

some of the pics are slightly different, maybe that was when they were touring?

Still, it makes a lot of sense.

wtf is happening in this thread

kek

>its an eclipse so it must be true
How stupid do you have to be to believe this