There's 1.6 billion Muslims in the world...

There's 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, an extreme minority are terrorists and you have the nerve to blame all of them?

Why? How can you justify that?

I am a Muslim and I condemn the Orlando terrorist. He is not Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hvz2zk6Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Extreme minority

What he did would be expected of any Muslim had a gay club opened up in a Muslim country

fuck off retard

name a mudslime country where faggots aren't stoned to death/thrown from atop buildings/etc ,etc, etc

No True Muslim fallacy.

Pretty much. You are much much much more likely to die in a terrorist attack committed by a Christian Norwegian in Norway than a Muslim.

He isn't anymore at least.

an irrational fear of bacon is not healthy and frankly you should be admitted to a mental hospital

Germany.

Why did you put the Swedish flag there?

This.
>sage

Shut up Ahmed.

Because I am from Sweden

How many of that """extreme""" group want sharia law? Last I saw almost all muslims wanted it.

low tier bait

if you want people to stop attacking the US, maybe the US should stop fucking attacking other countries

>>iraq
>>libya
>>yemen
>>syria

its it really any fucking suprise that6 the middle east hates the US after its literally carpet bombed the entire region for the past three decades?

Yet.

Your day will come

>Why? How can you justify that?

Because they follow the same ideology, Nigel.

The moderates are just the grass in which the islamic snake hides until it gets a chance to strike.

What does the koran and hadith say about sodomy?

That's right, dumbfuck.

Sweden explai... Nevermind.

Is that you Sadiq?

Then what are you doing in Britain?

That sounds like something a guy doing taqiyya would say

good one

>There's 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, an extreme minority are terrorists and you have the nerve to blame all of them?

>Why? How can you justify that?

a) Because Islamic teaching justifies this shit

b) Because Muhammad was a scumbag whose personal example justifies this shit

c) Because Islam has always been spread by war and violence and hatred of non-Muslims and thus justifies this shit

d) Because the MAJORITY of Muslims worldwide have been shown again, and again, and again to support this shit:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

>I am a Muslim and I condemn the Orlando terrorist. He is not Islam.

Was Muhammad 'not Islam'? He killed people, ordered people killed, executed men for not accepting him as prophet while having their women and children enslaved, he raped a child (Aisha). Were the early Ummah not Muslims? They attacked and conquered everything in sight:

Islam is an indefensible and disgusting religion and you have NO excuse for choosing to belong to it. Educate yourself on the pathetic ideology you claim to follow.

>taqiyya
How do you know that anything that comes out of a muslim's mouth when speaking to a infidel is genuine? It's rather the opposite.

That means:
islam is a religion of peace -> islam is a religion of violence
The extreme minority of muslims are extremists -> The vast majority of muslims are extremists

if 1% is radical that leaves 16 million people in the world that want me dead

Danke.

>british flag
>muslim
its like pottery.

I am attending university

>He is not Islam
>Kills in the name of Islam

Yup

>the US after its literally carpet bombed the entire region for the past three decades?

If the US had done this the region would be a fuck load more peaceful than it is. Islam is and always has been and always will be a violent expansionist cult - it is inherently warmongering and intolerant. Or do you want to blame the US for the perversions of the childraping 'Prophet' Muhammad and the desperate thirst for conquest shown by him and the earliest Muslims too?

Because your are insane and so is your religion.

turkey, albania, all -istan countries in middleasia

so you talked with 1.5 billion muslims. wow.

pewdiepie leave

>> There are 1,600,000,000 muslims in the world.
>> You would agree that 1% of them are terrorists, right?
>> There are 16,000,000 muslim terrorists.
>> Thats 8 times more then the population of my country.
You dare associate yourself with these shitskin terrorist mudslimes. Fuck you entitled cunt

>16,000,000 muslim terrorists
>14,000,000 jews on the planet

> I am a Muslim and I condemn the Orlando terrorist. He is not Islam.

when was the last time you publicly protested Jihad violence?
where are the "Muslims in solidarity of Jihad victims" demonstrations?

do you support death for apostasy? do you believe in the superiority of Muslims over the kuffar? Do you support imposing Sharia law? Do you see the West as being at war with Islam?
because even if you don't, poll after poll has shown that people in your community do.

Why wouldn't they be suspicious? Non-muslims have no way to tell which muslims believe what. Despite being a choice muslims still willingly associate with the same religion name as extreme islamists. There's no attempt to split off into a different religion that has a different name or form any widespread opposition to wahabists or salafists.

I have never seen muslim groups protesting over the gulf states sponsoring terrorism or demanding sanctions against them.

Long term muslims will have to find a way to control their population. They are a minority and very weak in military power. Other populations will only tolerate so much until there is public unrest and an over reaction. In any direct confrontation with the rest of the world islamic countries would lose.

He was a muslim and he did it in the name of islam. Now fuck off, you and your religion aint wanted in this country.

