Mass islamic shooting happens

>mass islamic shooting happens
>Sup Forums is the greatest place to be
>this is tainted by the thought of all the fucking twitter and youtube and political reactions there will be posted here the next days
>"not all muzleems"
>"it wuz da right wing again"
>"tolerance is da key"
>"he mightve been a mozleam but it wuz da conshurvative climate of da america dat made him do eet!"
>"lets pander to 0.8% of the population for some reason, while they commit 4/5 of the attacks, so pruhgrasive!!"
>"les think of da gud things ishlam has given us inshtead u guize" (??????????)

Fuck me m8s, next time there's a happening, after the livethreads/right after threads are done, I will just steer clear of Sup Forums for the next week.

People will not be convinced by anything anymore. Their cognitive dissonances literally ruin my days.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10469362/r
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noone shares my anguish?

everyone does

everyone, it was good while it lasted

Sup Forums basically agrees with you… some people are a little… conflicted… about whether they hate muslims or gays more, but that's Sup Forums for you.

>we either have to lose the racewar or win but go without seeing liberals eat their words when they're brutalized in a brown dystopia

I just wish there was some way we could have both...

you're preaching to the choir buddy. at least more and more normies are getting redpilled when this shit happens though.

also do the money thing.

>conflicted
Gays aren't out there to get me or take over the world.
I don't mind gays. In fact they should be shown just how bad islam really is.

inb4 pay denbts

Sup Forums likes to talk shit about gays but they're not really our enemy per se. I wouldn't even say we hate them.

The only way to see both is to leave our respective homelands and create a new Albus Terra somewhere else.

I don't mind gays at all, why would I?

Agreed
bump

Stop responding to bait threads you fucking newfags.

>implying fags are dangerous
yeah, they have bitches and limp-wristed fags behind them to shout out their grievances but that shit is EASILY corrected. Those guys dont wrap themselves up in explosives and blow up the subway, they just whine like fucking bitches and all you have to do is tell them to shut the fuck up and if they want to suck dick in their bedrooms, fucking keep it private and dont make it part of your identity. Try doing that with a muslim

seeing some of my best friends defending islam and blaming the attack on christian politicians truly make me loose hope. i dont know what it will take for these people to realize that there is a problem with islam.

See Australians for exactly this or fucking leafs. Only shitposts from the shitpost kings today.

Nothing like a little taste of the ol' Shariah Law to remind gays that their western lifestyle and arabic islamic lifestyle is incompatible. Which is sort of strange, since a lot of rich arabs are hella gay. They tend to take their twinks out to the sand dunes and run them over with their prestigious imported italian sports cars when they get tired of their boytoy, though.

I dont mind the people reposting that shit here, what fucks my shit up is the actual people who posted that opinion somewhere else. Only shows that westerners will defend ANYTHIG non-white even if its a dude literally slicing their head off while they post their ridiculous shit.

>ummmm...see this islamic guy cutting my head off? yeah, its YOUR FAULT YOU GODDAMN WHITE MALE CHAUVINIST RACIST BIGOT PIGS

I feel you nigga I posted a thread that was saying how this is all Hillarys fault and it went unnoticed because everyone is too busy being SJW gun banners

I think Sup Forums isn't mindlessly aggressive against gays, just against the normalization of homosexuality and the ultra-degenerate gay scene full of drugs, stds and a billion partners.

>People will not be convinced by anything anymore. Their cognitive dissonances literally ruin my days

Me2.

Its going to take a 9/11 scale attack to wake these morons up.

They're literally the same, why would you want them here?

Maybe if you helped again the gun banners we could respond to your thread.

Speak for yourself you fucking sodomite enabling scum.

Its not that I want them here, the point is even if that shit wasnt posted on Sup Forums theyre being massively posted everywhere else. It just shows you what the world surrounding you is really like...yeah we could live without all these threads, the whole point is these people are out there, spouting that shit, and theyre the majority. Fucking crazy times literally.

Its gotten to the point where Im guessing the next islamic terrorist will probably make a HUGE AF manifesto, explicitly explaining how his actions are attributed to the islamic religion/way of life...and still westerners will STILL go "not a true muslim tho its our fault"

>> talks about cognitive dissonance

>> completely ignores the fact that the US has incited attacks on its own soil by repeatedly invading and/or bombing middle eastern countries for its own political gain

kek

greeks were fucked by the arabs, you've all got some sand nigger in you

Keep in mind that autistic losers go out of their way to find these irrelevant twitter posts only to rile up Sup Forums.

