Conspiracy theory circulating about John Podesta being involved in some Eyes Wide Shut sex trafficing ring

>Conspiracy theory circulating about John Podesta being involved in some Eyes Wide Shut sex trafficing ring
>Colbert swoops in two dispel the rumours
Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

Not even trying to start a Sup Forums thread so my apologies and delet if necessary, but why do """"comedians"""" so brazenly and provably take instructions from government officials to the point of having the run PR campaigns for specific people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100829693/#100829693
youtube.com/watch?v=Evtlunon49E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not even trying to start a Sup Forums thread but

>Colbert and rest of media remain silent
What are they hiding??? Why aren't they covering this!!!!
>Colbert and media say something
Why are they running PR???

I don't even think pizzagate is true and I don't care whether or not they report on it. But when Podesta is directly feeding shit to Colbert and he's presenting it as conclusion he reached on his own, he is being dishonest. Colbert is unapologetically bias, and that's fine. But there's a difference between being partisan and literally working for a party and not disclosing that.

I love how the comments section is full of people who are 100% convinced PizzaGate is real, despite the fact there's nothing but circumstantial evidence.

I appreciate that they are going to do their best to die on this hill. The ship is going down and they ain't leaving.

t. Colbertnation

Evidence for Podesta directly feeding shit to Colbert?

DESU the only stuff that's strange is:
The art collection is disgusting but that's not a crime
The White House ordering food in even though that's against policy (but I'm too lazy to confirm if that's true).

The only other evidence they have is that democrats do events in places that are near Podesta's house. I eat with my friends near their houses too.
Wikileaks emails that have coded language in it, but the code could be literally anything.

>Podesta is directly feeding shit to Colbert (PROOF INSIDE)
>"We got a spot on the Colbert Report about the CGI! Cool, huh?"
OOOOH MY GOOOOD

Literally in the OP.

>Sup Forumsack can't spell a two letter word

Color me shocked.

you might be retarded if you think that's evidence

>I had them do
>I
>HAD
>them
>do

The art Podesta has is creepy AF desu. He and James Alefantis are probably pedos. Doesn't mean there's a massive sex ring going on though.

as a normie who doesnt know or care about this shit its kind of weird and suspicious to see comedians jump to the defense of some washington elite nobodys heard of

You realize that's not evidence, right? Not only are the terms completely inconclusive, it still wouldn't be evidence even if he said "Hahaha, I paid Colbert to say this about me" because he could be making shit up.

>secretary of state
>possibly directly responsible for the deaths of over 20 people
>able to cover her tracks so well that for thirty years of investigations, no actionable evidence is found of any wrong doing
>operates a child sex ring out of a pizza place anyone can walk into, literally RIGHT NOW, with no difficulty whatsoever

I don't deny the Clintons are shady as fuck but this has got to be the most retarded conspiracy theory the election has generated.

He's jumping in to defend himself, you dumb fuck. Did you even watch the video? He's being accused of being one of the many million of arms of the Illuminati because someone mentioned his name in an email that got leaked

I mean not to lower this highly intellectual level of discourse but yup you are retarded

>them thousand yard stares

There were considerably way worse conspiracy theories, but the funny part is that this one is actually widely believed on the internet and has made waves in real life.

It's no Henry Darger, but it's pretty good.

t-thanks for giving me my opinion instead of making me laugh stephen

any news not from the mainstream media is fake and not to be trusted goy!

>not realising the JIDF pushs that narrative so you listen to alternative news sources in order to discredit the right through the spread of misinfo in alternative news
Jews aren't welcome here friend

>able to cover her tracks so well

not at all. in fact all her involvements are extremely transparent, she has just become powerful enough not to get convicted DESPITE the evidence against her.

spend your 0.02$ wisely, friend.

>select all the images with pizza

2005 Sup Forums would be more offended at how tame this shit is.

If it's not a 9 year old anime girl being ripped in half by a dragon's cock, I'll pass.

>>Colbert swoops in two
>tfw two intelligent for pizzagate

>when I go to Sup Forums to read the latest headlines around the world I can't tell if I'm on Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums
>when I come to Sup Forums to discuss my favorite shows without hearing SJW or stormcuck bullshit I can't tell if I'm on Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Why can't I just fucking talk about movies without having to read all of your retarded political opinions?

I've seen all sorts of gore, gay orgies and other crazy shit on the internet but something about this is uniquely terrifying, it is like the viewpoint of someone so profoundly disturbed, someone who has gone so far down the abyss their soul barely resembles anything human anymore.

