Jarrell Miller vs Gerald Washington

>Saturday July 29
Carl Frampton vs Andres Gutierrez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZcGjg03-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Press conference stream

i hate that I'm interested in watching this press conference.

floyd is of african descent and has a dark skin complexion

I'm watchung the last one. "somebodies 0 has got to go" corner. It's weird thing to say because corner would still have a 0 if he looses.

is he calling him boi?

anyone (big punchers only) get shaky hands after a heavy hitting bag session?

It seems its pretty common, just don't want to cause any longterm damage to myself with my thunderous punching power

*claims the Jewish controlled media is undermining his son*

>DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS DANA WHITES YOUR BOSS

YOU AN EGYPT
>YOU AN EGYPT
YOU AN EGYPT
>YOU AN EGYPT
YOU AN EGYPT
>YOU AN EGYPT
YOU AN EGYPT
>YOU AN EGYPT

"see you soom.. boi" Floyd

wtf another press conference

Dana White is shaking.

huh

U FOOKIN WEASEL

there was one yesterday wasn't there? why is there another today?

if ever there was confirmation needed that UFC is for autists that grew out of pro wrestling

is there one today?
I'm not aware, I watched yesterdays live but all this chatter of one rn is confusing me a lot

there's 4 or 5 of them

torteen sekåns

yeh there's a new thread up on the 'ddit

well fanks for the heads up la'

I have a feeling Floyd might actually knock Conor out.

He's be so disinterested in the press buildup for this fight, which might be bigger than the Pacquiao fight.

He outclasses Mcgregor in literally every category. He'll be able to hit him virtually any time he wants. Why take it the full 12?

no class.

I have Mayweather by blow to the body

Anybody will get knocked out if you get tired and is getting out punched. Just like there was a reason why Canelo wasn't pushing in his fight.

>highest paid athelte ever
this actually isn't true, there was a roman charioteer that earned inflation eqivalent of many many billions in prize funds back in the day

mayweather is #2

If Conor gets stopped after all this that would be humiliating

Who?

>floyd doing the same routine as yesterday

you'd think he is rich enough to higher some jewish writers for his pantomine

Yeah, I think it'll be that or one of those counters he caught Hatton with.

Not only that, but being countered consistently is completely demoralizing. It makes your output slow down considerably, and then your opponent just has to land a couple solid shots to win the round.

gaius appuleius diocles

McMeme isn't retarded enough to actually bet his purse is he?

gaius appuleius diocles is a bitch

Sounds like you need to do some wrist strengthening exercises. That or fix your hook technique.

take that back

Irish pride. Could happen

thanks.

I do have a minor shoulder damage which causes me to throw my right hooks and a slightly uneven angle

now you mention it thats probably the reason, since i don't get the shakes in my left

A 5 million bet. That would be to crazy even for corner

Actually this is the best of both worlds. Floyd getting shown up for being witless dullard on stage and Conor getting the shit beaten out of him in the ring.

>"I'm 40 but look 20"
>"...And act 10"

That was good banter

Hatton said something similar.

If I was Floyd I would just bring up the fact that Hatton already said all the same things... Kinda turning into WWE tho.

FLOYD IS FINISHED

wasn't it hatton who said
"I couldn't hit floyd if i was throwing confetti at him, what chance does conor have"

Floyd is quick enough to be witty on the spot. Conor getting wound up probably helps Mayweather if he carries that into the ring

"and he SPIT IT ON THE STAGE!"
yeah wow..

Floyd was ducking of Paulie.

never liked floyd as a person but he seems to have genuinely mellowed in his age

They were never at WW around the same time. Paulie was always better at 140

I was kidding a little bit. But i do think Paulie would have done better than many others because he has a good jab.

Imagine Paulie rocking the extensions against Floyd like he did with N'dou.

I agree. I also think that he put a certain persona out there for people to hate. He embraced being the heel.

they say you cannot make up ur own nickname
couldn't be more true for Stephen Espinoza
who will forever be known as a weasel

shockingly racist post tbqh

Hell look at the money he's earned since embracing being the heel after the DLH fight. I simply can't fault him for it

Yes. It was a great move because most people see his fights to see him loose. It's works well for him getting 12 UDs and not being a ko artist.
He became a riddle that people came to solve.

common grammar errors i notice foreners making

1. loose instead of lose
2. the use of the word "how" when the word "what" would be grammatically correct (germanic/nordic and to a lesser extend latin languages are the biggest perpetrators of this)

>foreners

>Mancs

If you guys weren't the British boxing master race I'd swear y'all are retards.

>to a lesser extend
>extend

HARD WORK!!!

>BOO

HARD WORK!!!

>BOO

YEEEEEEAHHHHH!!!

What was meant by this?

What about Jordan. His networth is $1.3B. Probably more if he didn't gamble away his money and get his dad killed.

>British boxing master race

>boxcucks actually think a guy with brittle weak 40 year old hands who hasn't knocked anyone in 20 years is going to knock out a guy whose head is twice the size of Floyd's

>Conor getting the shit beaten out of him in the ring.
LMAO by a 40 year old with pillow fists???????//

Nate is three times the size of Floyd, is a better boxer and wasn't using 10 oz gloves with fucking layers and layers of padding

Tell me when was the last time Floyd knocked anybody out? Conor's been doing it his whole career bitch

>is a better boxer
jesus christ user, please stop

>replying to a clear troll

You guys that think Connie has a chance kill me. Like Kellerman said the odds should be infinity to one in favor of Floyd.

Your wwf man has 0 chance of even landing a clean shot.

A 'troll' wouldn't put $5,700 of his own money on this fight. Conor will knock him out and shock the world. You'll see.

>Your wwf man has 0 chance of even landing a clean shot.
With Conor's reach, movement and distance management he's going to hit him from anywhere in that ring and that left hitting that tiny skull is going to rattle him. I think what's going to destroy Floyd mentally in the first few rounds is the utter shock of how powerful Conor's left is, it's going to be something he has never felt in a long time. Every fighter who has faced Conor has been shocked just how powerful the guy is, he hits like a super heavyweight

How does Canelo stay so pale when he lives in Mexico?

Someone that has been an Olympic boxer and sparred with the best boxers in the world his whole life and you think wrestle man controls distance better than he does?? You must eat paint chips every morning

or he's just baiting.

>wrestle man

buddy,
you actually don't have a clue about mma or McGregor do you?

>have Jewish writers
>can't read what they wrote

???

Wow man sounds like you just want people to agree with you. Bookies appreciate your donation.

holy shit.
why would you do that?
you better put the last of that 325 on the chargers winning the superbowl because thats the only way youre gonna get some of that money back.

Oh god, was that the fight where McGirt had to give him a haircut in the corner? One of the funniest things I've ever seen in the ring

Paulie was one of the most fun fighters ever. His commentary is brilliant too.

Floyd and McGregor are "personalities." They're fun and interesting.

You can acknowledge that, even if the fight will be stupid.

Holy shit. I hope this is fake.

Pacquiao should've won Mayweather and Horn

Nobody hates Paulie

> dance for me boy

McGregor is gonna get btfo'd

Mayweather could break both his hands, tear his Achilles like David Haye, and lose every single round and McGregor would still collapse from exhaustion before the final bell

*saves boxing in 3 days*

post padwork

Oh shit, who's the guy with the gloves?

most of that money is from non athletic ventures
either way the roman guys relative earnings are much higher iirc

current odds on Maygregor/Macweather?

1:1 if you can find an Irish person.

Why do us brits have such a love/hate relationship with Carl Froch?

Floyd would've Gatti'd him

*loses to Saunders*

Orlando Salido