> completely ignores the fact that the US has incited attacks on its own soil by repeatedly invading and/or bombing middle eastern countries for its own political gain
so why the fuck are you admitting to your country people from places you claim to have fucked up? what do you think theyre gonna do? adapt in your way of life or seek revenge?
>hurrr da america fuckdz shit up so its natural these people fuck our shit up
go fucking prep the bull man

Almost everybody feels the same way.
Even if they get beheaded, they won't give a shit.
It is right in their minds.

you forgot to mention that you've got to pay denbts

shut the fuck up chaim
you aint seein that money ever, just get used to it already

strawpoll.me/10469362/r

results are clear, no matter what, one is western, the other isnt

this 2bh pham

When a gun will be pointed at their heads or a knife to their throats by a mudslime terrorist they will still be thinking it was their own fault because of not being tolerant enough.
REMINDER THAT THERE'S NO POINT WITH REASONING SOMETHING OUT WITH AN INSANE.

I agree
Its one thing to be a fag enjoying cock in your bed and another being a fag trying to normalize 9yo fags twerking 50 year old "men" in public

>>"he mightve been a mozleam but it wuz da conshurvative climate of da america dat made him do eet!"

THIS. This one is the best. The most cognitively dissonant.

He ~*~LITERALLY~*~ did it because America allows homosexuals to kiss each other in public, and people are blaming it on our 'conservative political climate'

They are exactly the people that Yuri Bezmenov was talking about; 'even if you told them the truth, they wouldn't believe you'

this

Is there a way to check if traffic has actually spiked around here?

>The latte sipping meme is "not real muslims"

Now pay denbt, you stupid fuck.

'no'
whatchu gonna do about it shitposter?

Here's what I think on the matter.

Every country should be open to the possibility of immigration & migrants, but the number of migrants in total should be limited in proportion to the primary population. An example would be a 5% migrant limit with a 95% native population (for instance: 2,5mil migrants out of a 50mil population). So if the native population starts to stagnate or decline, the migrant population can't increase. It can increase only through the growth of the native population, so that it always remains a minority. Laws would be imposed to limit or prohibit procreation (something similar to the Chinese 1 child per family law) in that situation.

There should be freedom of religion, but if a certain religious group started going batshit crazy (Muslims, for example), they should be all put on watch & more restricting measures should be taken if attacks continued, ultimately culminating with the enslavement, reeducation, isolation, elimination, or total deportation of the offending population as a whole.

Now, for sexual orientations and genders and whatnot...

There would be 2 genders, as biologically defined. No other made up fairy bullshit. Same sex anything should be legally prohibited (such as marriage), but not strongly enforced unless it became a real concern for the future generations. For instance, the government doesn't give a shit if two men or women fuck in the privacy of their own home. That's their thing. As long as it doesn't spread too much and become an accepted norm that's openly talked about in society, everything's fine. Keep your fetishes to yourselves.

Of course there are many loopholes in this idea. I just came up with it on the spot. It would need many revisions before actual implementation.

And I didn't cover any gun related stuff because in my country we don't have that and I don't know what would be the best way to deal with it.

I don't care about gays as long as they leave the kids alone, don't spread disease, don't try to claim special privileges or try to militate against us

Didn't really log in to see these threads, tumblerino and le redit raids again?

I'm offering a loan of 25% per month interest

even göbbels didn't want to get up in the morning in 20ies, I had this feeling this day too...

it was so fucked, traitors, commies, degeneracy everywhere on top of it no work no job no fucking future, and fucking jews were laughing lit inside the banks.

Fucking kikes

Well, even though they lost in the end. They fought, cleansed the land and purified it's people.

Point is, don't give up son. In the end, we will win this, but we sure as hell happen to live in shitty then exiting times. Fuck this time!

youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

Wir sollen nicht svindelen, wir sollen nicht liegen!
Fuck me that's so applicable today

Yeah. I'm planning on watching a few more videos on the subject and then going on a semi media blackout.

