CRAZY ROUBLE THREAD #2230.1 - VOLODIN IS A GAY EDITION

Rouble has gone bonkers, can you deal with him?

USD - 65RUB, EUR - 73RUB, Oil - $50
USA minimum wage - 8$ per hour/1280$ per month
Gabon minimum wage - 1.84$ per hour/325$ per month
Russia minimum wage - 0.54$ per hour/95$ per month

Why are we here? We are here because posting on 2ch.hk (russian Sup Forums) is no longer safe: bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts

This general is about the social life and economics of modern Russia. You can ask about Russia here, you will get honest answers.
For russians: we encourage you to use english, despite how bad it might be.
For non-russians: Sup Forums changes some cyrillic letters to latin ones for some reason, rendering google translate useless. You might want to use yandex or start learning russian.

What are we doing here? Some of the people here are traders on stock markets. That's why there are all these graphics, charts, prices and shit. Some people are trying to predict how things will go in the future.

Actual news about Russia in english: meduza.io/en

We're still fighting back from kremlin bots, force them to sit on bottles, make bets with our anuses, predict stock rates. With more than 2200 threads of wasted budgets, thousands of chart candles, and hundreds of stable deposits now in the past, we are: finding out where jew reptilians are hiding, why everybody sucked dick, except for us, how to lose 15 years of oil income in JUST one year, how to drop your spaghettos in front of the entire world in such a way that everyone thinks it's part of your ingenious masterplan, how to lose everything and not lose yourself in this hard time of troubles.
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
obr2ch.github.io/
pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
archive.is/L3q0q
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference
naans-media.ru
bloomberg.com/energy/
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF
zenrus.ru/
stocktime.ru/
worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45
archive.is/msF7a
youtube.com/watch?v=xYTNbErMBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=TjurpiJ973A
youtube.com/watch?v=rHDJ6iCLswg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've learnt for the past two years that our taxes grew up, cheap foods and cheap meds are DONE WITH, hypermarkets have switched over to low quality cancerous shit from China, direct food import is DONE WITH, factories are DONE WITH - VneshpromBank - DONE, Turkey & Egypt - DONE, travel companies - DONE, BashOil - DONE, South Stream - DONE, Turkish Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream 2 - DONE, FNB has been given over to banks, Retailers - DONE, Mistrals - DONE, Roskosmos - DONE, Danone factories in Russia - DONE, export - DONE, diplomatic friendship with the UK - DONE, Enegrosbyt/TNS- Energy - DONE, Rosnano - DONE, UVZ - DONE, steel export - DONE, marussia - DONE, VAZ - DONE, Siberian icecream sticks - DONE, GLONASS - DONE, Syria - DONE, RBC - DONE, FNB - DONE.

We used to laugh about zero economic growth - looking back we see that was a good thing. According to a new law the FSB is now allowed to shoot civilians (including kids and women). The president has gotten one of his personal buddies to form a National Guard, consisting of Kadyrovtsy. The Ostankino Broadcasting center has been surrounded by barbwire, just in case.
The russian peoples are overflowing with debts and cannot even pay a single % for them, there's not enough monies in the budget, inflation is at 15%. The Baikal region has been rented to chinks. You can go to prison for partaking in three unsanctioned public protests. FSB puts everyone who buys more than $300 on a watch list. You can go to prison for posting the "wrong" thing, and even for reposting it on social media. People are advised to starve for the sake of Putin's government. Rublovka residents are moving out to London. Bread is, once again, made out of animal food grains. People are getting fired en masse, and salaries are being delayed. There are charges for treason. There is a third trial against Khodorovsky. The government is preparing to enact measures to restrict people from buying foreign currency. The government is trying to control the internet by constructing a copy of the Great Firewall of China in Russia. Expect thought crime to be a thing soon.

Gather up your popcorn, coffee, tea. alcohol, medicaments, weapons and painkillers, folks. Start stocking up supplies if you failed to get out of the country in time. The show is going to be long and unforgettable.

Our lovely general is being constantly attacked by kremlin bots 24/7. Who are they?

The government created a special cyber unit to defend their positions and reputation on the internet. All media resources, after gaining a certain amount of attention on the web, are added to a watch list, and flooded with kremlinbots soon after. Their ultimate goal is to confuse your mind and trick your emotions.