>MK Ultra was real
>Pedo rings in the Vatican were real
>A lot of politicians are known pedos
>These all happened yet the media is quick to dismiss pizzagate even though it is just as crazy as MK Ultra
Really makes you think, don't it?

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

>so brazenly and provably take instructions from government officials to the point of having the run PR campaigns for specific people?

Didn't the Russians do this with trump

It's the stares. Those are quite literally thousand yard stares.

>Others things were true so this must be too!

Yeah, the way they're talking about it, it's almost as if there's no evidence of pedophilia and it's all based on pure conjecture or something.

There are lots of conspiracy theories. But only this one has gone from Sup Forums "it's happening"-posting to national MSM debunking in barely a month.

Why? Is someone actually threatened by Sup Forums? Why don't they just ignore it?

Yet she isn't in jail right now.

She must be doing something right.

Is it really shilling because I think that a powerful politician who has enough influence to avoid conviction throughout 30 years of political prescence would not run a pedophile ring out of a pizza parlor with absolutely no way to secure the area from every Tom, Dick, and Harry that wants to stroll through and order a large pepperoni?

>the obvious irony of this

I don't really believe in the pizzagate thing but it's clearly scaring the real paedos in media so I'm all for it.

Because some retard went into the place with a gun and started shooting like 2 days ago.

That was his "investigation."

My argument is that you have no evidence. It's up to you to show the evidence of your case and prove yourself right, which you won't, because you have none.

Reminder

Watch out guys he posted it again!

by the way conspiracy is unprovable by it's nature but you can still pick around the edges and use your intuition to sense that something is out of the ordinary.

My man if you can't take Podesta's emails as evidence then well thats you're own fault

Literally not an argument

>two dispel the rumors

I bet to hundred dollars that Obama was in on this two.

Reminder:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100829693/#100829693

*smug_grin.png
"I-I-I'd l-like to o-order the e-extra small d-double cheese..."
"FREEZE! You're under arrest!"

"Another alt-right fake-news loon, good thing Obama cleared all those cells in Guantanamo"

I don't think Pizza thing is real. I also don't think chemtrails and Bigfoot are real.

But I've never seen the national news media RUSH to discredit a hoax in unison. It's very odd to me. Does anyone think this is normal behavior on their part, especially for something so fantastical?

>moving the goalposts this much

First liberals defend fags and trannies, now paedophiles.

Trump isn't in office yet

>implying Stormfront didn't literally do the same thing a few years ago
>implying most of the Sup Forums shitposting on Sup Forums isn't from r/thedonald

It's cute though

>My man if you can't take Podesta's emails as evidence then well thats you're own fault
It's all circumstantial. Until you find actual evidence, it's fucking absurd to talk as if it's a solved case. Give me actual proof that isn't just just conjecture or get the fuck out.

Didn't the head of the FBI in 2005 die suspiciously after he said that politicians were doing occult rituals and doing child trafficking?

>hacked by russia
How can he say this when it isn't proven beyond Hillary's own suspicions?

ok that is creepy

>implying calling everyone stormfront wasn't just baseless liberal blather for years

No one is shooting a gun in a family restaurant over UFOs and Bigfoot

It might have to with the guy with the gun making it a bit more urgent to discredit. I dunno. Just maybe.

You're not his fucking lawyer, you don't have to find legal loopholes about whether or not it would be considered hard evidence in a court of law. But as a normal person with a functioning brain, it's pretty fucking easy to understand what this email is about.

you should post the pic of the toddler with her hands taped to a table.

the guy with the gun thing was so weird.

no, it's because there's more to find in those emails and they are shitting their pants.

What are the odds that he's mentally handicapped or ill?

What fucking legal loopholes? I'm sure Podesta is a creepy fucker and he might even be a pedo, but he's not controlling the entire media, that's loony bullshit.

>believes pizzagate
Close to 100%

>implying a small population of surviving hominids living in the North American and Asian wilderness is implausible

I remember reading a conspiracy site writeup about the "satanic abuse" cases in the 80s, which proposed an interesting idea: to get away with horrifying acts, do something ridiculous att the same time. No-one will believe your victims. The specific example they gave was a child being raped ... by a man in a mickey mouse costume.

If a child tells their parents that they were touched by a stranger, hell breaks loose. But if the child says they were touched by Mickey mouse, the parents will probably just think they have an overactive imagination. Supposedly, this is what the Satanic abuse was - people dressing up so nobody would believe it was actually happening. Like that Simpsons episode where Homer is doused in whiskey by the aliens before being dropped off.

