Would you a Jane or would you a Marilyn?

Would you a Jane or would you a Marilyn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lsTMhScumOE
youtube.com/watch?v=yczzm1xUuzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b4AfqbA9cwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather a Brigitte

Why not all three?

waifu coming through

I would rather a Grace

Sorry but I'm a patrician

Out of her way blond fucking shits

Out of the way plebs

youtu.be/lsTMhScumOE

Betty

I'd all the women in this thread plus Liz

and Ingrid

and Rita

>all these white bitches
s.m.h. t.b.h. f.a.m.

Was she the first meme actress?

No

and Ann

step aside plebs

She looks like Naomi Watts.

A Monica is fine too.

natalie portman
alive eve
maya rudolph
january jones

gotta pick MM

didn't age very well desu

mean to quote OP

would rather a young Tierney

Still the best

Very close second

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, how horrible.

:3

Jane has perfect big tits, Marilyn's more floppy. Also she's a junkie whore.

Grace is best.

Only one better is Audrey

>Jane
It's Jayne nigger.

Mansfield was physically hotter, it's not even a question. She also died in a cooler way. But she was completely terrible as an actress, and she was marketed as Marilyn knock off, so she'll always be considered second fiddle. But she would be way more fun to fuck.

In terms of looks Norma Jeane was just some run-of-the-mill trailer trash. She was basically a bag of chips physically if you take away the makeup, lighting, and context of her movie scenes. Also, Marilyn was not really a good actress either, but she tried (Jayne really didn't). And she kind of defined sexuality for a generation. Men want women to simultaneously be vestal virgins and sexpots. Marilyn was able to reconcile these two contradictory elements with her whole ditzy "accidentally" hot schtick. She was more of a symbol for this reason, and it's the reason why a lot of women and faggots idolize her to this day and not Mansfield.

But in terms of who would be a better fuck, big titty Jayne all the way.

Your mom is a meme

Keeping it sticky related, Lauren had a huge crush on Kirk Douglas when they were both struggling actors but he wasn't interested.
Their children would've been sex gods.

please for the love of god name a more based man than Bogart

Me, a Virna Lisi.

Only answer

>Grace Kelly
>Ingrid Thulin
>Audrey Hepburn
>Charlotte Rampling

Why is Marilyn Monroe considered to be THE great beauty? She was one of the less attractive starlets of the time and is practically homely by today's standards.

I would a Harriet

Because she was a slut

That doesn't explain anything. Young people TODAY view her as the beauty metric.

Cutest vintagefu.

>normies have bad taste
surprising!

>Cutest vintagefu.
Excuse me, user.

patrician detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=yczzm1xUuzQ

>Missing the kino qt

you can see mansfield's tits for a second in will success spoil rock hunter and they're amazing

this bitch crazy as hell in leave her to heaven... SEXY crazy as hell

>she will never impassively watch you drown

My frowny faced filmfu

Also

And

>you will never live in los angeles at the height of the era of starlets
>and you will also never live on another planet with sexy alien women
Born at just the wrong time. It's a bad kind of feel.

seductive jewesses

>libtard
>FBI shill
>Married a sandnigger who was abusive then hero'ed herself

This is like a tumblrtard meets reality

Her death basically gave her that status.

Though she could be quite pretty when she didn't try so hard to be slutty.

>Why is Marilyn Monroe considered to be THE great beauty?
because she was THE great beauty. it's that simple. she was also the highest paid actress of the time for this reason. Men liked looking at her beautiful dollface and voluptuous figure. Women wanted to look and dress like her. She was a style icon. There was no one who looked like her. Her personal life was even more interesting. She had notorious affairs with the Kennedys hung out with communists and was on all kinds of pills. She's the most intriguing silver age starlet. Her death is shrouded in conspiracies and mystery. She's fucking legendary for so many reasons besides her looks and movies.

>because she was THE great beauty
But no she wasn't. She was ALWAYS the meme starlet. She's a 7/10 that's treated like a 15/10

Marilyn pls go.

>She also died in a cooler way.

>implying Marilyn wasn't assassinated because JFK told her about the aliens

They had all this cuties, we got Amy Schumer as the live action barbie. Really makes you think.

you're a clueless faggot. her following and admiration in the 50s was fucking legendary by BOTH men and women. When she died she was still the highest grossing actress.

I was thinking the other day about how we no longer have any pop icons who, as a part of their sex appeal, are thought to have an obscene amount of sex.

And I think that's kinda weird. The last person who was a sex symbol was Madonna. There are plenty of stars that obviously use sex appeal to sell their product, but none of them actually are open to discuss it (frequently) in public.

That's bullshit. Watch her movies and just watch her "Reveal," The first time she's shows up in the movie it's a big fucking deal. You're so jaded you just want to shit on her because you're jaded.

7/10 my ass, she looks amazing and that's back in the day before all these fucking advancments in cosmetics and plastic surgery that makes 5/10s 7/10s

amaranth pls

Are you retarded or just autistic? The Rock is currently the highest paid actor. Is he worthy of religious zealotry like Marilyn Monroe's?

were you replying to me? i was defending her lol. I fucking love Marilyn she's a legend.
youtube.com/watch?v=b4AfqbA9cwQ

The waitress?

Nigara is probably her best film and it was nice seeing her actual give a decent performance.

bjork?

I'm suprised noone poster Claudia yet

How is it that we had sex icons like this 60 years ago but America is still a ridiculously sexually repressed shithole with a staggering amount of ignorance regarding sex?

What the fuck knocked it off the rails? Was it HIV?

Find me a more beautiful couple.

Jesus christ I would fuck that pussy like an atom bomb

Just because you can't show tits on television doesn't mean it's sexually repressed.

best slutfu

Jayne because she's hot and has a genius IQ.

How badly do you want to suck his dick, faggot?

Is your girlfriend pointing gun at your head? Blink twice if yes.

>Yes, I have very big IQs.

She had a 149 IQ, almost impossible for a woman. That's like having a negro with a high IQ.

Feminism. Seriously. These sex symbols worked because they were selling their bodies and were revered for their looks. Men wanted to fuck them, women wanted to be them. Nobody gave a fuck about whether they were sending a good message for girls or whether or not they had something to say about politics or whether their characters were stronk enough. Then good old days.

People who publicize their supposed IQs usually turn out to be morons.

>not Joi

Patrician taste.

I would an Audrey Hepburn.

urgh. it hurts.

a Kim

Wrong size.
Sorry

looks like a meme

Meme how?

like she gets posted on reddit all the time

She's amazing.

I wouldn't know.