Red Letter Media

Where exactly did it all go wrong?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

RLM is fine. The only thing that went "wrong" is that they have faggot permavirgin losers like you making 15 threads about them on Sup Forums every day to try and fill the gap in your life that should be filled with actual human interaction and not e-celeb friend simulators.

>Where exactly did it all go wrong?

Well, if you're looking for the root-cause: when it was decided to stop and settle the wasteland now known as "Wisconsin", rather than bypassing the accursed land for healthier climes.

If you're referring to the Jessie situation it probably went something like this.

>Redlettermediafan420: Is Jessie gaining weight? She seems a little bigger in the last few videos.
>Jessie: OMG harassment I won't appear in any more videos now.

And here we are

>women will never talk to me: the post
Nice projection, faggot

>the weirdo who scared off jessie was ironically really from reddit
>we took the blame

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

Hi Jessi!

The fanfic.

You think a girl like Jessi gets this close to posting on Sup Forums and getting caught? If anything, you might trace an IP address to her, after that, my guess is that you'll never hear from her again...

Half in the Bag and other shit like it instead of sticking to what made him popular with Plinkett videos.

Plinkett videos were never their main focus.

Doesn't matter, they're what made him popular.

James Rolfe's main interest is movies, not video games. AVGN is still the reason why he became famous.

It all went wrong when that disgusting footfag user created a subreddit filled with pictures of Jessi's feet, and drove Jessi away from the internet.

>waaah why doesn't RLM pander and exploit their most popular thing like AVGN????
Yeah and every AVGN thread complains about how stale his shtick is now.

>Where exactly did it all go wrong?
When Jessi arrived and shoehorned her "opinions".

>I'm butthurt that RLM have female friends and I've never even talked to a girl irl

>If I white knight for women maybe they'll fuck me

Go fuck off

typical response from a butthurt friendless permavirgin

it hasn't gone wrong yet, they've evolved naturally

>when a girl joins your guild

That's basically what happened.

>I'm practically one of the guys even though I don't enjoy being with them 90% of the time
Whatever you say Jessi.

OH SHIT MIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING

wow how fucking lonely are you? You are truly an embarrassment.

How did the release of the new Star Wars release not let to a significant raise of Subscribers?
I mean they are stuck in 400.000 for ages with a quite a few vids of them going viral.

Yet here you are, wasting your time speaking with me.

what do you mean by this?

at least I'm not as fat as Jessi 2bh

I think she is cute. I have low standards though.

Do you honestly think you're talking to Jessie or something? Why would anyone here get offended by your comment?

Gillian >>> Jessi

The sexual tension between her and Jay made me feel alive again.

>The sexual tension between her and Jay made me feel alive again.
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. I wish you luck in finding a reason to not killing yourself.

What ever happened to her? I fapped to that episode of her and jay like 20 times. Jayliean is just the greatest.

Is jay married? If he isnt he should hit up jillian and make it official.

They went from "Anti-ecelebs who rightfully laugh at their critics" to "Standard ecelebs that really need to listen to their critics"

The moment they put AIDSMoby in a video and their comments / social media / etc. was flooded with NEVER PUT THAT USELESS FUCK IN A VIDEO AGAIN and they continued to do so it was the beginning of the end.

post that one aidsmoby video. you know the one.

>They went from "Anti-ecelebs who rightfully laugh at their critics" to "Standard ecelebs that really need to listen to their critics"
Translation:
>they don't pander specifically to me and do exactly what I want them to at all times

>The moment they put AIDSMoby in a video and their comments / social media / etc. was flooded with NEVER PUT THAT USELESS FUCK IN A VIDEO AGAIN and they continued to do so it was the beginning of the end.
But that never happened, user. A bunch of contrarian faggots on Sup Forums doesn't exactly count as "flooded"

Basically your post amounts to this:
>I used to like them because they did whatever the hell they wanted but then I stopped liking them for doing whatever the hell they wanted

>sees jays clit rubbing gesture
>instantly moves phallic object towards mouth

whew

Are you sure you're in the right thread? RLM is a friend simulator for those of us who have truly nothing in our lives besides loneliness and hopelessness.

AIDSMoby was despised across the board for months after his debut. The only reason it's not still constantly talked about is fans accepted he's going nowhere after he started banning people that criticized him.

Nadene had some sweet tits

Karen or Arin?

That never happened

>his debut
He goes all the way back to The Grabowskis and was in the Episode I review

Don't be obtuse. Yes he had small moments in other shit but he wasn't put in front of the camera to freely speak his mind with his screen time equaling Mike and Jay until years into RLM. Even Rich was only used sparingly for a punchline for the first few years.

When did Jay realize Mike is never going to make him an equal partner at RLM?

Mike is such a lucky guy

Wow I can't believe people just let this happen, what's been done to enact justice against this? Has anybody taken this to court yet? She should at least be tried for fraud, I hate it when women get away with stuff like this.

You just know Mike is waiting for an offer from Max Landis to work on a project in Hollywood to dump Jay and RLM forever

>tfw when I browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums just to report e-celeb threads

It honestly feels really good when I see them get deleted. Yes my life is sad and pathetic. The only joy I get is knowing I ruined it for the cancer of the internet.

Wait reporting threads actually does something? Do you have evidence of this?

Whenever I'm online most e-celeb threads get deleted. There's usually one with over 100 posts that I leave because at that point it becomes an e-celeb general almost.

>a subreddit filled with pictures of Jessi's fee
hmmm
/r/?

Jessi isn't obese.

did this chick ever review "four christmases" i need to know if i shuld waltch it

It was closed after it got report bombed by r/redlettermedia.

I miss girls in RLM.

And in general.

we just can't have nice things
especially on that shithole

Why won't Rich sue for copyright infringement and libel?

Space Cop
Patreon
Previously Recorded (might be the worst thing ever)
Allowing Rich to voice an opinion in Best of the Worst, Re:View, and commentary tracks

>It's a Jessi and Rich laughing at the same time episode