Well the thing is all you can really get is circumstantial evidence. It is very suspicious that there is places with pedo organisation logos right next to the pizza place. Its also suspicious how the media is jumping to say its just a silly conspiracy "don't pay attention to it".
The fact that people have "mysteriously" investigating the Clintons on this child trafficking stuff before is extremely suspicious.

Be careful, you might step into retarded.

I just think it's hilarious that we memed something onto television. We literally got a late night talk show host to do a section on a conspiracy theory made up on Sup Forums. It could be complete bullshit, it could be completely true, but either way this is hilarious.

>that email
colbert was hired to host an event
youtube.com/watch?v=Evtlunon49E
had them do = hired him to do

some of you guys genuinely thought they fed him script for his television show, didn't you. you didn't even bother researching, since you're brainwashed.

Oh yeah, that's what it was. That schizophrenic nutjob who tried to murder strangers just didn't have the Truth Tellers at CNN and CBS give him the skinny on reality. That's why they're doing their Job of giving us the facts and telling us what to think!

Yeah, the soothsayers need to get out there and prevent any further problems. The mentally ill always listen to the news!

It's also why the MSM has fixed childhood obesity, poverty, inner city gun violence, etc.

goobergate 2.0

how long until this shit is pushed to autism wheelchair chan

100%

they always use the phrase "fake news" when discrediting a story and it's source. I'm not 100% sure on pizzagate but it's really suspicious when every MSM outlet starts using "fake news" in regards to it.

It's almost as though the higher ups in the media have been given this dot point attack plan on discrediting pizzagate with the main point being to call any sources pertaining to it as fake news.

they're desperate to score points on the alt right boogeyman, and we just don't care because we're having fun

I'm not telling you to not pay attention to it. I'm telling you to find evidence and to stop bitching that people aren't blindly following you until you do so.

ain't it funny how this fake news term comes out of nowhere and is used by everyone
The liberal media are all fed scripts by their masters

When was the last time you've heard the media report a gun shooting that didn't have a single victim and the shooter made no intention to actually hurt somebody?

>stop bitching that people aren't blindly following you until you do so.
Good thing I was never doing that then.

>possibly directly responsible for the deaths of over 20 people
Despite the GOP investigating it for a fucking year, and despite the FBI clearing her twice, I didn't also know that she herself was a terrorist who personally killed those people.

Are we not going to then talk about the Republican leadership and their incompetence that also led to getting those people killed? Or nah?

hiding threads instead of coming into them and replying would be a good start

You said
>My man if you can't take Podesta's emails as evidence then well thats you're own fault
You're retarded

>muslims are peaceful
>trump can never be president
>pizzagate is a lie

will you ever get tired of being wrong

Didn't the admins over at plebbit ban the pizzagate board? Apparently they unbanned people who were doxxing people and so banned the board for doxxing. There is something going on.

That's fucking stupid
1) A triangle shaped spiral and nested hearts aren't exactly unique symbols
2) If you are running some pedo sex ring for some of the most powerful politicians in the country, why would you put a symbol known to the FBI on the front of your building?

They changed their logos a few days after the Sup Forums thread about it.
>pic related

The fake news thing was a talking point that went to all MSM outlets and major talkshow hosts as a direct response to Trump winning the election. It had nothing directly to do with Pizzagate. It's just a general attack plan by the dying MSM to stay relevant because Trump's victory made them realize that more and more people get their news from elsewhere.

KEK this made my day

>I've literally never seen the Sup Forums tier troll material passed off as """""""""""""""news""""""""""""""" on dumber internet outlets like facebook and every third rate """"""""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""" website purporting to be the only source of """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""true and unbiased news"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Can't tell if genuinely ignorant or blinded by political bias.

>ITS OK IF LEFTISTS DO IT!

he literally says this in the video, too, if you watch it. he explained that he was contracted to do it and why. no one actually watched it

that's because someone walked into the pizza shop with a rifle faggot

Did anyone else notice that there seems to be a lot of shills in pizzagate threads? I mean they always post the same exact thing. Its starting to make me believe it.

>generalization about a billion muslims
>Sup Forums was right two times in over a decade, even lightning strikes twice
>literally no evidence for a super secret sex dungeon under a pizzeria and funded by Clinton

Will you ever get tired of being retarded?