My dream is

to date a beautiful white woman. White women are fucking elegant, which Asian women don't have.. So I am supposed to be required money and looking and language etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

womad.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay so whereas the question? Why did you post this

How can i success

Lots of plastic surgery

But i'm not ugly and look exotic,

Money is enough.

And Japanese women are very elegant, but knowing their opinion about koreans, you'll have more luck with white women, of course.

What is this called?

Dairy fever?

>White women are fucking elegant

Explain?

Money

>japanese women are very elegant
I don't think so ..
Compared to Asian they are fucking elegant for me.

>implying
just take a gander at this beaut

dripping with elegance

Honestly don't get why you need to fetishizie whites in other countries. they aren't all one type of personality or person imo. this is like when white people expect asians to be one type of personality.

If you're good-looking it should be easier anyways for a korean/jap to date one here since those accents don't really look bad here, i've seen quite a few cases imo of international students doing that.

white heat

How many white women have you actually associated with? How long have you spent in white countries?

Okay I get it now post qt paki girls

Truly the epitome of femininity

she looks like a russian-canadian girl i almost hooked up with at a party. i'm above average looking asian guy so you might have a chance with a girl like her imo.

get a load of this self hatingfag

doesn't it seem like a shame to you that you can't see qts in their full glory and that they have to cover themselves?

What's your white preference?

why doesn't she lose weight instead

nah we see them in the bedroom

yeah, 1 of them

I think it's not fetish but preference
0 and firstly i upgrade my english skills and find out woman in my cunt, if i fall then i consider moving white cunt
She is Emma Watson
No standard But through my eyes look beautiful then it's done.

>that
>cute
More like this

Almost same here
I want to marry non korean girls

I like this. Is she white?

No, pashtun maybe but facial structure is different so could be chitrali

You are dumb. To date a white women you have to fight and defeat her white suitors, aka boyfriends. Although whitey is stupid, he is not a pushover.

You will need to be at least two standard deviations above the mean to secure yourself a white trophy wife that your friends will respect you for.

Good luck, user.

>to date a beautiful white woman.

that is the dream.

converted white qt

>White women are fucking elegant
hahahahaha

desu, that's probably how he reacts when he hears yellow fever fags talking about how pure and virtuous Asian girls are.

funny thing. I take Arabic and African girls over white ones

Southern Europeans, and especially portuguese, are the best type of white girls.

cool story traitor

as a white woman , i can tell you onlhy that the point is not about money and looking - you will have to deal with personality! Most ofthe white girls really appreaciate smart, interesting , socially adaptable, positive men

>Southern Europeans
>white

>Russians
>Human

why do koreans hate korean girls so much

Beçause their face is fake

No, really, they latinos.

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of a bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

>put plastic in your face to be loved
>but instead being hated because of it
i pity on them desu

womad.me/
If you have eye and hand
join this site and activate translater
I can say they are not 'minor ' like your country's anti korean campaign

> JUST

>moortugese
>white

ax0ax0axa0x0ax0

Funny, I want an Asian woman. Together we will create a unified race.

Korean people are strange, but generally friendly.

white women are the worst women

Emma Watson is nothing without make up.

Kys race traitor. Off to the concentration camps.

Jesus fucking christ. Here we go again.

What is up with this obsession with white women? Im a handsome white man and I've dated plenty, They are spoiled, entitled and have huge standards. When you call them out on their bowl shit they play the victim and act like there oppressed or some shit, even though they are the luckiest women on the planet.

Look what we have created White men...raging bitches that dumb shit nonwhites are obsessed with. Morons.

Latinas master race.

grassisgreener.jpeg

Fucking weebs

Never understood what people see in her. You see better looking women on the street every day.