Persians

>Persians
>Non-white
Pick one.

bump

One is Canadian, one is Iranian.

Left looks like a yugo, right like an arab.

>has beard
>"A-arab!! fucking terrorist"

Femboys crack me up, stay hairless sissy.

>Somalians
>Not white
Pick one.

Persian are Aryan, or at least were. Unfortunately the Muslim Arabs conquered them and they became darker and Muslim.

>persians
>still alive
pick one
they got massacred by arabs

:^(

Actually they're whiter now than before. There were huge swathes of Greek and caucausus migrations more than Arab. Arab conquests were relatively peaceful. It was more like the Sassanian-Parthian confederacy collapsed and the Arabs took over. It took Persia about 500 years to become a Muslim majority nation.

only like the southeastern part you fucking memester

Peaceful conquest...
Shut your fucking trap and stop listening to the islamic alternate reality

What a fucking meme. Persians are largely the same as they were before the invasions. Islam didn't even become a major religion in Iran until the Safavids.

I myself don't consider Persians to be white in the same way I don't consider Indians to be. They aren't christian and European. Early on, the Chinese Emperor described their brown skin: "The young Chinese Emperor Liu Chang of the Southern Han dynasty had a harem, including one Persian girl he nicknamed Mei Zhu, which means "Beautiful Sow"(美豬). Liu liked the Persian girl (Mei Zhu) because of her brown skin color, described in French as "peau mate" (olive or light brown skinned)."

It's those dark buglike arab eyes and the fleshy lower lip. Can't fool me, I have a degree in kanackology.

No retard. They were discussing disbanding the confederacy even before the Arabs crossed the zagros mountain range into Iran. read a book you fuckwit

Xenophon specifically describes pre-islam Iranians as being paler than (admittedly very sun-tanned) Greek soldiers, Greek migration wouldn't have made Iranians much paler

Xenophon didn't go into Iran

I have special respect for Persians. Even when conquered by Islam they adhere to their own Shia brand, retain their own language and culture. Also Arabs don't like them which is a big + in my book.
Are they white? It depends on the person. Some look overwhelmingly white, then there are the southern Arabic mongrels that don't want to be called Arabs and tell everyone they're Persian. It's like when Turks say they're German. It's like when a churka or a samoyed say they're Russian when abroad.

I also like how in CK2 if you get Persian portraits they're actually white.

Low quality bait

Check these dubs though

The Persians pretty much built Islam. All the hadiths were written Persians. All Islamic art and architecture is Persian early medieval design. Sunni Islam centred in the Ottoman Empire when Iran converted to Shia. The safavids converted Iran to Shia partly to distinguish their identity from others in the area.

I seem to remember that in ck2 Persians are brown.

Ashen skinned, similar to Greeks and Visigoths. Very different from Arabs and Indians.

>Persians
Ismail was a turk

>Ashen skinned, similar to Greeks and Visigoths. Very different from Arabs and Indians.
are you retarded? indians are the ones that resemble persians the most.

Nah, they're brown as fuck. Google image search an Iranian crowd, they look like any other sandnigger.

Newsflash, Persians didn't invent Shi'ism, it was actually Arabs, and Persians mostly follow Sunni Islam until the Safavids came into power, and followed the anti-Ottoman contrarian religion.

Also Modern Persian is still heavily mixed with Arabic (including using the Arabic script)

Australia New Zealand Mujahideen Corps ITT

Ahhh, that's probably from some dlc I don't have. In my game the greeks are as white as the rest of the Europeans while Persians are as brown as arabs.

t. Arab

Maybe "white" 2000 years ago. Not white anymore. Just look at any DNA study, they re very mixed now with Semite, Turkic and Random other shit.

Persia does not = Modern Iran

They also have some of the best looking over 50 profiles.

I'm curious about their genetic background today. Does anyone have a chart or something about it?