Wow user you're so well informed!

>Wow user you're so well informed!
>Where do you get all of your news from?

what do?

say huffington post

I literally said "Reddit" when people asked me.

i get it from breitbart, its got a lot of right leaning stuff, but statistically its all well vetted information

>Personal research from numerous sites
Then list a couple they're familiar with and say "and stuff like that"

A B O R T
B
O
R
T

I just tell them I get it from Sup Forums, they usually don't know what it is... and they don't have the time to look up what it is.

Just tell them the truth, Aussie. They wouldn't give a shit.

just say 'drudge' it's close enough to Sup Forums anyway

just say google news

The Jews

>things that never happened

Alex Jones

Are you interesting in purchasing some water filtration units?

>talking politics with your friends/family
>being that much of a faggot
I would want nothing to do with you

"The internet"

>>Where do you get all of your news from?
"Books".

They're not going to read any so don't worry about any further explanation.

Two subtle ways to say Sup Forums:
>Breitbart
>Drudge

wew

RARE

the internet, since it has so much informative people collectively spamming their input, you can deduce your info based of alot of people talking about something

>where on the internet

just some message boards and stuff here and there, alot of bullshit but hey, better than the lamestream media

or just say Sup Forums faggot and explain its not just one board shitting up the whole name

Are you flusterated in merchanting some hotter infiltration units?

>the media is the equivalent to pop music

Holy shit mind = blown

I'm not flustered friend, that's my increased libido from these all natural vitamins of which I happen to be the sole outlet. Would you be interested in purchasing some?

"I get it all from Sup Forums. A caring community of like minded individuals who discuss political and world events. We accept members from all backgrounds and beliefs. Praise Kek."

Political section of a japanese anime image board.

>I just read the news a lot
how fucking hard is it cunt?

Stefan Molyneux, I defoo'd my parents and joined his cult. It's like I'm Faust and Stefan is my Satan.

and this is how the west fell

>OH WHICH NEWS, user? I WANT TO BE AS INFORMED AS YOU!

Said no pleb, ever.

montenegro is more a regular now.

Because I don't want to hear some nigger yap about what the fuck he thinks about the government?
I hang around people to have fun.

Fuck off

kek my dad said this to me the other day

One time a coworker asked me this in front of a bunch of other coworkers and I panicked and said infowars

My brother knows I come here since we listen to True Capitalist radio together and there are many references and direct quotes to Sup Forums.

I'D FUCKING LOVE TO PURCHASE SOME NATURAL VITAMINS
MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES EM

Why are niggers in your friend and family circle?

>THIS is how the west fell

>I'm too scared and ignorant to talk about anything political so cast everybody that does as whackjobs

Uh huh, you seem pretty badass my man.

Because I'm not race and black people are funny.
I meant nigger in the broader sense though.

I get the opposite effect. I watched a few moly vids about R/K selection theory, started talking about it recently. People say, "You believe in Social Darwinism? Are you retarded you fucking faggot? That shit ain't real! Now psychology, there is a real science."

I don't understand what is so bad about using science to classify the ecology of behavior for an organism. Is social darwinism outdated? Im not a college graduate. Molys vids made a lot of sense to me, I dont see the issue. What am I missing

I'm typically the guy who knows what's what when the information needs to be told. The only times I've ever been asked where I got some shit, It's always been some stupid fact I learned in school or from experience. Nobody dares debate politics with me because I play Devil's advocate to discredit their arguments, though. It's actually kinds sad.

Some projection there cunt?

>"I meant nigga! not nigger! oh please don't kick me out of the club!"

Cool backpedling, kid.

this

Drew, open your eyes a bit more. You'll be able to see the bigger picture

No, because if it comes up I can defend my views and not sperg out like you're afraid of doing.

>>>/reddit/

A Mongolian finger painting forum

>talk politics at work for months
>eventually earn nazi nicknames
>people still generally think europe is doing just fine

>You believe in Social Darwinism? Are you retarded you fucking faggot? That shit ain't real! Now psychology, there is a real science."

I always end up revealing my power level too quickly and nobody wants to know where I get my information from.

Go fuck yourself. I honestly feel slightly hurt by that. I just know what's up or am great at bullshitting.

newfag detected

I get my news from r/fullcommunism
also from here but you fascist idiots need to die

I usually just say a few sources on the internet.

The best is when someone says "omg how do you know that!?" Like, bitch, I read. Heaven forbid somebody manages to retain information in their brain, its much more strange that most people know absolutely fuck all.

drudge & jihadwatch desu senpai

>Infowars.com

The Quran May Peace Be UPON IT

My internet people

THIS

yeah brahhhhh
POLITCS IS FUCKIN DUMB XD

I wanna talk about Kardashians, what crazy hijinks will they get themselves into this week?

the internet

Working in a kitchen with a bunch of illegals makes it hard to preach the truth since none of them speak english and the few that do speak it have no idea what I'm talking about.

tfw

The daily shoah.

Generally I just start blaming French medias which are complete propaganda-tier shit.
Then I say I find news source on foreign websites, alternative info website (breitbart for exemple), and more generally social networks.
I blow my relatives mind every once in a while. I remember at the new years, nobody would believe me about Cologne when I told about it on the 1st of january. One week or so later their mind was blown.

I tell them Haaretz ;^)

I say "the internet" or "Sup Forums"

Same lel

>what do?

From Sup Forums and /news/

don't be a cuck.

reddit
literally the perfect answer
>secret internet place for normies
>is mostly liberal so people don't dismiss your opinions
>seems like a legit answer

Cheap Ohio ripoff flag

The ones who i've told Sup Forums all post alt-right shit on Facebook like madmen now. Swear to God i'm not fucking joking lol. (Mostly red pilled shit from breitbart).

May not be full blown Sup Forums tier but its a start.

Did i do good Sup Forums?

that's what i say as well. The internet, just news sites the pop up as im browsing

I say Sup Forums.
Fuck given: 0.