Though I have to give it to the lefties, the mental gymnastics were particularly impressive this time over. Goes to show you that muslims are indeed the champions of the oppression olympics - no one can touch them.

I met a norwegian during my last year's vacation..it was 11 in the morning and he was drunk as fuck (me too) and he sat next to me and my gf cause there wasnt any other seats in that tavern. After about 10 minutes we started loudly discussing how fucked islam is and how we must defend our lands from the hordes of these subhumans, while most people around us were giving us weird looks. It was fucking great tbqh..at first I thought he was gonna be a drunk annoying asshole but after and hour of conversation I almost hugged the guy

>islam creates terrorists
>not responsible for side effects of their religion, #notallmuslims

>terrorist attack considered anti lgbt
>right wing demanded to be responsible for their actions, for their speeches and ideas about lgbt people

where is the fairness

I know this feel. I hid 30+ threads last night and I think that's a record for me.

They could literally start taking out kindergartens and the west will still support them. Just imagine how hard these fuckers are laughing right now with all this.

I don't get it. Instead of dealing with actual mental health issues, in this case those might be related to islam, all Americans talk about is guns. Like a person willing to kill a hundred folks will suddenly be a model citizen without those.

we're a bunch of racists sons of bitches all of us, the pols have tried from the start to domesticate us, but it just doesn't work.. it's the same with psychology, it doesn't work on mountain monkeys. It's just "our" politicians who like to paint and export this false image of the country, to trick investors here and land fancy UN jobs, they care nothing for the people

And sigh yeah Greece I actually never been to the mainland/islands, cyprus is the closest I've been(Greek side ofc).

Fuck tourism everything must be destroyed now, people her don't go south. I heard one woman argue with her husband the other day, I get tanned so fast for a nork, so she said to her husband "look he's been to the south!"..

husban rejected, usually I see the women refusing to go, got a big big senpai vacation cancelled due to this. No where to go an relax, just shitshkins and niggers everywhere

Thank you Merkel and Soros..

>Fuck tourism everything must be destroyed now, people her don't go south. I heard one woman argue with her husband the other day, I get tanned so fast for a nork, so she said to her husband "look he's been to the south!"..
wait, I dont get it I think, is it considered "shameful" to vacation to the south or something? the islands here during summer must be literally the closest thing to paradise on this world

but i cant stand all that heat famalam, last year reached 45C. these pakis must feel like home

I love you Greece and i hope your country is okay

nah not at all, we used to do it all the time. I think we are the most flying monkeys in the world pr capita or somethng, I don't remember this.

But at least once a year one goes do southern europe, greece,spain,italy then later bulgaria etcetc...

But now it's just kebab there, people(well women) don't even want to go to germany(big surp) because of the rapefugees and shitskins.

Bulgaria should be safe though kek, but there is so much mafia shit there to really seriously bring your kids there and shit. If it's just the guys it's different, but you want to protect your chlildren, and you don't want to go places to relax and have to be on the alert all the time. Then the point is kinda gone...

Fuck these shitskins they are destroying everything

I'm seeing so many so called "allies" coming out to support muslims.
Only seeing one or two gays that lack self preservation doing the same.

#youaintnotrueallybruv

Central Aegean is relatively better, also the Ionian islands, you will find analbanians there though.

pay denbts!

most of our islands (except those rapefugees arrive to) are still fucking GOAT m8?

dont derive yourself from that shit, I consider a big part of my population fucking monkey who ?I dont wanna vacation around to, but most small islands are literally heaven on earth. Nice people, nice natives, nice tourists literally nice everything. Fucking come here. Gimme your email to suggest some places 100% you'll have a good time, if you want. The reasons you say your people dont come here anymore are the reasons I literally go to those places.

This year unfortunately I dont have money to do so. This is fucking killing me inside. The only way ive managed to handle this situation the past 5 years is having those 10-15 days of paradise during the summer away from all this shit surrounded by ideal locations and nice as fuck people. Not this year though, and im really curious as where this will get me.

