If it wasn't a muslim doing this killing, Sup Forums would be celebrating

If it wasn't a muslim doing this killing, Sup Forums would be celebrating.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're just jealous that Canada has it's own queen now.

/pol is one person so yes

Touché

> If you kill homosexuals, they win

Correction: no matter who it was ortheir motives, Sup Forums will be celebrating.

Praise kek

the hypocrisy of christians today

>>hate on muslims for violently spread their beliefs, sexism, homophobia, etc

>>don't realize Islam is literal copy pasta of Christian/Judaic theology

Christianity is just as bad as islam. It allows for domestic violence, calls for the death of homosexuals, supports inquisition ( violently spreading your religion to other groups).

Christianity IS Islam, except the latter has more brown people.

I'm still celebrating.

To be fair it was both a Muslim doing the killing and homos doing the dieing

>If it wasn't a muslim doing this killing, Sup Forums would be celebrating.

Wait, are you seriously saying that Sup Forums is sad about the killing? Serious question.

tonight on bait or genuinely retarded:

idc either way really op both are degenerate but they are just the result of the real disease we need to put all the jews in the world into israel then build a 50 foot wall around it and tell them to fuck off

remove that tumor and world peace would not just be a pipe dream they fuck up everything they touch but they cant help it because it is their nature. They dont deserve to die for it but they also need to be separated so they cant fuck things up anymore. Every time they try their "help" they make things worse for everyone so they just need to fuck off in the corner.

>it's
Learn English, Jose.

The only difference is the Christianity is right

Homosexuals thrive of their victomhood complex, so in this case, yes.

HEY WEEDMAN

HERE CATCH ANOTHER HEAD

VIDEO SOON

The exact opposite. It was a muslim, therefore Trump can't lose. Trump has basically won the election already. Hillary's nonstop push for more muslims illegal immigrants has scared off the centr-left and even even the far-left from supporting her. Sup Forums shouldn't celebrate the deaths of 50+ white Americans but the future looks very bright and unislamic.

I am celebrating. Celebrating a lot.

He should be made into a national hero.

If Islam was JUST about destroying degeneracy and not just the west in general it would be tolerable.

but we are

>It was a muslim, therefore Trump can't lose

You really overestimate how much effect this has had on people's voting intentions, and that small effect will be largely forgotten by November.

He may have shot faggots, but he shot OUR faggots. Nobody shoots them but us, especially not a fucking mudshit.

>ififififififififif
a non-muslim just wouldnt do it
He'd suck em all off

Thanks for stating the obvious.

what is the new testament idiot

Why do you assume everyone here is a christian?

If it was OP getting killed yes we would be celebrating

You're damn right.

Muzzies are the enemy

You are right btw

>Sup Forums isn't celebrating

Christianity is 500 years older than Islam and still has a smaller killcount.

Dont condemn all muslims for the attack, but condemn all gun owners for any gun violence. Liberal logic.

T.Taig

This a French Catholic....

Not an excuse for stoning women in the old one faggot, you shouldve stayed in the club

jokes on you, i am celebrating

fags are dead
muslims are more hated
all of them were american anyway

looks good

Yes, and?

but Sup Forums IS celebrating faggot

Straya you are my greatest banter

Idk, it was spic night at the club, and he was shitskinned...

As a white male in USA I don't think we lost a single person who matters

Welcome to the Sup Forums! Let's celebrate together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence

spanish inquisition, crusades

kill the gentiles:
-"Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants."

- "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves"

women are objects:
- "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. "

- "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. "

homophobia:
- god kills everyone in sodom

Christianity is just as evil as Islam. Get your heads out of your asses.

we dont live in those times anymore, jesus came here to correct the record

>Christianity is 500 years older than islam
>Islam has still killed more people

Because aside from the Jew shills, if you are here and aren't a Christian, you're a fedora, and fedoras belong in Reddit. You're not a fedora, are you? Are you?

Based
It's in the scripture yet they deny it

then explain why christian countries are the most successful and tolerant countries in the world?

winrar

Pol is now two people!

