Floyd is now 2-0 with the press conferences

Floyd is now 2-0 with the press conferences.

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7ZcGjg03-E?t=6903
youtu.be/7Ew1tBuMB28?t=6423
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Floyd might get slept. no way mcgregor does

They also said that Hillary was 3-0 in the debate conferences

McGregor could lose to body shots though. You don't get hit much in the body, body kicks are rare and the threat of leg kicks don't let you keep that close distance for successive body blows. Get hit in the liver for 5 rounds and he could be done.

and they said Kaine killed Pence

Connor used him as a spunk rag.

I already did during Slavery Reparations Day

HARR WORK
>boooo
HARR WORK
>boooo
HARR WORK
>boooo

Dude said Toronto flag when he meant Canada flag lol

Why does he carry a schoolbag though?

why is he so embarrassingly illiterate?

>A FOOKIN SCHOOLBAG

conor atleast even tho he also talks a lot about money seeks the interaction with the public and seems more liked than floyd where just brags about his floyd persona just silly

>body kicks are rare
somebody has no idea what theyre talking about

>delusional

idk Conor memed him fucking hard at this last press conference

>A FOOKIN SCHOOL BAG

Floyd said the same thing as yesterday.

Conor 2-0

Dana's gonna have a fucking stroke in a minute, the guy is too red, he was trembling when he was announcing

FUCK SHOWTIME

to carry his money

thats just the coke

Nobody thought Ward would stop Kovalev, Ward handled him. You don't need to be the hardest puncher to stop or knock out a guy. McGregors defence is not good enough, Floyd will pick him apart

Connor did not win yesterday

Your mum won yesterday when I squirted your new sibling into her

His toronto stunt was the deathblow. He is subtly calling out what an 80 IQ dumb chimp he is. Nigger rich extraordinaire - gold chains, clothes from ghetto 90's fashion, really? A school bag with money on it?

This is his '''''banter''''', and by extension basically all black '''''people'''''s:

1. money
2. exhaustive use of the word 'bitch'
3. muh dik

Behold, our monarchs of Kemet, crackers

Floyd got rekt

Show me on the doll where Floyd touched you

Floyd got destroyed

Samefag

It is 1v1.
And in the second one Floyd got BTFO'd harder than Conor was in the first one.

Gonna be alot worse in Newyork and London for floyd.
This is now a Conor show. Showtime BTFO'd as colleteral damage too.

Literally lol'ed when McGreggor talked about his outfit, school bag, and inability to read.

(but in all seriousness, adult illiteracy is nothing to joke about)

49-2

You can joke about it on here all you want user, it's not like Floyd can read it.

HE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING READ

>adult illiteracy is nothing to joke about
Fun fact R Kelly is illiterate

A

FOOKIN

SCHOOLBAG

that was when i finally realized dems went insane. Hillary v Trump, tit for tat, but fucking hell... Pence destroys the biggest passive aggressive pedo creep weasel with class, and fucking CNN and MSNBC started saying how Pence was a mistake and not ready to take over for Trump. fuckers had an arrogance to put up twitter polls and the results were 90-10 for Pence and they dont' even report their own fuggin polls

Watch any Conor fight. Conor purposely throws punches every time his opponent throws one. In no way, does Conor ever let a punch go unanswered. As soon as Floyd extends that right that fucking left is already at his temple.

floyd
>can't read
>but is one of the greatest boxers of all time

goober
>can read
>got clowned by nate diaz
>will be forgotten in a few years

who's the real winner doofus
pro tip - it's the guy with a perfect record

bronze medal
not so perfect

where's that video?

where's that video???

...in other news, Hillary won the election!

Confusing politics with boxing.... Fucking autist

You are deaf aswell as fucking thick as shit, OP.

Good to know

Lmao, what a retarded opinion.

>all these jelly brits

You hun cunts can fuck yourselves aswell

Amateur boxing is a fucking joke, more rigged than the WWE

>McGregor getting btfod when maywheater wore the flag

The absolute state of McGregor

Don't pay much attention to MMA. Has Conor always been this cringy? How low does your IQ have to be to think this is good trash talk?

have you even seen trash talk before? aside from floyd's failed 'hard work' bullshit i didn't see anything cringeworthy. if he does it again... man that's gonna be fucking embarrassing.

Floyd: If you're so certain you're going to win, bet your entire purse.

Conor: *Radio silence*

And the conference was won that easily.

He was embarrassing. Conor was actually funny.

Hey OP youre kind of a faggot

Floyds 49-0 because he cant count to 50

how much till the fight?