>The reasons you say your people dont come here anymore are the reasons I literally go to those places.
*I DONT go to those places

you cant stand all that heat on an island? hell, what good is an island if it isnt hot as fuck when you can literally go swimming even in the night? but yeah, in athens it sucks balls, and thats where imma spend this year's summer so I get what youre saying

>wake up
>gf was browsing her facebook
>is outraged by all the people on her feed talking about it
>they're talking about guns and blaming guns
>making excuses for muslims
>sets me into a rage about it
>ranting about guns and muslims while she makes me breakfast
>shes heard it all before, just nods and agrees
>go on Sup Forums to see what is being said
>they are saying the same shit is us
>get depressed thinking about how it's seemingly such a small group of people who can see what's real and how there's just too many idiots to fix it
I'm just glad I managed to find my group and a girl.

It's tiring though. I always feel like we've solved all this bullshit and proven it wrong and stupid already but they just keep repeating the same wrong stupid shit forever.

It's like swimming against a current.

>not all muslims
This is not entirely wrong
It is the Sunnis that are major cunts
On the other hand Sunnis is all we got so I am with you on cleansing them from our society

>what was the protestant crusades about

You're getting replies from a bunch of faggots.

Gays/SJWs are the reason why Muslims are here in the first place.

>I always feel like we've solved all this bullshit and proven it wrong and stupid already but they just keep repeating the same wrong stupid shit forever
This right fucking here. This shit is so counter-productive. Take Sup Forums for example. I've been here almost 5 years now and the debates are always the same. The arguments dont change. The native Sup Forums population has moved on but the influx of new people constantly just makes it so we have the same arguments over and over and over and fucking over again to "educate" the latest leftist who came here to troll.

Now imagine how the actual world is like. We cant achieve shit by ""finding the truth"" when literally 9/10's of the population need to be taught that shit by people on the internet who pretty much spoonfeed them with their arguments.

>It's like swimming against a current.
It isnt "like" that, it is exactly that.

What a stupid mother fucker.

> and thats where imma spend this year's summer so I get what youre saying

since you are in athens the only choice is: salamikonooooooos

>but most small islands are literally heaven on earth. Nice people, nice natives, nice tourists literally nice everything. Fucking come here.

We all know this, and this is the really sad part. That greece is a fucking beautiful place, and I've heard many speak of many of these smaller islands in the past.

But the women won't listen to this now, they just want to stay clear of that whole southern area, that is the whole of the med. ter. and even Germany for well obvious reasons.

Actually argued a lot about this, most of the men wanted to go, we could fight them off anyways but we couldn't let them go shopping alone etc.

It's this with women you know, they rather stay safe and usually don't listen to any reason, and since it's a vacation you don't want them pissy all that time either.

It's very tragic, but this is how people think here now. I wonder where they all will be going this summer I still don't know for my self. If we don't find anywhere I just go with some mate instead, gonna be expensive as it's season and all... or kek... my bad.. they are prolly giving away those tickets now and making it more expensive to go to fucking africa lol

>Gimme your email to suggest some places 100%
nice try politiet

I know, OP, I know. It's not what I expected either.
It seems Sup Forums has been taken over by retarded summerfags.

Well the thought is with each time we are actually listened to we make a convert and grow a little stronger, and they will then pay it forward to someone else and so forth.

But the problem is the opposition has that oh so valuable golden megaphone and all the morons keep just following the crowd.

Personally I think the biggest issue is schools.

Schools are teaching kids culture, that is environmentalism and multiculturalism and anti-white revisionist history these days.

The only things that should be taught in schools is Math, Science and Literacy. I used to say history as well but all history lessons are tainted with the narrative. Colleges should get rid of all liberal arts shit. Colleges should be for STEM only and then there should be trade schools.

All arts should be run privately by small companies and independent artists should be doing the jobs that we are bringing in immigrants for and practicing their arts in their spare time. Immigration from incompatible cultures should be banned. Islam should be illegal in the "western"(white) world.

But anyway I'm on a tangent.

>Every country should be open to the possibility of immigration & migrants
Unless it's exclusively from white countries, then no.

>The only things that should be taught in schools is Math, Science and Literacy
I strongly disagree. I mean schools obviously have to teach that, but the even more important aspect of schools is that they teach socialization, the interaction with other people under the order of society.

That's why my country won't allow children to be home schooled. It's in their best interest not to develop into autistic weirdoes who don't know how to interact with people, but into members of a larger community.