How can you detect kremlinbots?
Unfortunately, you need some personal experience from facing them. But their main red flags are: high aggressiveness, general stupidity, wide use of propaganda cliches such as: yurop is on the verge of societal collapse, the USA is on the verge of economic collapse, muh massive shootouts in the US, muh refugees in Europe, muh radical LGBT madness everywhere in the world, everything you've been told and taught is a lie, RussiaToday is the sole credible news outlet, Putin is a good boy he dindu nuffin, and so on and so forth. Their most beloved tactics are: whataboutisms, blatant ad-hominem, avoiding the subject, appeal to emotion instead of logic, shifting the argument. Their methods are effective only against inexperienced opponents. Another obvious sign of kremlin-bot: posting pics of the ex-ukrainian prosecutor who have broke oath (traitor) to Ukraine, silly kremlin-bots also calling her mummy.

Read more here:
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Chinese example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Archive
obr2ch.github.io/ - The interactive archive of previous threads. A graph showing the correlation between the frequency of threads and the currency exchange rate
[1-2228] pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
Thread 2229 archive.is/L3q0q

Цeнa нa ЖИЖУ (oil prices):
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference - The difference between URALS and BRETN!
naans-media.ru - Prices for Urals in roubles.
For energy: bloomberg.com/energy/

GCR:
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF - cтpyктypa ЗBP

Currency, exchange rates and indexes:
Russian Zen - zenrus.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм и eщё мнoгo вcякoгo - stocktime.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм: worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
USD/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
EUR/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet - Very useful realtime from TradingView. B зaгoлoвкe aвтooбнoвляeмый кypc (дaбы мoнитopить пo вклaдкe в фoнe).
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM - Tyт тaкжe yдoбнo нaблюдaть cкaчки oбeзyмeвшeгo к дoллapy

Streams from currency markets:
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45

Thread 2230 archive.is/msF7a

+€0.50

nobody is safe

There is only one solution

Serbia always create problems for Russia. I don't like you.

Why do Russians take things too far? They are kicking the shit out of English fans in France atm, because the English have a few beers and are fat and old. The Russians are all young and in good shape, and seemed to have pre-planned attacking in squads of costume organised hooligans.

My theory is that there is nothing better to do in Russia other than fight.

>We're still fighting back from kremlin bots, force them to sit on bottles, make bets with our anuses

how do you make a bet with your anus?

Try to look for simple answers. Football fans are stupid bydlo. That's all.

It's meme from 2ch /po/
We just use anus derivatives.

He wanted to say that they use their anuses as bets

Huh, still trying to beat 2230?
youtube.com/watch?v=xYTNbErMBTs
Local meme. CRT anons trying to forecast currencies/brent for short term and fail almost everytime

So Sup Forums has been shilled into liking Putin. But he exposed the U.S. for their creation of ISIS, didn't he?

> creation of ISIS
I don't know what tell us kremlin propaganda about creator of ISIS, but I know that FSB supports ISIS. And russian forces in Syria bomb civilians instead of ISIS terrorists.

>anus derivatives.
Seems risky and therefore potentially lucrative
Given the current oversupply of arseholes, are you shorting them assuming they will fall further, or buying at the bottom of market assuming value will improve?

> to beat 2230
Why not?

50cents a hour.. how come you don't have jobs? wouldnt you be a perfect place for big corps

It's sad, but we didn't create this exchange market, only use derivatives as a bets.

Yeah but if all football fans are equally stupid, im just wondering why Russian football hooligans seem to be so much better at it.

All russians are lazy and alcoholics thanks to communism. Productivity per cent of Russians is one of the lowest in the world. It just does not worth the penny to move production to Russia

> wouldnt you be a perfect place for big corps
We have high taxes, corruption and bureaucracy. So corps don't interested in us.

> All russians are lazy and alcoholics
Not all. 80% only.

There are bad conditions for building a business.

Well, I agree. I should ve used or

You are in that percentage my dear fetal syndrome untermenschen.

So you are telling me there is no anus derivative market and you guys are just making it up?

Why would you do that?

You need to lower your taxes, clean up your corruption and fix your bureaucracy then.

> fetal syndrome untermenschen
I am not Crimean prosecutor.

> Why would you do that?
Because we can.

Why dont you shitpost on sosach? Not getting paid there anymore or what?
Fuck, you even tried on kc, you dont care about audience at all? Do you really think somebody give a fuck about those threads?

>invent soccer hooliganism
>cry and whinge when other people get better at it than you
typical britbong

Yes. But we can't do that,while Putin is president.

>Clean up your corruption
>In a country that has been corrupted ever since 1917 came around. Bro. C'mon.

I know. But Putin doesn't allow us to fix. Because he is a source of all these things.

You need to get rid of Putin then.

LOL. Agree.

How do you imagine that?

It's not for me to fix your problems.

I like you`r projection, Crimean prosecutor are gorgerous woman.
First, she handle real power.
Second she jail mudslims and rabit cuckholes while sometimes giving copro injections to our liberals.
What are you doing there? you filthy tinfoil inbreed?