>progress

He can't. He just wants to live in one and condemn it at the same time.

You're preteding its not in your scripture

It still exists. its still part of your bible. Its still the word of god.

Hide behind the new testament, and do all the mental gymnastics you want: its still a part of your bible.

(You)
Damn I forgot how the Christians did paris brussels cologne and rotherham. It really makes you think

muslims sometimes do good stuff for the wrong reason
he does it because moon cult
thats not a good reason to do it

I don't want problematic fedoras triggering me in my safe space, shitlord.

You need to be woken up. This country was founded to get away from the tyrannical church state, we have freedom of religion here.
Which means no, we arent a christian country.

>Its still the word of god.
no, it's the word of ancient jews.
Evangellicals are the only ones stupid enough to take it literally.
Every other christian denomination understands that it was written by jews.
Not god.
Unlike the qu'ran, which is literally considered the word of god by kebabs.

(((Capitalist scum!))

But a Muslim didn't kill those people, a gun did. We need to blame guns.

The Spanish Inquisition happened because we were salty about muslims taking over the country.

Just like the Crusades, it was retaliation against muslims.

REEEEEEE
This is not a christian country fuck off I will shoot you if you try to infringe upon my religious freedom, we don't reap rewards from Christian influences as you insinuate, they tythe our poor

kek

spanish inquisition had killcount lower than a slow week in isis land
>muh crusades
it was a war dipshit

>ISIcS
So close yet so far.

You realize jesus died a jew right?
Or do new age christinas not believe in zombie jews now?

Apathetic b8. You'd feel better if you went to church yesterday.

Last international polls I saw on the subject put us around 84% Christian by the way. I'll see if I can find it. I think it was Pew.

Sup Forums is not an academic technical manual, faggot.

An abrogated part
Just like how the early peaceful quran is abrogated by durka durka mohammed jihaad in the later parts.

Peace was a part of the Quran in the begging but it got more violent over time, yet Islam is still called a religion on peace.

Also a lot of those violent laws were Jewish laws not ones directly from the mouth of God.

>justifying your lack of morals with edgy faggots having none

Oh for fucks sake.
Why the shit are you fucking cunts so retarded?
It doesn't have anything to do with jews as a whole, it has to do with the fact the customs, traditions, laws, and other influences of the area effected the tone and content of the various books of the bible as the were written just like with any book.

How the shit can you not get this?

If you don't count the conquest of the americas:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

christians still take the cake:

by either the lowest or highest estimate. congrats on your stupidity, user!

15 million dead because protestants and Catholics couldn't agree on a unanimous imaginary friend!

>Vomits in mouth
I hope you paid your rent to your church beta. Did you do anything as a congregation that benefits the society you live in? Or sing some shit in your head and watch a paid speaker relate what a circle of elders deems true?

>protip its the second one

nahhh

protestants and christians slaughtering each other are the biggest kill count:

Sorry to burst your bubble, bigot

>kings, banking jews, and inbred nobles fighting under the guise of religion
Everyone worth shit knows that religion was just an excuse for those wars you retarded little shit.

Came here to post this.

>samefagging
Kill yourself.
Also, we're an omnivorous species.
Hatred is literally necessary for our survival.
Go fuck yourself you immature retard.

Man

- an adult male human being, with an urge to murder enemies

Currently, muslims.

I do get that, you know that applies to the new testament too right? Thats the point, you cant trust any of it its all a reproduction (of letters written by jews)

>>waah muslims
>> lets slaughter an entire continent to feel better about the sand niggers
>>losing a war justifies the mass genocide of a whole race

christians are so deluded. they'll do anything to pretend they're better than muslims , when at the end of they day, they're just a big a piece of garbage as any other religious fanatic

get your head out of your ass

>When you find a true comrade on pol
Dont forget to stand just as strong in daylight friend, they are weak

>I'm still stupid
The old testament is books found in a fucking hole and no one knows who wrote it and where it came from.
The new testament has definitive roots, and not to mention, wasn't passed down for fucking years verbally through several languages and several religions.
Judaism wasn't even a fucking thing till abram, and monotheism started around that time.
Genisis comes from a time when they believed in multiple gods iirc.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

>muslims
>race
everyone nose who's behind this post

>the hypocrisy of christians today
only a retard thinks people are either democrat, christian or muslim. Most Trump supporters have never gone to church a day in their life.