That being said I agree that overly tolerance and SJW stuff is bullshit. As you learn in your later life it's absolutely counterproductive to tolerate the Ahmeds that have moved in when those Ahmeds have no regard for rules and don't know how to behave in the West. Screw them, they ought to be sent back pronto.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why arent u sad that some faggots died

yesterday was a day for celebration across America

>greece
>straight

the shilling on pol gets out of control, keep this thread alive

I get what youre saying..and its justified tbqh.
Im not trying to convince you or your gf of anything, but their and your fears are exactly mine, thats why I choose to go where to go. You even see germans there having the time of their lives (and you'd expect from greek monkeys to stone on the streets) but the situation isnt as bad as the media might make it out to be. There are literally like 3-4 islands flooded with rapefugees which are being fucked, while we literally have 10's of them still "pure". Anyway.
>Well the thought is with each time we are actually listened to we make a convert and grow a little stronger, and they will then pay it forward to someone else and so forth.
yeah, but the way things are going now, for every 1 of those "converts" there are literally 10's of thousands of "converts" being converted through sensationalist vague pics on fb. There's no winning in this, the way its happening now. Thats the most frustrating part. We're "educating" fringes of fringes while the mainstream is being easily manipulated en mass by fucking 3 minute jpgs on social media

By "socialized" you meant boys being taught how to buttfuck and girls how to suck "13 year old" Achmed's circumcised cock, right?

>the even more important aspect of schools is that they teach socialization
You don't need to teach that.
Just put a bunch of kids in a room and they learn that on their own. The problem is adults are interfering with that natural process and telling kids how they should socialize. That is one of the main problems with people today.

>even more important aspect of schools is that they teach socialization, the interaction with other people under the order of society.
in the climate we live in that would translate to "someone has committed 100 mass murders? dont shun them out, hug them instead and dont focus on differences but on how we're all the same and how WE actually drove him to the point of doing that" especially in your country

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why arent u sad that some faggots died
literally what? dont perpetuate the "murican education" meme if you cant even comprehend a paragraph of text nigga

>Just put a bunch of kids in a room and they learn that on their own

The obvious solution, Australia, is to have multiple children and homeschool them all. Obviously you take them out with you to see the world, but only when you're with them until they're old enough to go out on their own

>You don't need to teach that.
You're right. But the way to guarantee that children meet other children is to force them to go to school.
Some religious nuts have tried to keep their kids at home, and the cases were always thrown out with the reasoning that it's in the best interest of children growing up normally that they should interact with other NORMAL children. Otherwise they'd never get the chance to leave their weird cult.

havent you noticed the sudden spike in distraught shitdick-posters

>Some religious nuts have tried to keep their kids at home, and the cases were always thrown out with the reasoning that it's in the best interest of children growing up normally that they should interact with other NORMAL children.
>NORMAL children

can you blame them? you send your kids at school to learn not to provoke muslims to rape them while at the same time teaching them theyre crucial for your country to survive

Germany im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're an older guy. maybe in your mid 30s?

how old are you

No, more like "Ismail, you can't beat Jessica because she tried to sit at the same table as you. You are in Germany now an in Germany girls have equal rights. If the Koran says differently, it doesn't matter. Here we live under the constitution, not the Koran. And so must you, or go back to your war ridden hellhole."

>implying Muslims aren't right wing or conservative

I was actually thinking about that recently and while you're right having a bunch of children is good for socialization, they need to get used to kids that aren't so close, they need some shit heads and kids they aren't kin too but can grow comradery with.

The solution to this is weekend sports. Homeschool your kid if you are one of the few lucky people with time to do so.. unlikely in the current climate.. and then put your kids into weekend sports.

They will learn more about socialization from a sports team then sitting in a classroom with some liberal fuckhead telling them how to fingerpaint and telling them everyone is a beautiful moonbeam for 6 hours.

But of course this might not be as much of an option in USA because of that nigger problem.

Definitely gays.

You're thinking of Sweden or England, not Germany.
We teach order and discipline, not tolerance and bullshit.

By forcing them to migrate to brown muslim countries.

Someone need to collect some of the responses from the Arabic world about this. They're applauding this guys actions.

Amen.

Even older than that.
Went to a school funded by a diocese, too, so no Turks in my class.