Is there value in discussing pic related? she's so watered down now

is there value in discussing pic related? she's so watered down now.

serious question: who does she make music for? who is her demographic? mid to late 20s feminists who go on jezebel.com? teen hipsters? i dont get it.

p.s her music sucks whale dicks

imagine being a whale and having a small dick. for what fucking purpose God?

>the Era of St Vincent
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaa was this shit written by her mom?

She’s a pop star for people who are too cool to like normie pop stars

herself, probably

i've seen her album being referenced in itunes ad's so i suppose she's micro-relevant now

collab when though?

>The Era of St Vincent
No, this will be known as the Era where we pretended that women were equally as capable as men of being great artists.

she makes music for kids

>serious question: who does she make music for?
lesbians, not even kidding. her waifu fanbase on Sup Forums plummeted after she was out with cara delevingne

Probably a pretty big shared audience with the Flaming Lips.

and grimes

kill yourself. kill yourself. kill yourself

1.00 hot pockets has been added to your account

This

I used to be in a band with a dyke singer, and I was amazed at how supportive the LGBT community is when one of their ilk is in the band (especially if its the singer). We weren't the least bit political or active in the gay community, but those fuckers came out in droves to see us play.

Le

i lost respect for her when she dated cara “it’s not a phase mom!” delevigne

He's probably not wrong.

but then you say... plsssssssssssssssssssssssss

It didn't bother you that it's an entirely superficial thing that disappears the moment any of you go off course?

worthless indeh garabe but the prime of miss jean brodie is a great book tqbh

i can't read

pandering to gays is playing with fire. it can make and break your career overnight

It bothered me a bit. However, this was back around 2000 and we played Trip Hop (hate that term, but you know what I mean) which was very popular in the gay community anyway--so, I don't think it was just because of the singer.

that's not true, i can read Burger King. if i see it i know what it is

is this a kissback?

Sounds hot, tbqh