Why do people think Floyd can't knock out mcgregor? Mcgregors defense is going to be leagues below literally every single person mayweather has EVER fought. Mcgregor is never going to knock him out. Mayweather will be able to land at will. Mcgregor has been rocked by Nate fuckin Diaz. LMAO

Mayweather by KO. Mark my words.

Floyd: "If you're so certain you're going to win, bet your entire purse."

Conor: "NO FUCKING PROBLEM SEND THE CONTRACT KID ITS DONE"

youtu.be/n7ZcGjg03-E?t=6903

Sucks when you can't mute the other mans mic don't it you pussy bitch?

I've never watched a boxing/mma match fully before and only just finished watching the first press conference on youtube right now because I'm bored came here to Sup Forums to see if there were any threads about it, currently watching the 2nd one atm but Connor seems to be a absolute bantzmaster, really funny. They also seemed to cut out his mic or something.

As someone who knows jackshit about any of this Conner won the first one. How many more of these presser events will there be?

and yet Conor didn't sign it. Conor loses.

One tomorrow in Brooklyn, then one Friday in London.

Oleeeeeeee

you skipped the part where Floyd didn't even present the contract. he pussied out. as always. probably because he knows Conor will ask for the same deal from him - and he's in financial trouble so won't take it.

Theyre literally turning the Sport of Box into WWE tier

Boxing is already dead anyway. It's going out with a bang. Thank us for making your joke of a sport relevant again.

you cunts are based

should stay off the meth bro

Both, the boxing as well as the mma fanbase is cancer because 99% of them art couch potatoes or absolute amateurs who do nothing but judge fighters. I never give predictions because you never know, but from my experience there is no way McGregor wins against someone like Mayweather, even in his current shape. But I don't give a fuck about either of them, will he fun to watch though.

t. Former challenger for olympics who got fucked by myocarditis

Currently watching the 2nd press event. Why does Conner walk like such a faggot getting on stage??? I get that you have to put on a show for the people but come the fuck on.

your country is burning to the ground and your women fuck niggers and arabs

and you have the audacity to sit there and insult us? hahahahhahahahaha, get your priorities straight before you run that cocksucker LOL

Dana wants to be Vince so bad.

Gr9 b9 m9

Huh? I was talking globally, I love Americans.

thats what I thought pussy bitch! never talk outta turn again, fucking faggot cuckold!

Conor just didn't want to sign it. He has a history of giving up, after all.

The real question is do you support Trump?

Yes. I even have a shirt I used to wear at uni just to trigger sjws during the election

bit of life advice. lies are powerless. they always fail you in the end. you can lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, but eventually the truth will always bite you in the ass. you're fooling less people than you realize with your fake news.

cuck status removed. you are now free to enter the united states of america.

>voting
>not a cuck
pick one

lol @ that damage control.

nah, it wasn't in regards to the fight, i was just responding to your (latest) lie.

im just surprised youre still going after i literally rammed the truth right up your ass. dont you think the truth is obvious to everybody already?

you could tell they were trying not to crack up near the end and when they faced off

I'm the only one telling the truth here though. McCringe is 0-2 in the press conferences.

youtu.be/7Ew1tBuMB28?t=6423

1,033,090 views and growing.

Trash talk wise it doesn't look too favorable for Floyd.

Hopefully he recovers in time. New york is going to be brutal, and London is going to be worse for him.

What does them not doing the sport have to do with any thing? Beyond a bunch of finer points (more in boxing) the general gist is pretty fuckin easy to grasp. That's a part of the charm of combat sports. I'm sure mayweather and mcgregor are grateful for every single retard that shelves out $50 for this sham anyhow. Why the moralizing?

>Conor purposely throws punches every time his opponent throws one.
That's a great way to get countered and dropped (possibly stopped)

does he even know what a credit card is?

>Gets called out for being an illiterate nigger
>Being up at any point ever

>Floyd
>Throwing punches

10/10

Why does it even matter who "wins" these conferences? None of this shit even matters when they step into the ring.

you mean 0-2
>momey bitch money a-side hard work 100 million money bitch money

No one with a brain thinks Goobs has a chance, have to make it a spectacle

yeah it's gonna be funny seeing him miss every punch because he's half a second slower on every punch than Floyd.

This thread turned into Sup Forums really really fast.

Digits confirm McGregor will win.

it's all a work you moron, the whole thing was staged

Floyd will want to actually win by knockout for once, can't wait for this cocky paddy to be btfo

>Floyd will want to actually win by knockout for once

biggest mistake he could make, Connor's only chance is if Floyd gets too cock and abandons his defense

Black people love Conor, Floyd is an All Lives Matter Supporter and he snitched on TI

He's much closer to a Pig Skin Cuck like yourself.

>won

He looks like an autistic spaz lord getting bullied by an immigrant kid