>He is not Islam.

Then why do Muslims keep blowing us up and shooting at us? Really makes you think.

Wrong

Mohammed would have loved le floridian fag killer more than you. You are a lukewarm muslim and you are going to hell.

Can I be the flag bearer with a big drum?

>British flag
>I am a Muslim

>He is not Islam.
ha ha ha what a fucking faggot
where's your dignity?
you are disgrace to Muhammad.
Allah will punish you and your parents.

>He is not Islam
Who decides that? You or the Quran?

>Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

>Interestingly, the same rules don't seem to apply in paradise, where martyrs for the cause of Allah enjoy an orgy of virgins and "perpetual youth" Quran (56:17) (otherwise known as "boys" Quran (52:24)). Quran (76:19) bluntly states, "And immortal boys will circulate among them, when you see them you will count them as scattered pearls."

So you basically kill fags on Earth to fuck little boys in Heaven. You follow a wicked religion and you should be condemned to live with your own kin. Stay out of the West.

I'm going to paraphrase an argument I saw in a video a while back, but in situations where the violent, radical minority is driving the agenda, the peaceful majority is irrelevant. Just look at the Nazis. Besides, a fraction of 1.6 billion people is still a fuckton.

>He is not Islam
Yes he is. And he is a good example of this immoral ideology.

How can you proudly proclamate worshiping the same false God as this killer?
Repent and accept the love of Jesus and you will know truth and the grace of God.

Do goy lives matter, Bibi?

If there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, the human population of Earth would be around 1.4 billion if they really took their book seriously.

Well not all racists like on pol go out to murder brown people, it's still their gospel though so. No one in their right mind likes your religion. If you adhere to it then tough luck. Your religion wants you to murder all gays, how do you deal with that fact?

Why do you hate gays? Is it because you're a despicable person who listens to his mental illness of a religion?

Sadiq please, the reason why it's not is because of all the people resisting them.

thanks based finman

muslims are cancer

Funny how both the Imam of his mosque, who told him two months ago that "all gay men must die" and the shooter himself would totally disagree with you.

good post bong

There are 1.6 billion low IQ fanatical shitskins fucking up the planet and we have the nerve to blame all of them.

Why? See above

I am not a Muslim and I don't fucking care about muslims.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE WITH YOUR RELIGION AND YOUR FUCKING PROBLEMS.

As if it isn't enough to have niggers in our face all day with their bullshit problems. Now we have to fucking listen to yours?

You have to go back sand nigger. You have to go way fucking back.

just listen to this faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hvz2zk6Pc

The texts in the Qur'an tell you to kill gay people. He's the true muslim, not you. He's the one listening to holy scripture. Not you.

Muslims and muslim values do not integrate into western ideals as they are simply the opposite. We support equal rights for homosexals and women, they see women as second class citizens, they think rape of women and children is okay, and they think the murder of homosexuals is okay.

These are simple facts.

>Muh muslims are not one hive mind, you can't judge all of them because of the actions of a few armed retards.
>Muh a few armed retards bombed our country now all westeners in random places must die and be treated like infidels.

How about you drink a good glass of bleach Achmed.

You are deluded. At least 33% of the ones living in the happy, healthy, tolerant & sympathetic UK think that its OK to blow up tube trains, behead people on the streets of our capital, and blow up busses. At least its 33% that were prepared to admit to that feeling. I'd put the real number closer to 80%.

hows it hanging üzgül? fucked any children today?

This

then why won't you (the good part of community) weed out all the ones that are extremists or simply poisonous to your religion (likely to cause incident in the future, but not under re-schooling) why won't you do this?

fuck you and your fucking religion

take it back to the shit country you came from

>In 11 muslim countries being fag is punishable by death

For Islam, wherever its spread its faecal matter becomes 'holy' to it, even Jerusalem and Constantinople, sites holy to Jews and Christians.

Give back Constantinople nao

Wife should obey husband and death for adultery are pretty good ones desu. It's not even in question that women are responsible for the downfall of civilizations and thus shouldn't have the same rights as men.

The rest of Islams ideas can fuck off though.

It would be seen as apostasy, or at least obstruction of the will of Allah and we know how core Muslims feel about that; the ones who actually follow that disgusting text and don't follow their own tailored version.

>I am a Muslim and I condemn the Orlando terrorist. He is not Islam.
actually he is and by you pretending othwise you support the obfuscating of a radical sekt in islam even if you dont realize it. Admit there is a problem and something can be done otherwise we play this whole game until its civil war.
The problem are not the peacfull moderates the problem are the radicals and to a certain extend easily offended pieces of moderate crap that always jump to their defense (even if they dont realize it) like you so stop it already.

What the fuck. Do muslim even have any form of educational system?