So that's a reverse now?

Australians can only shitpost, not help.

Friendly reminder to report cucked liberashkas and piss on them.

I do.

Was your proxy banned? Or you just forgot to turn it on?

Really well said. Totally agree

Lmaoing at ur life

>Australians can only shitpost, not help.
Thats rich, since its coming from a faggots who circlejerk same meme for 3rd year.
Also you forgot to add "+15" and "Volodin faggot".

Why are a bunch of jobless turbovirgins unironically spamming threads like actual shills whilst being scared of kremlin shills, anyways?

He is afraid of this. He created the National Guard to prevent protests.

Thats tho only way for them to get few shekels for bread.

It's ok, I heard liberashkas have an army of 14000 people. These masked teenagers can take out Putin easy.

Why would you pay some terrible shills who get b& and shat on wherever they go?

>Was your proxy banned? Or you just forgot to turn it on?
>Proxymeme
Noice, and i thought slavshit from 2ch can into discussion.
Inbreedslavshits, inbreedslavshits never changes.
No wounder why have civilian community literally infested by feral bydlos.

To prevent hunger uprising and fight unemployment i guess.

I heard Volodin fucks your assholes, Olya. And it's "ok" too.

Come on guys, please go have a revolution LOL

>spamming threads like actual shills whilst being scared of kremlin shills, anyways?
Well, you need to understand that after 2011 protest some of our media and civil rights were heavily changed.
It come to that that you may be detained for post on social board.
And since "retarded monkey" head admin of Russian Dvach are working with Russian FBS, this fags like this one no longer can post there they memes about Pidorashkas and Putin khuilo.

In short case they are afraid of detain probation.

Also dont forget if you way of thinking dont suit so called not pidorashkas you are basicly kremlin shill.
Heil Putin btw.

All what you want.

Based Putin putting unpatriotic kids in jail. Noice

Пидopaхa мoжeт хвaтит гyгл тpaнcлeйтить?
Глaзa peжeт, yкaтывaйcя oбpaтнo нa двaчик..

>this butthurt of pidorashka
No, you.

OP is a fag LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=TjurpiJ973A

you mean mummie

Why do you still shit in all threads with USSR? Do you ever heard Soviet music? Talkov?

No, we are patriots. That's why we do not like Putin.

Well, thats pathetic.

Fuck off you sick cunt.

>patriots
Have you served in army?
I dont think so.
>patriots

Либepaхи, я вaм бpaтyшeк eвpoпeйцeв пpинec
youtube.com/watch?v=rHDJ6iCLswg

I can just about understand what you do til you post this. Now I just call you bootlicker again.

USAID FOAD

every time the crazy rouble thread happens you are always here to call op a fag and lol about it
very persistent.
well done.

WM-kid detected

> ITS NOT TRUE ITS NOT TRUE

Hahahahahaha cockholes!!!

Russian men don't seem to appreciate beautiful slavic women.

Us anglos will happily fill their uterus' with creamy, white warm goodness, and restore glory to the motherland.

I'm sincerely not sure that washing floor and painting walls will be proof of your patriotism.

Than tell me pleb, if you are so called "patriot".
Why are you afraid of serving in our army?.

Pretty sure she got beat up, m8.

Even after a beating to the face she managed to maintain her allure

Pakistan had low crime rate because of strong islamic values

>but I know that FSB supports ISIS. And russian forces in Syria bomb civilians instead of ISIS terrorists.

Cite it. You're just accusing Russia of everything the US has been caught doing. No way you're Russian. You're US on a proxy as you forgot to apply here.

stop.

You never tried to live with them. Bitches and whores, most of them.

my mummie and i love her
mummie meme!

>No way you're Russian
Thats actually perfect example of russian liberal.

2bad but he is Russian.
He just a jewish shill.

let him keep dreaming

I stopped reading russian imageboards because of you pieces of shit, and now you're trying to do the same here.
Go fuck yourselves.

>mummie meme!
Specially for you

Does this mean we have finally overtook you in GDP per capita.

Rolled in.
Drinking beer, 4th liter exactly. A bit drunk, but who really cares, thats legal shit

Agreed

These Russians are sick in their head and hate their country even more than the western liberals. You guys have to go back and I hope you get out in a gulag. or don't you get paid anymore overthere?

Just stop reading this thred and get the fuck out.

Kinda stupid to make these threads on Sup Forums. People here are deeply delusional about Russia.

Khlyuuukl!!!

>don't you get paid anymore overthere
So much this.
I just cant believe someone will post same shit over 3 years and he is not getting paid for it.

Then how come two duplicate threads fro US? Or was this when Russia was range banned?

Can you guys explain? Who is the shill? What is its politics?