Ever since Christianity began we've celebrated dying for belief. And not dying in a terrorist attack either. Just dying without resistance. Choosing to be beheaded or shot down for Christ. Sure, there were moments of church and state alliance that involved warfare (crusades were largely defensive), but if Christianity was everything you say, why would this be the nature of Christianity?

Don't you think the early Christians sufficiently thought this through? They came to the conclusion that acting violently unprovoked was not a good thing. In fact, reacting in a violent manner was generally not a good thing either. For a war to even be just, according to church tradition, it has to be waged by a legitimate government. Even complete nutjobs like Steven Anderson wouldn't kill a homosexual by his own hand, even if he thinks the government should do it instead.

How do you reconcile this with what you perceive of Christianity? Couldn't it be that you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Also, it's worth noting that if you think the inquisition was about violently spreading religion to other groups. you need a history lesson. They dealt with heresy. You can't be a heretic if you aren't a Christian. You're just an old-fashioned infidel.

"The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband. And in like manner the husband also hath not power of his own body, but the wife."

The most prosperous regions int he US are by far more secular than the backwards states that still barely constitute civilization, let alone being called a state

case and point: NY, Cali, MD, CT.

BTFO again

Lmao yeah it was written in plain english right? You sound like the homeless guy who sits outside my work babbling about the true history of christ

>I hope you paid your rent to your church beta.
Was that English? What does rent have to do with a church?
>Did you do anything as a congregation that benefits the society you live in?
This summer we're facilitating a free summer camp for the community. We've been doing landscaping on the sports fields that have been neglected since the public sport associations were closed helping clean up the nearby national park. It's shaping up nicely. We've got a lot of good people to be councilors including a veteran park ranger. The kids should learn a lot of useful skills.

Im dying here, ive gone through ten years of protestant schooling and worship, left that shit, and voted trump

>not mentioned

Poorest states have the most blacks

One of the causes of the seperation of the Roman Catholic and one of the Orthodox Churches, forget which one, was the result of the translation, or mistranslation of ONE FUCKING WORD.

So that shit matters you dumb cunt.

>american protestant
you realize they aren't even considered christians by other protestants.
just scum.

/thread
Ight I got enough for the screencap leave the aspies be now

>muslim
>race
>you can't respond when people try to conquer the entire continent

Muhammed, please.

It was civil law from a time when God was the literal monarch of Israel. Homosexuality is a sin. It's moral law, but the punishment for it (death) listed in the Old Testament is not something that holds outside of a period when God was physically present to Israel. It's not mental gymnastics. And it's also not an attempt to discount OT books. Leviticus is a part of the story and it's also very important in explaining the sacrifice of Christ.

Hmmm. I guess being PM is about more than just selfies and gettin' high. At least he's getting a head in his new career!

Sup Forums isn't celebrating you limey scum

Oh fuck off with this tired old bullshit. Go find a nice white Christian town, write down how many little old Christian ladies and polite vicars have murdered, raped, preached hate about anyone this week. You barrel scraping anti-Christian, deluded arsesniffers are beginning to piss me off.

Im athiest silly

we were discussing the Spanish inquisition and the genocide of the native populations in the americas

go back under your bridge and pickup your fedora you virgin

No because:

a. fags can be annoying but they don't deserve to be murdered
b. it would actually hurt our cause

you dumb nigger

No, we would not. Fuck off muhammad.

>athiest
So a meme group of people who barely understand science and are incapable of understanding the very basic philosophical and mathematical concept of zero?
Mmm, tell me more about how smart you are.

Frankly I don't give a shit one way or the other about religion, biological immortality is possible and probable in this lifetime, so the idea of "god" is quite irrelevant.
I just like making fun of retarded people.