That cutie can Blitzkrieg my country any time

>1.6 billion Muslims in the world

Yeah sandnigger, he's islam

>not true muslim, not islam, he doesn't represent me, religion of peace, tiny minority

If islam was the religion of peace, extremists would be extremely peaceful.

The shooter was a muslim and a registered democrat, but somehow it is the republican white man's fault.

There's 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, a massive number are waging war and sexual jihad on everyone who isn't a Muslim and you have the nerve to tell us we shouldn't criticize the politico-religious ideology directly behind each criminal act?

The link seems to be dead

Every muslim I've met was an arrogant, obnoxious, violent cunt. They're the shittiest people in the planet. Any western society would prosper with them.

faggots always forget, muslim will always change everything. its not simply terrorists attack. its also how many people are involved in this terror attack, how many made it possible(all muslims made it possible). how the politic scale goes to one end to profit muslims when there is enough muslims thanks to democracy. clashes of cultures, there is no peace with muslims. how muslims treat other cultures when islam is the main culture in country. what goes behind the scenes. how muslims wont report crime that happens inside their community. beheadings, killing of gays(lel). all the time and effort wasted on muslims, we havent talked about anything but muslims for years and it will continue so because islam is cancer and people dont want to admit it

fall of civilization

I condemn your religion for its regressive views and because of those views encurages small minded people to act violently.

if you can't do it then you have to deal with what OP is moaning about.

you're using the wrong proxy James

But because Hitler was racist, every white guy is deemed to be racist right ?

He is Islam. You have no right to deny that of him.
You can die by Suduko now.

>If the US had done this the region would be a fuck load more peaceful than it is.
delusional fuck
if the US didnt destroy my countries army then there would be no ISIS here and alot less migrants.

Why haven't you gone on national TV and done this?

People use a similar statement here in the U.S. yet I find it strange that the cultural majority is being compared to a minority. If a minority's violence has to be compared to the majority's statistics (in absolute terms) to make them look better- they must be pretty fucking bad right? Muslims have a particular problem with this shit, and more importantly, most of them have zero interest in assimilating and becoming part of our society.

When this attack happened I guessed it was a Muslim. Either I was just being a mean old racist and it was coincidence, or I was correct and they really do have a problem with being terrorists.

All you have to do is compare compare modern day Islam to any other religion. There is a disproportionate number of Muslim terrorists. All the time we hear the same shit about blacks and crime in the US. Blacks do end up committing a disproportionate number of the crimes, and yet if you try to suggest there might be a problem within the black communities and black society, you get bashed as a racist.

Clearly, there are very big issues within Islam that even allow these terrorists to rise to power, gain funding, recruit followers, etc. etc. If you keep saying "Oh it's not all Muslims, then you're just ignoring the very real problems that the Islamic faith is facing. It's unacceptable to turn a blind eye to the fact that your religion religion leaders are causing people to become radicalized.

The "not all muslims" argument is bullshit, because in order to stop all Islamic extremists, you will need the support of all muslims. I don't care if you're not out there blowing people up yourself, Muslims need to recognize the problems that are rising in their religion and act together to stop the problem of radicalization. Until you have all Muslims on board, you will keep ending up with very bad people ending up in positions of power. Unless you have all Muslims standing against the ideas of holy war and beheading infidels and what have you, (which is a problem you seem to also ignore. ALL Muslims worship a book the prescribes the deaths of non-believers) you will continue to have problems with radical Islam.

I actually think the "not all Muslims" is fairly fitting for what everyone is describing. It's such a loose and open ended argument. It merely says that there is at least one person out there who is Muslim and non-violent.

Now, here's the big question.... Why hasn't all of this already happened? If Islam is a religion of peace, why is it then being used as a tool for violence on a disproportionate scale?

sage

It is true that far from all muslims are terrorists and many condemn terrorism.

But you cannot escape the fact that unlike Christianity, Islam has not (yet) went through a modernization such as a reformation and enlightenment which happened in Europe. Islam as it stand today, although diverse, is more or less grounded in medieval/ancient views of religion and what's sacred. Islam in this form (which I'd dare say is true for more than half of the worlds muslim population, is backwards. Although not terrorists themselves, they do agree with the method. They believe that religion is above all else (even the state) and it controls most part of their lives.

This is why Islam is seen upon with suspicion. It's not that Christianity was any better a thousand years ago; it's the fact that that happened a thousand years ago but Islam (for the majority of the worlds muslim population) is stuck in this medieval worldview.

>>> There are 1,600,000,000 muslims in the world.
>>> You would agree that 1% of them are terrorists, right?
>>> There are 16,000,000 muslim terrorists.

not every muslim is a terrorist

but

every terrorist is a muslim

"only minority are extremists" hmmm 1.6 billion mudslimes in the world, 10% of them have openly admitted to be extremist. 10% of 1.6 billion is hundred of million of your co-mudslimes that are extremists. Shouldn't we be aware of that?